GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor little girl. WHY?!!!!!!! Did Kyle think he would get away with it? Just sick!!!! And then he had to kill her too?! Hope this monster and whoever else knows about it rots in Hell.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well... insert all the cusswords here. :( With that bus load of vile charges, I wonder if now all those in the home that night are no longer considered POIs? Or, if KP wasn't the only one brutalizing this baby.

I want to know what the Uncle, step-dad/grandpa & KP were watching on tv at 2am while drinking whisky. A little "adult" entertainment, perhaps?

I think I'm going to go throw up now.

The kidnapping charge surprises me as I assumed Shaylyn was hurt in the home. Here's the definition of kidnapping in Indiana. "Confining" is included in the definition.

According to Burns Ind. Code Ann. § 35-42-3-2 a person commits kidnapping if s/he knowingly or intentionally confines or removes another person:

With intent to obtain ransom;
While hijacking a vehicle;
With intent to obtain the release, or intent to aid in the escape, of any person from lawful detention; or
With intent to use the person confined as a shield or hostage;
In Indiana, kidnapping is a Class A felony.

A person is guilty of attempted kidnapping if each of the following is proven beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. The defendant knowingly or intentionally engages in conduct that constitutes a substantial step towards at least one of the following:

Confining another person; or
Removing another person, by fraud, enticement, force, or threat of force, from one place to another.
2. In engaging in that conduct, defendant intended to do at least one of the following

Obtain Ransom
Hijack a vehicle;
Obtain the release, or aid in the escape, of any person from lawful detention; or
Use the person confined as a shield or hostage.
According to Burns Ind. Code Ann. § 35-50-2-4 a person who commits a Class A felony shall be imprisoned for a fixed term not less than 20 years and not more than 50 years, with the advisory sentence being 30 years. In addition, the person may be fined not more than $10,000.

Indiana State Police is the statewide law enforcement agency in the state of Indiana. The primary focus of Indiana State Police is to protect the life and property of citizens.

Indiana State Police

- See more at: http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state...idnappingabduction-laws/#sthash.bOzwc2ll.dpuf

No matter what I may find unusual about the family members in the home and some of their statements or behaviors, I am taking a breath right now and letting this news sink in.

I want to extend prayers and sympathy for Shaylyn's loved ones as they absorb this horrible information. I hope LE is able to give us more information today about whether they feel KP acted alone. If no one else was involved I want that made clear ASAP so this family can grieve in peace without further speculation.

Well... insert all the cusswords here. :( With that bus load of vile charges, I wonder if now all those in the home that night are no longer considered POIs? Or, if KP wasn't the only one brutalizing this baby.

I want to know what the Uncle, step-dad/grandpa & KP were watching on tv at 2am while drinking whisky. A little "adult" entertainment, perhaps?

I think I'm going to go throw up now.

I'm not ready to release everyone from POI status yet, until LE confirms Kyle acted alone.

Beyond disturbing news :tantrum:

Lauren Slavin ‏@laurenslavin 5m5 minutes ago Indiana, USA
Charges are in against Kyle Parker, accused of murdering 15-month-old Shaylyn Ammerman

CepGHVXWIAA1AJv.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/laurenslavin

My jaw just hit the floor reading these charges, what a disgusting/evil/vile/(insert loads of swear words here) piece of crap that excuse for a human being is.

:tears:

Intrigued by the charge 35-42-4-1 - did someone "make him do it"??

Suspect charged with rape, murder in 1-year-old's death

The man arrested in connection with the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman is charged with rape, murder, child molesting and a slew of other charges, online court records show.

Kyle Parker, 22, was arrested Thursday night after authorities found the body of Shaylyn in a remote area near Gosport after she went missing Wednesday morning from her grandparents' Spencer home.

Police and crews searched for Shaylyn for two days before they found her body.

Parker is also charged with kidnapping, strangulation and aggravated battery.
I was afraid this would be the outcome. I am so sick and angry reading the details that are now coming out!

Oh..my..dear..Lord. I so didn't want this to have happened to this beautiful precious baby. I'm so angry and sick. Poor little tiny one, I'm so sorry that he hurt you like this and took your little life. Fly with the angels precious little one
This is so horrifically upsetting!!!

[video=twitter;714453996510056449]https://twitter.com/Mabuckley88/status/714453996510056449[/video]

The PC will be available after the 1pm hearing. It's going to be a horrific, horrific thing to read, I suspect. :( (that is assuming it's released to the public - no clue if it will be)

The only thing I can say at this point -- I hope that Shaylyn's mom and family can find peace.

If KP acted alone, may he get everything he deserves. If he did not, then may all those who acted with him be rooted out and face the consequences they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV