GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect charged with rape, murder in 1-year-old's death

The man arrested in connection with the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman is charged with rape, murder, child molesting and a slew of other charges, online court records show.

Kyle Parker, 22, was arrested Thursday night after authorities found the body of Shaylyn in a remote area near Gosport after she went missing Wednesday morning from her grandparents' Spencer home.

Police and crews searched for Shaylyn for two days before they found her body.

Parker is also charged with kidnapping, strangulation and aggravated battery.

Was anyone in that house that night NOT intoxicated or sleeping when visitors were still there? I just don't understand how they weren't more cautious, especially with a young baby girl sleeping in a crib in the bedroom where anyone would have access to her. If I had guests in my house I certainly wouldn't be sleeping until everyone had left. That just seems so odd to me, but then everything in this case seems so odd and bizarre.

Every time they're interviewed I feel worse. They took a HAMMER to the crib? They think it will be an unsolved mystery even though there's been an arrest? WHAT THE HELL?

The man arrested in connection with the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman is charged with rape, murder, child molesting and a slew of other charges, online court records show.

Kyle Parker, 22, was arrested Thursday night after authorities found the body of Shaylyn in a remote area near Gosport after she went missing Wednesday morning from her grandparents' Spencer home.

I am assuming the kidnapping charge means that he took Shaylyn alive from the home??

“I know you don’t see much of anything baby around, but I just had to get it out of here. Her baby bed was in that corner,” Tamera said, pointing to the southwest corner of the family’s living room.

Shouldn't that have been more of dad's decision?

“They either came right after he left or sometime right after. They laid the newspapers (on the counter) and left. They don’t get done with their paper route until about 4:30 or five o’clock, I know how long that route takes. They probably got done around 4:30ish. I do believe she (Shaylyn) was gone by then.”

How do they "believe" Shaylyn was gone by then? Kelly and Brian never noticed her missing/when they got back?

I just don't get it... this just does not make sense to me.

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dear god, I feel sick.
I had hoped so badly that she didn't suffer. She must have been so scared. 😢

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

That article says Brian Cummings and the FB page is for Brian I Cummins.

Yes, and he's mutual friends with KR and TM. Both, according to LE in this case, POIs as they were in the home that evening. I believe the MSM has his last name wrong. He's also friends with many many others connected to both KP and the Ammerman/Morgan family.

Oh nooooooooo. God no :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

New interview with the family.

~snip

Adam said the family just can’t figure out why the tragedy happened.

Justin said he believes the case will be an ‘unsolved mystery.’

“We just can’t think of why anybody would hurt a beautiful baby girl, she was absolutely gorgeous and so happy,” Tamera said. “She was just here so much, I mean I pretty much took care of her since birth, anytime mom and dad would need time away, before she started coming here to stay, I had her.”

Tamera said at least the family has closure after police discovered Shaylyn’s remains.

“At least we did find out that they found her with her clothes on,” she said. “She’s already in heaven, so that’s taken care of.”

She said none of the family members have jobs, with little else to do but sit and think about the tragedy.

“We don’t really have anything to do. Now we’ll just sit here. We have the funeral to do and then we’ll get back to our lives as best as we can, what we have to get back to,” Tamera said.

Few signs of Shaylyn remained the day after law enforcement removed police tape and barricades, allowing the family to return to their home. An unopened box of diapers sat on the kitchen table and a half-dozen framed photos sat on shelves. The family returned home to find an angel statue and a stuffed animal in memory of Shaylyn on their doorstep.

“I know you don’t see much of anything baby around, but I just had to get it out of here. Her baby bed was in that corner,” Tamera said, pointing to the southwest corner of the family’s living room. “Me and my son took a hammer to it this morning and demolished it. (Saturday) night I gave her riding toys to my nephew for his little girl and then this morning we got up and took all of her toys, clothes and stuff out.”

More at link:
http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html
A mystery? I don't think so.

I think we all were :(
No other reason made any real sense.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Actually, from what I've been reading, it seems most believed Shaylyn was killed in the house by a family member, IMO.

Actually, from what I've been reading, it seems most believed Shaylyn was killed in the house by a family member, IMO.

That was my thought - that she died in the house and Kyle (and perhaps others) disposed of her. I didn't expect the kidnapping charge at all.

It sure makes me wonder what Kyle was doing on his phone that night? :(

The 20-pound, 25-inch little girl was found after a 36-hour search, down a small embankment off of an old temporary gravel road cut for an out of service bridge in 2011. The private property is found along the White River, after the dead end on East North Street in Gosport.

skibaboo, can you update teh map showing the body location as described above. thanks, :yourock:

Done. I think it's right. I used the photos in the article I posted earlier to estimate the exact location Case Map

Tell me if I'm wrong cos I really don't know right now, I've been staring at it for ages and now I'm so p****d off I'm shaking! , why? WHY? And I'll stop right there :tantrum: :stormingmad:

I had so hoped she hadn't suffered that indignity and pain. :cry:

:grouphug:

I feel like :puke: Dance with angels, Shaylyn. You deserved a better and longer life. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard