GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this with what seems to be an interview with the mom Jessica

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/

IMOO, I wonder if Justin gave Shaylyn to KP. Maybe that is far fetched but something still does not sit right with me with this family. In the above link, it seems that Jessica was saying that Justin would get frustrated with a cranky baby. Being a mom, I know how cranky a barely one year old can be even at 3am. I don't know, maybe that is really far fetched but it just seems something is off still with Justin.

All my own opinions and thinking out loud.

For what it's worth, I am NOT at all suspicious of 'dad'. I thought what 'mom' said about 'dad' wasn't very nice but impatience with a baby is one thing & what happened here is completely diff'.

LE should have taken the crib. <modsnip> it was destroyed.

It's quite possible (and imo most likely the case) that during the course of the investigation, forensics went over the crib, mattress and the entire house with a fine tooth comb. Prints and swabs would have been obtained. I feel fairly comfortable with how LE is handling this case so far. MOO and all that jazz.

Some people may find the first part of this post insensitive; just wanted to give you a heads-up so you can choose not to read it.

1. KP lit a fire to destroy the baby's clothes and pacifier. His body and baby's body were bleached. His clothes were washed, his car emptied and cleaned. He took the baby to a reclusive area that had both a creek and a river. KP took the time to get rid of any and all evidence yet Shaylyn was found propped up against a tree. Why didn't KP do more to get rid of the body?

2. Spencer and Gosport are roughly 25 minutes of driving time apart. AA says KP left the Ammerman residence between 3 and 4 a.m. The people at the Gosport residence say KP arrived between 5 and 5:30 a.m. That gives KP a timeline of 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours to do his thing, drive to the White River area, burn and bleach evidence, drive to Gosport and clean out his car in the friend's garage. I don't know but even 2.5 hours doesn't seem like enough time to do all of this...stuff. It makes me wonder if KP had help at the White River area.

Admin Note

Whoa, whoa... Step on the brakes folks.

I had to leave for a bit or I would have slammed down the gavel long before now. :gavel:

I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY understand the outrage. I'm human and right there with y'all. HOWEVER, cease all this talk about hoping he is raped and tortured in prison. I understand the feelings, but we don't advocate expressing those thoughts "out loud" here at Websleuths. We don't advocate violence against anyone, even the most despicable. Rise above posting in that manner. Please.

Anyone who has been around Websleuths or followed true crime already knows how child molesters and child murderers are treated by other inmates while incarcerated. It is what it is and he will be forced to endure whatever comes his way while he is incarcerated. Considering the heinous nature of how Shaylyn was tortured and murdered, I'm sure he will he will be dealt with accordingly by his fellow inmates

***I need to do a LOT of clean up in this thread. Please do not quote and respond to anything else regarding the above type posts. Otherwise, I will be forced to temporarily close it. I am trying at all costs to avoid doing that. Please cooperate so that this thread can remain open.

Indeed it's not. That's one of my biggest complaints with news organizations' SM pages when they post about any crime, are the swift and appalling calls for justice via "Big Bubba". A local, to me, news site posted a story about a young woman arrested for vandalizing buildings with graffiti. Commenters were clamoring for and practically salivating over the desire for her to become someone's "girlfriend" so that she would be taught a "lesson". I absolutely lost my mind.

That sort of thing happens every damned time, no matter how trivial or heinous the crime. It's horrifying and those people should be mortified.

I get the anger and feelings of frustration that AGAIN, something like this has happened, but we are so much better than that here.

[emoji173]&#65039; to all of you here for Shaylyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tyou:

I'm so saddened by this case. It's disheartening that these things continue to happen, even more so that these children are being betrayed by their own family members / people closest to them. This poor angel :( Going night night with her blankie and her paci...there are so many families who would have given her such a better life

I hope everyone involved is arrested and punished to the full extent of the law.

BBM: this made me cry. I know several such families. Unable to have children of their own they are starting the long, difficult adoption process. They would have cherished this little angel.

Surely we have NO reason to think that anyone except this one guy is involved ?

LE has stated that every person that was in the house that night is a POI. They haven't redacted that statement so I imagine it's still true as of today.

They might be on disability.

Entirely possible but, disability checks don't allow for many extras. I know first hand, as our family lived this way for a time when my late husband was going through cancer treatment. Then again, if there were more than one person pulling in a monthly disability check, I guess that might change things.

I speculated earlier there was another income but it *wasn't* a rumor from SM, just a speculation of my own. Obviously there had to be some kind of income but none of them have jobs, according to the mother.

I have been reading the posts on this thread for the last hour. I am beyond disgusted about what happened to this little girl. It seems like her uncle has passed the lie detector test.

I agree with many who are confused by the actions of this family. I've been trying to wrap my head around it for the last five days. In reading FB posts, I think there is something more than cluelessness going on. At every turn, they speak or post about things that make me want to scream "be quiet" and it seems like they just keep speaking out. Are they marginal? Do they have a disability? How could they not realize that one needs to wary of others?

I was relieved that it appears the friendship with Kyle was new. Could it be that the judgment of this young man was off? I will look for the link.

TM talking about Shaylyn being found clothed--- could be that she was not prepped or told about the scene so she assumed that she was not violated. Dad also had said that he had not been told she was found. Maybe they were not giving POIs any updates. Not sure. But this is twice that we hear from this side of the family that they were not in the loop. ( I am not making a judgment about LEO but rather raising a question.

On a more spiritual level, I am relieved that no family members are arrested (I know that might change). I read and minimally participated in the Chance thread. It is almost too awful to think that family could do such an evil thing.

I hope the family, all of them, finds peace.

Entirely possible but, disability checks don't allow for many extras. I know first hand, as our family lived this way for a time when my late husband was going through cancer treatment. Then again, if there were more than one person pulling in a monthly disability check, I guess that might change things.

I speculated earlier there was another income but it *wasn't* a rumor from SM, just a speculation of my own. Obviously there had to be some kind of income but none of them have jobs, according to the mother.

Perhaps unemployment checks? IDK, just guessing. It does seem like a difficult task to provide for four adults - plus an infant part of the time - with no one in the home working.

Depends on how many of them are on disability. Four adults on disability could mean that they make enough to pay rent and eat. If they are on disability, they may not have large funding changes unless they get a great job.

I work in a program for mildly to moderately disabled youth. Many of them (even those who get high school diplomas) are eligible for SSI and other benefits. Most will probably be able to have low paying jobs or will be trained to get moderate income jobs if they can pass a vocational and/or junior college program.

Some people may find the first part of this post insensitive; just wanted to give you a heads-up so you can choose not to read it.

1. KP lit a fire to destroy the baby's clothes and pacifier. His body and baby's body were bleached. His clothes were washed, his car emptied and cleaned. He took the baby to a reclusive area that had both a creek and a river. KP took the time to get rid of any and all evidence yet Shaylyn was found propped up against a tree. Why didn't KP do more to get rid of the body?

2. Spencer and Gosport are roughly 25 minutes of driving time apart. AA says KP left the Ammerman residence between 3 and 4 a.m. The people at the Gosport residence say KP arrived between 5 and 5:30 a.m. That gives KP a timeline of 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours to do his thing, drive to the White River area, burn and bleach evidence, drive to Gosport and clean out his car in the friend's garage. I don't know but even 2.5 hours doesn't seem like enough time to do all of this...stuff. It makes me wonder if KP had help at the White River area.

You bring up some very interesting points. As for why he left Shaylyn the way he did? I honestly don't even want to think about it, but I imagine there are reasons. I feel in the pit of my stomach that there will be another arrest. I think some of the lab results need to come in.

This is not typical. They're blowing off steam, imo. Can't say I've seen that here before.

I've seen it many times, and really, it's perfectly understandable. While I don't suppose most people actually want such inhumane things to happen to another human being, it's a very normal human reaction to be angry and express "an eye for an eye" justice.

There is quite a bit I don't understand. I thought maybe the coroner was holding back on a lot and that unfortunately, has proven to be true. If someone disagrees, or has an explanation for the following, I would love to hear it.

They destroyed her crib with a hammer? Why wasn't the crib taken as evidence? Wouldn't you think LE would go over that with a fine tooth comb for blood, semen, hair, fingerprints? Now it is lost? Physical/forensic evidence could prove that Kyle touched the crib, left skin cells as he took baby, etc. Now it is destroyed? I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the family put it in the burn barrel out back which I'm guessing they have one. I don't get it...that crib is HUGE EVIDENCE. Unless Kyle was in a HAZMAT suit, he left evidence of himself in that crib. I think that is a pretty important thing to prove.
I haven't caught up yet but as a comparison I had a nephew die at age three. He stopped breathing my brother attempted cpr. Then ran with him next door to an emt who continued it until ems arrived. Police also came. Dale went in ambulance to hospital with my brother. I lived 1 mile so I ran to watch my 5 yr old niece. Sister in law then went to hospital in police car. As I was at their condo Dale died. Police detectives immediately declared both condos as crime scenes. I had to leave taking my niece. They collected the sheets from my brothers bed and the baby's bed. But not the mattresses or crib. Who knows what else from the emts condo.
This was even after Dale's pediatric dr was immediately called and spoke to the police detective to verify dale's genetic defect. It was precautionary.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I saw this with what seems to be an interview with the mom Jessica

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/

IMOO, I wonder if Justin gave Shaylyn to KP. Maybe that is far fetched but something still does not sit right with me with this family. In the above link, it seems that Jessica was saying that Justin would get frustrated with a cranky baby. Being a mom, I know how cranky a barely one year old can be even at 3am. I don't know, maybe that is really far fetched but it just seems something is off still with Justin.

All my own opinions and thinking out loud.

BBM: I wonder this as well, but not because she was cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member