GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linking the 9 minute interview with Adam and Justin Ammerman. I'm interested in why so much attention was given to Adam's timeline and not Justin's.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

My eye is on Adam and Kyle, but I think the whole household knows what happened that night, even if they weren't witness to the murder. I think the 3am argument did indeed happen, and that's when the plan to hide the body happened, and all of the adults in that house were involved with the decision.

The other possible scenario I'm considering is if the death was earlier in the day, but they decided a night-time abduction would be their story.

IDK, just speculating, subject to change.

Everyone, please remember, no rumors. No rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.

I promise you if someone posts a rumor within 2 posts that "rumor" becomes a "fact." Then the "fact" is spread to other social media outlets, then the police get calls from people on Social Media because they want to pass along this "fact' to help the investigation. Then the police have to come out and state this "fact" is not a fact but a rumor.

Then the police all gather around the water cooler and complain about Social Media saying what a pain in the rear all of it has become.

Then Websleuths gets painted with that brush of causing problems for the police.

I am not making one single bit of this up.

No rumors, no posting from comments of other media outlets. No Facebook.

Please, I am begging you here, keep to the facts and your opinions.

Thank you,

Tricia

2245ec075e246524ce84806b6c3b2e56.jpg

Shaylyn Ammerman, 14-months-old, was last seen at her father’s home on Jefferson Street in Spencer Tuesday night.

Shaylyn has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and she was last seen wearing a onesie.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/23/police-search-for-missing-one-year-old-girl-last-seen-in-spencer/

According to troopers, seven to 10 people labeled as persons of interests were questioned. The same group are scheduled to take polygraphs.

http://wishtv.com/2016/03/24/persons-of-interests-questioned-in-babys-disappearance/

SPENCER, Ind. - The body of Shaylyn Ammerman, a 1-year-old Spencer girl who was last seen sometime before 9 a.m. Wednesday, was found Thursday evening just northeast of Gosport, near the White River, police said.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/24/body-missing-1-year-old-found/82238248/

ccording to the Owen County Coroner, her preliminary cause of death is asphyxiation and the manner of death is a homicide.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Curt Durnill said the body of a female infant matching the description of Shaylyn was found just after 6 p.m. in a remote area near the White River northeast of Gosport.

"Rural. Very rural. Right up against where the water would meet," Durnill said. "It appears that, where the river would flood, the body was found right in that area. It's a private access. It's on private property near Gosport."

Kyle Parker, 22, of Spencer, was taken into custody in connection with the case.

attachment.php

http://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/shaylyn-ammerman-died-asphyxiation

SPENCER, Ind. (March 25, 2016) -- A man arrested in connection with the death of 14-month-old Shaylyn Ammerman in Owen County is being held on multiple charges.

According to officials at the Owen County Jail, 22-year-old Kyle Parker faces two counts of obstruction of justice, a count of failure to report a dead body and a count of unlawful disposition of a dead body.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/25/man-hel...in-connection-with-death-of-shaylyn-ammerman/

"Let me be really frank here. Please don’t feel like because we’ve found a body and we’ve made an arrest that this case is anywhere near over. This case is just getting started with more interviews, with more investigative tactics with everything that we have at our disposal we will use to bring those who are responsible for this little girl’s death to justice," said ISP Sgt. Curt Durnil.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/body-of-missing-1-year-old-spencer-girl-found-suspect-arrested/

Thread #1

Heavy.com article that is allowed in the discussion due to it containing interviews by Heavy with mother, Jessica Stewart and paternal grandmother, Tamera (Tammy) Morgan. This is being allowed because it is the only means to access those direct quotes and comments made to Heavy by those two individuals.

Case Map courtesy of skibaboo

i guess as I get older I get more nit picky when I see children's descriptions. If any of my children or grandchildren who were various shades of blonde had to be described, 'dirty' blonde would never have have been put in their description. Medium or dark blonde, but never dirty, especially if they were missing. Just a late night musing. I realize it doesn't matter now, but it's just something I'm thinking about while I'm waiting to give my dog her last meds of the night (post surgery), before we head out into the pouring rain for our last walk. (2 minutes tops)!!!

i guess as I get older I get more nit picky when I see children's descriptions. If any of my children or grandchildren who were various shades of blonde had to be described, 'dirty' blonde would never have have been put in their description. Medium or dark blonde, but never dirty, especially if they were missing. Just a late night musing. I realize it doesn't matter now, but it's just something I'm thinking about while I'm waiting to give my dog her last meds of the night (post surgery), before we head out into the pouring rain for our last walk. (2 minutes tops)!!!

I dislike the term too, for a description of anybody. What's wrong with light brown or dark blonde?

Perhaps Kelly was there...she knows where the body was because she was there. THIS IS JUST A HUNCH, not based on anything but a personal hunch.

But if she was there, surely she'd have been arrested and charged with the same as the Kyle dude? Or at least similar charges?!

Who squealed on Kyle, or was it cell phone pings? It could be neither. Maybe Kyle grew a conscience and notified LE himself. I can see that happening if he was "only" the fall guy for disposing of the body, and that's the only thing he's accused of right now. He might know who killed Shaylyn and he might have given LE the full details but LE isn't making the move to arrest anyone for it until they have solid evidence. I often wonder if Kyle is the person Adam was so busily texting in that foul smelling interview.

Who squealed on Kyle, or was it cell phone pings? It could be neither. Maybe Kyle grew a conscience and notified LE himself. I can see that happening if he was "only" the fall guy for disposing of the body, and that's the only thing he's accused of right now. He might know who killed Shaylyn and he might have given LE the full details but LE isn't making the move to arrest anyone for it until they have solid evidence. I often wonder if Kyle is the person Adam was so busily texting in that foul smelling interview.

bbm -- I have never seen anyone so unconcernedly scrolling away on their phone on a more serious occasion. I'm still baffled by that one.

But if she was there, surely she'd have been arrested and charged with the same as the Kyle dude? Or at least similar charges?!

In my hunch, I'm thinking that KR gave the tip based on her knowledge, but that she didn't admit how she knew. She might have been there, but LE doesn't have enough evidence to prove her involvement. And it's possible she knew the location without being involved at all....maybe she overheard the info.

Like I said, it's a hunch and might be off base. But the tip that so clearly led to the body in a difficult-to-reach location sounds, to me, like it came from someone who cared for the child. Without the tip, Shaylyn would likely still be in the elements, alone without proper burial. That fact would eat away at someone who cared about her, perhaps especially at someone who wasn't otherwise responsible for the crime.

JMOpinion at the moment, subject to change as we learn more.

I'm also considering that possibility. I can picture someone who disposed of the body confessing where it was under police pressure....but I would think he would also reveal who committed the murder out of fear of being charged with that crime himself. JMOpinion at the moment.

The cellphone scroll was weird, for sure.

My eye is on Adam and Kyle, but I think the whole household knows what happened that night, even if they weren't witness to the murder. I think the 3am argument did indeed happen, and that's when the plan to hide the body happened, and all of the adults in that house were involved with the decision.

The other possible scenario I'm considering is if the death was earlier in the day, but they decided a night-time abduction would be their story.

I agree with you - this is my hunch as well. I think the whole house knows the truth, I think that someone in that house gave the tip about where her body was, and I think that more arrests will follow.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Donna Stewart performed the autopsy at the State of Kentucky Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville, Kentucky.

[...]

"The hope is that by Monday we will be in a position to make appropriate charging decisions," he said.

[...]

"I would still say that we are interested in speaking to these people to get the full story and that's what we would love to do," Sgt. Durnil said. "We would love to clear them of any suspicion or any action. That would be our goal, but clearly, in those investigations, other things come out and we go from there for the investigative process."

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/...cle_b90fd254-732f-55fe-9633-f5c8752209b6.html

Eyewitness News learned Saturday someone has already offered to buy Shaylyn Ammerman's headstone for the family.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31573444/shaylyn-ammermans-family-plans-her-funeral

My eye is on Adam and Kyle, but I think the whole household knows what happened that night, even if they weren't witness to the murder.

RSBM

I think that this is entirely possible and makes me sick. For if it were the case that Adam and Kyle are responsible and it were my child I there would be no restraint on what I would do to them family or not. There's no way this was an accident IMO. Shame on those who may be protecting whomever is responsible. That makes them just as guilty IMO. A baby girl is dead because of these people and their neglect and a poor mother is left to grieve for the rest of her life [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] SMH

JMO

Hopefully everyone is arrested on child neglect to start and let the charges add up from there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Interesting though, KR didn't post anything about baby Shaylyn being missing on her FB page. If she was indeed friends with this family, even temporarily living there as the grandmother stated in her interview, then you would think KR would have posted something. Maybe those posts are private? IDK.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Donna Stewart performed the autopsy at the State of Kentucky Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville, Kentucky.

[...]

"The hope is that by Monday we will be in a position to make appropriate charging decisions," he said.

[...]

"I would still say that we are interested in speaking to these people to get the full story and that's what we would love to do," Sgt. Durnil said. "We would love to clear them of any suspicion or any action. That would be our goal, but clearly, in those investigations, other things come out and we go from there for the investigative process."

http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/...cle_b90fd254-732f-55fe-9633-f5c8752209b6.html

Eyewitness News learned Saturday someone has already offered to buy Shaylyn Ammerman's headstone for the family.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31573444/shaylyn-ammermans-family-plans-her-funeral
Anyone know why they would do the autopsy in Kentucky and not Indiana?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member