GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It strikes me that back in the day, these guys would have probably been into Dungeons and Dragons. Not slow . . but "on the spectrum?" Not able to see themselves how others see them, unable to read other people, lacking empathy. Living their lives on the screen - videogames, Internet, TV. Other people don't seem real to them.

Do we know the location of where her body was found? The media reports it was private property. Who owns the property? Is it close to where Kyle lives or works? I believe somebody in the last thread mentioned that she was found near Kyle's house? Is that true?

Hey Claire :)

Check the OP, there is a link to a map I made with the locations of home and where her wee body was found. Did we ever get Kyles home address confirmed? I've been at a family wedding with no phone reception or wifi this weekend and may have missed things. TIA

Indiana State Police Sgt. Curt Durnil said information obtained during interviews with persons of interest and witnesses on Thursday led investigators and searchers to a rural private property on Lingle Road, northeast of Gosport. There, the body was discovered near the water’s edge where the White River meets Indian Creek in an area that is prone to flooding.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/ne...cle_c70a95a2-f1d1-11e5-aa09-8b32ae4d2e7d.html

parcel map showing one of the parcels that KP may have needed to cross to reach the railroad owned land near the river where Shaylyn was found http://egis.39dn.com/egisv4/View/egisprc.cfm?pin_18=60-08-29-304-450.000-029

Case Map showing approximate location of body

This case is so hard. I'm so sick of these poor innocent children being thrown away like trash.

The POI's are for sure not educated people and their slovenly appearances and uncouth-ness def leave a LOT to be desired. If you are shirtless and smoking during TV interviews and have a baby's crib in the LR with the front door unlocked, I am definitely giving you side eye. I don't care if you live in Mayberry, this is 2016 and people are cuckoo. Lock the door. There's a baby in the house for God's sake. I have a good descriptor in mind but don't want to get a TO so I'll just stop now.

I don't think however that any of the above indicates guilt. Tacky? Yes. Backwoods? Yes. Perhaps not using the best judgement? Definitely. Capable of murdering an infant? That's TBD.

But I just want to believe they're simple people with no nefarious secrets. I sure hope so.

OT and of course this may amount to a hill of beans if the dad or uncle are involved and are arrested, but how nice to have the persons of interest on TV giving a detailed break down of a timeline. Wouldn't that be great in the Deorr Kunz case?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we had a more exact location for the body. Descriptions in reports put it off Lingle Rd and very near where the river and creek meet. But to me, if the body was located that near to where the two bodies of water meet I think it would be easier to access by getting there via E. North Street and walk just a ways up the tracks. Good cover from trees, no houses with clear view of activity, no need to travel through open farm fields.

Don't mind me, just rambling.

It strikes me that back in the day, these guys would have probably been into Dungeons and Dragons. Not slow . . but "on the spectrum?" Not able to see themselves how others see them, unable to read other people, lacking empathy. Living their lives on the screen - videogames, Internet, TV. Other people don't seem real to them.

These guys could definitely be D&D types (and with a bit more money and creativity, I could easily see them getting into LARP stuff), but I don't get any sense that they are on the autism spectrum. ymmv, though, and all moo.

so, let me get this straight? from the case map, poor shaylyn was found near the RR tracks?

Personally, I think that's an insult to the Dungeons and Dragons fans, who are typically rather intelligent.

These guys could definitely be D&D types (and with a bit more money and creativity, I could easily see them getting into LARP stuff), but I don't get any sense that they are on the autism spectrum. ymmv, though, and all moo.
100% agree!

ok, i got that D&D = dungons and dragons, but what does LARP mean? im also curious what ymmv mean also? :blush:

The case map illustrates an approximate location based off the description of it being on private land off of Lingle Rd. but I am thinking it may have been further south, down closer to where the two bodies of water meet.

ETA a witness/person of interest led LE to search that that private land off Lingle Rd. Which then led to the discovery of Shaylyn's body near the two bodies of water. But the river and creek meet far south of Lingle Rd. and Lingle Rd. appears to be just one way to access it.

The case map illustrates an approximate location based off the description of it being on private land off of Lingle Rd. but I am thinking it may have been further south, down closer to where the two bodies of water meet.

ETA a witness/person of interest led LE to search that that private land off Lingle Rd. Which then led to the discovery of Shaylyn's body near the two bodies of water. But the river and creek meet far south of Lingle Rd. and Lingle Rd. appears to be just one way to access it.

I agree. It's really hard to tell. From pics I've seen from MSM we see railroad tracks, and a police cordon at the end of the road but it's really hard to know to the exact spot. And trust me I hate that! I want to be precise ;)

From reports I assume Kyle Parker was drinking until the early hours of Wednesday morning. Then about 3am he leaves and is described as driving to a remote location to hide the baby's body. By 8am Shaylyn is reported missing and the investigation begins.

By Thursday evening the police have located the baby's body.

Just thinking he was probably still under the influence, or sleeping it off when he was brought in for questioning. If he were to point blame at others, surely it would have been then? Maybe he has.

I thinking LE has direct evidence linking him to the river by their specific charges so it's possible he's not said anything. He's likely hired an attorney and has been advised to keep quiet.

Or he could just ask to talk to a public defender, right? Is that right after being arrested and being read the rights? Or after being charged? Sounds like a good move on his part in this case whether it's private or public. There might be some people hoping that he will take the blame for the murder, regardless of whether he was responsible for that part of the crime.

ok, i got that D&D = dungons and dragons, but what does LARP mean? im also curious what ymmv mean also? :blush:

Sorr. :) Live Action Role Play -- a lot of D&D people (still played today, btw) are also into LARPing, and no offense to players of either sort because I can see how they'd be fun. They tend to live in their own worlds. This family also lives in their own worlds, but I don't think it's in as positive a way as LARPing can be. I think it's a bit more insular.

ymmv -- your mileage may vary, also -- your experience may vary

Personally, I think that's an insult to the Dungeons and Dragons fans, who are typically rather intelligent.

You're right. I apologize if my comments came off as being derogatory towards them or other players of similar games.

Perhaps you can match the photos from this slide show to a map. At the end of the slide show, there are photos of LE working where the body was found.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/ne...-f303-11e5-8935-a3c59f47f1c2.html#ad-image-14

I wish we had a more exact location for the body. Descriptions in reports put it off Lingle Rd and very near where the river and creek meet. But to me, if the body was located that near to where the two bodies of water meet I think it would be easier to access by getting there via E. North Street and walk just a ways up the tracks. Good cover from trees, no houses with clear view of activity, no need to travel through open farm fields.

Don't mind me, just rambling.

My hunch (worth what you paid for it) is that the location is very familiar to Kyle and he accessed it the way he is most familiar, not the way that would give him the most cover.

JMOpinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member