GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... insert all the cusswords here. :( With that bus load of vile charges, I wonder if now all those in the home that night are no longer considered POIs? Or, if KP wasn't the only one brutalizing this baby.

I want to know what the Uncle, step-dad/grandpa & KP were watching on tv at 2am while drinking whisky. A little "adult" entertainment, perhaps?

I think I'm going to go throw up now.
A small part of me is wondering if Uncle is involved and if some of the bizarre behaviour from the family was them trying to 'protect one of their own'. But then you would think they would still be upset about it, even just a small amount.

Either way they were so detached. Whether they knew or not you would expect SOME emotion because at the very least they knew she was missing.

And now that I've written this I just feel like it's a bit stupid. There was just something off to me about adams statements, not to mention the interview with him playing on his cell phone, not caring that his infant neice was missing.

I have some morbid thoughts about Kyle and his previous job but I won't post them here. Its probably a little far fetched anyhow. My mind goes to some crazy places now after reading websleuths for the past couple of years. There is so much evil out there :(

Either way this is just such a terrible outcome. A little girl won't get to live the life that she deserved due to someone's selfish desires.

My thoughts are with Jessica. I can't imagine sending my daughter to her dad's for the week, only for her to get raped, beaten and strangled.

I apologise for all my rambling. Its nearly 1am here and I should be sleeping as I need to get up early but instead I'm lying here with tears in my eyes for Shaylyn. My almost 3 year old daughter co-sleeps with me and I'm so thankful she does, I really need the extra snuggles right now.

God bless you Shaylyn. And god bless all you wonderful WebSleuthers with big hearts who care so much as I do about these children we've never met but will always remember. You are a special bunch and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Madeline BuckleyVerified account ‏@Mabuckley88 12m12 minutes ago
BREAKING: Kyle Parker charged with rape, child molesting, murder in the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman. Story soon @indystar

https://twitter.com/Mabuckley88

Suspect charged with rape, murder in 1-year-old's death

The man arrested in connection with the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman is charged with rape, murder, child molesting and a slew of other charges, online court records show.

Kyle Parker, 22, was arrested Thursday night after authorities found the body of Shaylyn in a remote area near Gosport after she went missing Wednesday morning from her grandparents' Spencer home.

Police and crews searched for Shaylyn for two days before they found her body.

Parker is also charged with kidnapping, strangulation and aggravated battery.

This is absolutely unbelievable. What a monster. A one year old little baby girl? I am at a loss for words right now.

So does the child abuse charge means he abused her before or just that night.
So it appears he took her away from the house and did all those things to her. Right? Cause otherwise she would cry.
This case is so weird. Like insanely complicated. I'm stumped with the paternal family. I'm trying to reserve judgment. It's just so hard.

A small part of me is wondering if Uncle is involved and if some of the bizarre behaviour from the family was them trying to 'protect one of their own'. But then you would think they would still be upset about it, even just a small amount.

Either way they were so detached. Whether they knew or not you would expect SOME emotion because at the very least they knew she was missing.

And now that I've written this I just feel like it's a bit stupid. There was just something off to me about adams statements, not to mention the interview with him playing on his cell phone, not caring that his infant neice was missing.

I have some morbid thoughts about Kyle and his previous job but I won't post them here. Its probably a little far fetched anyhow. My mind goes to some crazy places now after reading websleuths for the past couple of years. There is so much evil out there :(

Either way this is just such a terrible outcome. A little girl won't get to live the life that she deserved due to someone's selfish desires.

My thoughts are with Jessica. I can't imagine sending my daughter to her dad's for the week, only for her to get raped, beaten and strangled.

I apologise for all my rambling. Its nearly 1am here and I should be sleeping as I need to get up early but instead I'm lying here with tears in my eyes for Shaylyn. My almost 3 year old daughter co-sleeps with me and I'm so thankful she does, I really need the extra snuggles right now.

God bless you Shaylyn. And god bless all you wonderful WebSleuthers with big hearts who care so much as I do about these children we've never met but will always remember. You are a special bunch and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

I will also keep Justin in my thoughts and prayers. Shaylyn was his only child. He may not have come across as others might, but he deserves our prayers as much as Jessica, IMO.

:tantrum: No words can describe this feeling...none.

Precious Shaylyn, your suffering is over, and you'll never know the feeling of pain again. Love abounds precious one.

Just utterly disgusted that such evil walks among us. Preying on the most vulnerable. There's no fixing them! Just "POOF" be gone with everyone of them! Trial, and then execution immediately.

How does a parent go on hearing these details? Knowing their child was raped, and murdered? I don't know, and pray I never find out!!! Silently following this case, trying not to get involved because the cases against kids just kills me a bit inside each time. Even having a feeling what the outcome will be, it's still just so upsetting to see it in black and white. Damn them all! Why wasn't ANYONE protecting this baby??? WHY???? Are the dayum booze and drugs that much more important?? Apparently so. Disgusting!

Many mental illnesses I sympathize with. But child molesters, I have NO sympathy for!! NONE! A bullet isn't that expensive, use it! And for the sake of the children, PROTECT THEM!!! You make the conscious decision to have sex, well kids are a result of sex. You bring a child into the world, you dayum well better step up and be responsible for them! PROTECT THEM WITH YOUR LIFE!!! Forget the partying, the drinking, the drugging when a BABY is in YOUR care, YOUR responsibility!!! Heck if a fire had started in that house, was there one single person capable of escaping? One person that could have saved the baby? Doubtful! DISGUSTING waste of air!!!

JMO but I mean every word of it!

Why were these people not more careful about who they allowed around their child? Why would they allow her into a situation in which there was drugs, drinking, etc. with people they don't know well coming and going. Was this a regular thing in this household? They put that child at risk. Period.

I have some morbid thoughts about Kyle and his previous job but I won't post them here. Its probably a little far fetched anyhow.
My mind goes to some crazy places now after reading websleuths for the past couple of years. There is so much evil out there :(

bbm -- I don't think those thoughts are all that far-fetched because they've flitted through my mind as well (at least, I'm pretty sure they're the same thoughts). I feel like this case is so unspeakably evil. He had to get a start somewhere. He didn't just wake up one day and decide to torture and murder a baby out of nowhere.

I don't see why Kyle shouldn't just rat them all out if anyone else was involved. With those charges, he is already the lowest of the low.

Sick effer, she probably could t e en articulate what the monster did, why kill her? I'm so angry. Ppl need to be careful who the hell they bring in their house.

The only thing I can say at this point -- I hope that Shaylyn's mom and family can find peace.

If KP acted alone, may he get everything he deserves. If he did not, then may all those who acted with him be rooted out and face the consequences they deserve.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/incode/35/42/4/35-42-4-1
"Ind. Code § 35-42-4-1 : Indiana Code - Section 35-42-4-1: Rape
(1) the other person is compelled by force or imminent threat of force;"

I can't help but think at least 1 other person will be charged
:stormingmad:

The "other person" in this charge is Shaylyn. It doesn't mean the perpetrator was compelled or forced (by another) to do what he did.

Why were these people not more careful about who they allowed around their child? Why would they allow her into a situation in which there was drugs, drinking, etc. with people they don't know well coming and going. Was this a regular thing in this household? They put that child at risk. Period.

I agree. Part of me is sad for them yet another part of me is mad that this poor little one was so vulnerable!!!!

The "other person" in this charge is Shaylyn. It doesn't mean the perpetrator was compelled or forced (by another) to do what he did.

That's how I read it as well.

I suspect we will see family cleared. My heart hurts for them all. Not just for their loss but because they were thrust into a spotlight which shone an unflattering light upon them for many. Insult to injury. JMO

So often we see where the public is angry that family members do not have their faces out there, telling the story of their missing loved one. But when families do accept every opportunity to tell about the missing person and hold onto that media attention for their family member's case, they are opening themselves up to a lot of criticism with every word and action being parsed out and examined in bits. In this case it was even worse than most because none were able to be cleared during the search.

They put themselves out there, warts and all, for baby girl to be in the public eye. They may now regret it.

They have my deepest condolences.

Is there a link stating drugs were used that night? Maybe I missed it.

I don't see why Kyle shouldn't just rat them all out if anyone else was involved. With those charges, he is already the lowest of the low.

Sick effer, she probably could t e en articulate what the monster did, why kill her? I'm so angry. Ppl need to be careful who the hell they bring in their house.

She couldn't articulate, but he may have done enough damage that it would have been obvious what he'd done.

And yes, people need to be careful, but at the same time, the vast majority of children are molested by people their parents know and trust. Child molesters are incredibly good at getting parents to trust them. That's how they manage to get into positions of authority -- priests, pastors, teachers, scout leaders, coaches, etc. They *seem trustworthy. I don't know if this particular creature was like that, but he has pictures of himself with little girls all over his Facebook page (and my heart quakes for those children and their parents right now), so he clearly came across as a person who was "good with children." Even the uncle talked about how good he was at rocking Shaylyn to sleep.

I agree. Part of me is sad for them yet another part of me is mad that this poor little one was so vulnerable!!!!

She was certainly very vulnerable.

Is there a link stating drugs were used that night? Maybe I missed it.

My mistake. I went back and looked. KP had a previous drug charge. Thanks for pointing that out. My apologies.

In a prior post K's former employment was mentioned. Where did he work prior? TIA. I have been getting caught up and missed some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member