GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm not one to judge or jump to conclusions or find guilt before trial, but I just can't for the life of me figure out why someone who had JUST lost this precious, beautiful child in such a tragic way would not only DO what they did (so soon after Shaylyn's death) but why they would even think to share that with the public. Really? Is that some twisted way of sticking that in everyone's face? Are they wanting a reaction for some kind of sick thrill? THIS interview surely tops all their previous ones as far as I'm concerned!

Or they knew the missing crib and other baby items would be noted by someone and wanted to explain their reasoning before it was questioned.

The 20-pound, 25-inch little girl was found after a 36-hour search, down a small embankment off of an old temporary gravel road cut for an out of service bridge in 2011. The private property is found along the White River, after the dead end on East North Street in Gosport.

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html

skibaboo, can you update teh map showing the body location as described above. thanks, :yourock:

When the Mr's Dad passed his Mom removed all his items like clothing and health care, etc. the same day. It was just her way. She needed to keep busy and three of her kids were there so they did it all t her bidding. Not our way but it was her's.

Just curious if your MIL and FIL had a good relationship. The person I know who moved super quickly to get rid of her husband's things didn't like her husband very much and felt more freedom than grief at his passing. (Not implying anything about your inlaws, just curious if it matches my experience.)

Of course, everyone grieves differently - I TOTALLY get that, having lost a loved one and grieved in ways unexpected to myself! - but the swiftness and "taking a hammer" to the crib is severe. It appears that they wanted all reminders GONE. No tenderness, no sentimentality, no reminders....just a desire not to be reminded of her.

Again, I do realize they are in mourning and are facing a tragedy under public scrutiny. But, yeah, it's a bit rough to read their reactions.

JMO.

“At least we did find out that they found her with her clothes on,” she said. “She’s already in heaven, so that’s taken care of.”

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html

I'm not sure I even understand what she is trying to say - how do these two sentences relate to each other? What exactly is taken care of? Is she saying it doesn't matter if she was sexually assaulted because she is in heaven? [really, I don't get what she's trying to imply]

The man arrested in connection with the case, 22-year-old Kyle Parker, is due in Owen County court for a video hearing at 1 p.m. Monday. That initial hearing could provide new details about the disappearance and death of 15-month old Shaylyn Ammerman.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation

Kyle Parker, 22, is set for an initial appearance at 1 p.m. He won’t be in the courtroom and will instead appear via a video conferencing system.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/man-due...th-death-of-spencer-toddler-shaylyn-ammerman/

Didnt realise the link was already up .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'd have to go back and check, but did AA claim to the media to have called out to KP as he was leaving in the wee hours of the morning "hey, where are you going"

BEFORE they found Shaylyn, or after & after KP was arrested?

I'm not sure I even understand what she is trying to say - how do these two sentences relate to each other? What exactly is taken care of? Is she saying it doesn't matter if she was sexually assaulted because she is in heaven? [really, I don't get what she's trying to imply]

I think the clothes reference implies (to the grandma) that she wasn't sexually assaulted. I think the heaven part means that whatever happened is now over (implying, imo, that people no longer have any responsibility for Shaylyn, and that release from responsibility is a relief).

JMO.

I get that everyone deals their own way. Some cant part with items while others need to remove them right away. What I cant wrap my head around is smashing the bed???? Also the article ^ has Grandma stating her Dad is up in heaven with 4 Grandbabies. What happened to the other 3????

I'd have to go back and check, but did AA claim to the media to have called out to KP as he was leaving in the wee hours of the morning "hey, where are you going"

BEFORE they found Shaylyn, or after & after KP was arrested?

IIRC, that version of events came after the arrest. (And, personally, I don't buy it.)

I considered pulling all the media links together....but the family members contradict themselves so often, I am not convinced checking their statements helps sort things out at all. :(

“Kyle was in my room sitting in the chair, drinking and talking to people on his phone, I guess, cause I heard the tick, tick, tick texting. And, at roughly, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning, I heard the front door open and I look out my window and Kyle’s walking down the yard to his car. I open my window, I yell out to him, ‘Kyle, where are you going?’ He never answered me back. He just got in his car and took off," Adam said.

Adam said he did not see Shaylyn with Parker.

“No. I didn’t see Shaylyn at all. Then of course, I was sleepy, I had sleepy eyes, I had alcohol in me and my vision was all messed up," he said.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

Mike Pelton, Brittany Lewis, Todd Connor
5:06 PM, Mar 25, 2016
11:30 PM, Mar 25, 2016

Justin said he believes the case will be an ‘unsolved mystery.’

Does he think KP found the baby already deceased and just decided to dispose of the body on his own? Or, does he think KP has been wrongfully charged? Or maybe he thinks KP killed the child but there will never be enough evidence to charge him? This statement makes absolutely no sense to me - how could he be saying that already? The investigation is still in the very early stages.

“Kyle was in my room sitting in the chair, drinking and talking to people on his phone, I guess, cause I heard the tick, tick, tick texting. And, at roughly, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning, I heard the front door open and I look out my window and Kyle’s walking down the yard to his car. I open my window, I yell out to him, ‘Kyle, where are you going?’ He never answered me back. He just got in his car and took off," Adam said.

Adam said he did not see Shaylyn with Parker.

“No. I didn’t see Shaylyn at all. Then of course, I was sleepy, I had sleepy eyes, I had alcohol in me and my vision was all messed up," he said.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

Mike Pelton, Brittany Lewis, Todd Connor
5:06 PM, Mar 25, 2016
11:30 PM, Mar 25, 2016
I find this statement interesting.
Don't they usually say in statement analysis that when someone is telling a story and they start to speak in present tense that they are lying? Because instead of speaking from memory they are making it up as they go along.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It sounds like she "may" be saying since Shaylyn remained innocent, therefore she went to Heaven.

Does he think KP found the baby already deceased and just decided to dispose of the body on his own? Or, does he think KP has been wrongfully charged? Or maybe he thinks KP killed the child but there will never be enough evidence to charge him? This statement makes absolutely no sense to me - how could he be saying that already? The investigation is still in the very early stages.

That statement is bizzarre to me too. Why in the world would a father say that, especially so soon....and ESPECIALLY since LE seem to be on this case very diligently and making good progress.

Either he feels totally hopeless (which doesn't make sense considering LE's progress) or he hopes the case is never solved.

Maybe he's speaking more as a big brother than as a father. ? Just a speculation, just an opinion based on a hunch.

JMO

When a parent loses their child they want answers, it helps provide some form of closure for them.
Unless of course you already know what happened....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Madeline BuckleyVerified account ‏@Mabuckley88 12m12 minutes ago
BREAKING: Kyle Parker charged with rape, child molesting, murder in the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman. Story soon @indystar

https://twitter.com/Mabuckley88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member