GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I meant to make a new post. I quoted yours by mistake.
😊 no problem! I wasn't sure if I was misunderstood and needed to edit my post. Thanks for clarifying!

Police learned that Parker had made arrangements to pick up a relative's child on the morning of March 23rd, 2016, but never showed up. Parker later said he was running behind that morning and did not have his phone to call and let the child's mother know. They contacted Parker's stepfather, who helped locate Parker and brought him to the Spencer Police Department for questioning.

Conflicting stories

Parker's friends said when he arrived at their Gosport home on the morning of the 23rd, he pulled into the garage and closed the garage door, something he never did. They also said that while Parker is usually talkative, he was quiet and distant that morning. They told police when he got to their home, he started washing his clothes. Parker later told police he was washing his friends' clothes as a favor, not his own.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation

CAUTION. GRAPHIC DETAILS AT THIS LINK.

And with this article, I'm done. I can't anymore. Taking a break from WS I think. Dear lord in heaven.

I honestly think they destroyed it because 1) they probably couldn't fit it though the front door and 2) they couldn't figure out how to disassemble it.
Still though, taking a hammer to wooden baby crib and totally destroying it seems to be a bit much. JMO

Justice isn't about gloating over people getting raped and murdered in prison, imo. If that's what this site is about, I'm not sure I'm in the right place.

Indeed it's not. That's one of my biggest complaints with news organizations' SM pages when they post about any crime, are the swift and appalling calls for justice via "Big Bubba". A local, to me, news site posted a story about a young woman arrested for vandalizing buildings with graffiti. Commenters were clamoring for and practically salivating over the desire for her to become someone's "girlfriend" so that she would be taught a "lesson". I absolutely lost my mind.

That sort of thing happens every damned time, no matter how trivial or heinous the crime. It's horrifying and those people should be mortified.

I get the anger and feelings of frustration that AGAIN, something like this has happened, but we are so much better than that here.

[emoji173]️ to all of you here for Shaylyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh! This is the second case i've heard about where a baby was raped/killed. (The other one happened in ohio back in 1998). That suspect was put to death.

I hope KP gets the death penalty. He deserves nothing less. jmo

I honestly think they destroyed it because 1) they probably couldn't fit it though the front door and 2) they couldn't figure out how to disassemble it.
Still though, taking a hammer to wooden baby crib and totally destroying it seems to be a bit much. JMO
I think it's weird that they're telling the press. A dear friend of mine lost her husband. I spent the following two weeks with her. One night she took a curtain rod and destroyed an entire room with it during an outburst of grief. I think it was cathartic for her (though it frightened me). Anyway, it wasn't something we spread the word about to others. It was a private moment.

I think it's weird that they're telling the press. A dear friend of mine lost her husband. I spent the following two weeks with her. One night she took a curtain rod and destroyed an entire room with it during an outburst of grief. I think it was cathartic for her (though it frightened me). Anyway, it wasn't something we spread the word about to others. It was a private moment.

Exactly. This family seems to want to share all of their personal details with the media. Maybe by doing so they're looking for sympathy/attention to get donations? IDK.

Hi.

About the crib being gone: I know of incidences where the loved one's reaction to the trauma is to want to get rid of all reminders.

About the accused's now-taken-down FB: Isn't there some way for us'all to see what his FB looked like before it was removed? I'm reading this thread trying to 'catch-up' & I'd sure like to see what it looked like (EG, many pics' of little girls ...). I know 'over' in the WSl' Teresa Sievers case, there are 3 men accused of her (Teresa's) very gruesome murder - just in the immediate days subsequent to the murder, many, many FB changes happened in several of the 'players' FB's - I do not recall 'how' but I know that the pre-change/pre-delete FB pages were online......somewhere...... tyia

Indeed it's not. That's one of my biggest complaints with news organizations' SM pages when they post about any crime, are the swift and appalling calls for justice via "Big Bubba". A local, to me, news site posted a story about a young woman arrested for vandalizing building with graffiti. Commenters were clamoring for and practically salivating over the desire for her to become someone's "girlfriend" so that she would be taught a "lesson". I absolutely lost my mind.

That sort of thing happens every damned time, no matter how trivial or heinous the crime. It's horrifying and those people should be mortified.

I get the anger and feelings of frustration that AGAIN, something like this has happened, but we are so much better than that here.

[emoji173]️ to all of you here for Shaylyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually feel the same way. There are a few exceptions, this being one of them. After KP is found guilty in court, I have no problem whatsoever with ANY punishment that comes to him. JMO

I usually feel the same way. There are a few exceptions, this being one of them. After KP is found guilty in court, I have no problem whatsoever with ANY punishment that comes to him. JMO

I actually agree somewhat.. IF something awful were to happen to him in prison, I wouldn't shed one tear, and I believe it would be well deserved. But, I'm not going to fantasize about specific torture scenarios to wish upon him. Does that make sense? This case has thrown me for a loop and I am sure I may not be explaining myself as well as I'd like. :)

Hi.

About the crib being gone: I know of incidences where the loved one's reaction to the trauma is to want to get rid of all reminders.

About the accused's now-taken-down FB: Isn't there some way for us'all to see what his FB looked like before it was removed? I'm reading this thread trying to 'catch-up' & I'd sure like to see what it looked like (EG, many pics' of little girls ...). I know 'over' in the WSl' Teresa Sievers case, there are 3 men accused of her (Teresa's) very gruesome murder - just in the immediate days subsequent to the murder, many, many FB changes happened in several of the 'players' FB's - I do not recall 'how' but I know that the pre-change/pre-delete FB pages were online......somewhere...... tyia

I'm not sure if there's any way to view someone's FB page once they've deleted it. Unless someone took screenshots of it beforehand. Facebook would still have all of that info in their database, and LE can request it from FB if needed.

I do remember that Kyle Parker had a ton of photos of his little baby niece on his FB wall. His cover photo was a photo of him pushing his niece in a little toy riding car.

I have to wonder if he babysat his niece and if it was her that he was supposed to pick up that next morning?

The niece and any other child that he may have had access to, needs to be examined by a pediatrician ASAP.

Exactly. This family seems to want to share all of their personal details with the media. Maybe by doing so they're looking for sympathy/attention to get donations? IDK.

I wonder how quickly G@F@@@M@ sorts of accounts will be set-up, & how many there will be, who will be the 'owner' of each of the various accounts.

About the fam' speaking to the press: I divide this world into 2 types of people, those who would not talk to the press & those who typically are quite eager to get b4 cameras, to be recorded, have a mic' put to their mouths. Also, I heard an audio clip of a reporter phoning this family & getting straight through to speak to the nearest of kin: I had the sense that 1 or both of those kin were trying to 'clear their names' from suspicion, or, from the stress of it all, felt the reporter making the call to them was some sort of 'official', law enforcement !!

God bless that little dear - she's with God and all the other angels.

I actually agree somewhat.. IF something awful were to happen to him in prison, I wouldn't shed one tear, and I believe it would be well deserved. But, I'm not going to fantasize about specific torture scenarios to wish upon him. Does that make sense? This case has thrown me for a loop and I am sure I may not be explaining myself as well as I'd like. :)

Makes sense and I agree.:)

I'm so saddened by this case. It's disheartening that these things continue to happen, even more so that these children are being betrayed by their own family members / people closest to them. This poor angel :( Going night night with her blankie and her paci...there are so many families who would have given her such a better life

I hope everyone involved is arrested and punished to the full extent of the law.

Would you have the link that no longer works? I can't seem to find it.

To his Facebook page? I looked for it earlier and couldn't find it, but I can look again. BRB

To his Facebook page? I looked for it earlier and couldn't find it, but I can look again. BRB

Yes, sorry, I meant to quote. We could try plugging the URL into archive.org/web/ (way back machine) to see if it can be brought up there.

IMO LE didn't say anything to Uncle Adam about what not to say. These people LOVE the attention. They don't shut up. Any halfway decent defense atty. is going to make mincemeat out of "Uncle Adam". They have him on TV saying that he had "alcohol vision, sleepy eyes, blurry, etc. they're going to destroy his statement that he saw a "foot".

BBM: You are so right! My only hope is that between the forensic evidence (I hope it's ironclad) and the confession to stepdad, the prosecution won't need AA's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman