GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wondering about this:

“Easter will never be the same; no holiday will,” grandmother Tamera Morgan said from the family’s home Saturday afternoon. “She was a New Year’s Eve baby, it will never be the same, Christmas will never be the same, because of my father. He had a massive heart attack in December. He’s got four grand babies up there (in heaven) with him right now.”

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html

Me too. I posted same a few pages back.

Police learned that Parker had made arrangements to pick up a relative's child on the morning of March 23rd, 2016, but never showed up. Parker later said he was running behind that morning and did not have his phone to call and let the child's mother know. They contacted Parker's stepfather, who helped locate Parker and brought him to the Spencer Police Department for questioning.

Conflicting stories

Parker's friends said when he arrived at their Gosport home on the morning of the 23rd, he pulled into the garage and closed the garage door, something he never did. They also said that while Parker is usually talkative, he was quiet and distant that morning. They told police when he got to their home, he started washing his clothes. Parker later told police he was washing his friends' clothes as a favor, not his own.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation

CAUTION. GRAPHIC DETAILS AT THIS LINK.

OMG! When did that information about what Adam saw come out? All I had read was that he had opened his window and yelled to Kyle who didn't respond. That's heart breaking!
Heartbreaking and really messed up, I think. He says he thought he saw a foot, but just WENT BACK TO BED??

OMG! When did that information about what Adam saw come out? All I had read was that he had opened his window and yelled to Kyle who didn't respond. That's heart breaking!

Whoa I am in complete agreement, when the heck did this come out? Goodness gracious, I wonder if this is all coming out as a way to remove the eyes off of the family, and solely keeping the eyes on Kyle? Obviously Kyle is in custody and has done wrong, I just hope no matter who all is involved is arrested and put away!!

Police learned that Parker had made arrangements to pick up a relative's child on the morning of March 23rd, 2016, but never showed up. Parker later said he was running behind that morning and did not have his phone to call and let the child's mother know. They contacted Parker's stepfather, who helped locate Parker and brought him to the Spencer Police Department for questioning.

Conflicting stories

Parker's friends said when he arrived at their Gosport home on the morning of the 23rd, he pulled into the garage and closed the garage door, something he never did. They also said that while Parker is usually talkative, he was quiet and distant that morning. They told police when he got to their home, he started washing his clothes. Parker later told police he was washing his friends' clothes as a favor, not his own.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation

The link was sickening.

According to the link above, Shaylyn wasn't found clothed. It appeared that he tried to burn her clothes. That was one of the most sickening articles I've ever read.

snip

Parker at first would only nod his head up and down when asked if he was involved in Shaylyn's disappearance. The detective pleaded with Parker to provide information so the family could have closure. At first Parker refused, but later showed investigators where they would find Shaylyn's body.

Parker implicated Adam Ammerman in Shaylyn's disappearance at first, but police told Parker that Ammerman passed a polygraph test. Investigators told Parker his description of how Shaylyn's body was left in the woods didn't add up. Parker said Adam Ammerman rolled her body down an incline. Police told Parker they found her naked body placed neatly next to a tree. They also found a burn pile near the body that may contain Shaylyn's clothes and other evidence

She was certainly very vulnerable.

My mistake. I went back and looked. KP had a previous drug charge. Thanks for pointing that out. My apologies.

Well, then why are people just throwing drugs in with the mix?!

If you are referring to me, I apologized in the above quote for stating "drugs". I didn't mean illegal drugs, although it may have read that way. Another poster gave the link for the sleeping pills, which is what I was referring to. Sorry for any confusion.

Getting caught up on the thread.

So freaking disturbing. Sadly, not surprising though. Tells you what kind of sick world we live in, I guess.

I am having a hard time having sympathy for some of the family. Some of them seemed to know KP was into young girls and possibly strange *advertiser censored*? And yet...they allow him around a child?? Unattended??? He was found drunk and rocking her in a chair once? How does this happen? I mean...where I come from, people don't just magically end up in my home rocking my toddler.

I know that a lot of abuse/sexual assault/rape of children ends up being at the ends of friends/family. Heck, in a town near me, a pediatrician was convicted of massive amounts of child *advertiser censored*. But if these things are KNOWN about a person and you still allow your child around them...shouldn't you also face charges or something?? It's one thing to really not know, people many people are good at hiding their depravities. But if you know...?!

Sorry. Just rambling and trying to wrap my head around all of this.

Prayers for that poor baby and what she had to go through. I hope justice is very hard and swift. How can a family be so lackadaisical with a child and the company they keep. This little girl paid the ultimate price while their no party happened.

Kyle Parker charged with rape, murder, child molestation in Shaylyn Ammerman case

Parker is the only person charged in connection with her murder, so far.

"There is probable cause to believe he had something to do with it or that he knew about it," said State Police Sgt. Curt Durnil.

Shaylyn was taken from her father's home sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, according to investigators. Her father, Justin Ammerman, calls Parker a friend, trusted enough to spend the night at the home after a get-together there. Ammerman said when he woke up, Parker and his daughter were gone.

Detectives are still investigating several "persons of interest" and questioning others.

"We want to know not just people who were in the house, but who may have seen people in the house, people who were in the house after they left that night," Durnil said. "There's still a lot of work to do."

With so many unanswered questions, State Police are asking anyone who heard something or saw something to quickly tell them something.

I wish I hadn't read this tbf :(

But are they insinuating more could be involved? Or even Kyle is covering for someone? This case is so horrible and so confusing. I just keep seeing Shaylyns sweet cherub face, Idk how anyone could hurt her? :(

Getting caught up on the thread.

So freaking disturbing. Sadly, not surprising though. Tells you what kind of sick world we live in, I guess.

I am having a hard time having sympathy for some of the family. Some of them seemed to know KP was into young girls and possibly strange *advertiser censored*? And yet...they allow him around a child?? Unattended??? He was found drunk and rocking her in a chair once? How does this happen? I mean...where I come from, people don't just magically end up in my home rocking my toddler.

I know that a lot of abuse/sexual assault/rape of children ends up being at the ends of friends/family. Heck, in a town near me, a pediatrician was convicted of massive amounts of child *advertiser censored*. But if these things are KNOWN about a person and you still allow your child around them...shouldn't you also face charges or something?? It's one thing to really not know, people many people are good at hiding their depravities. But if you know...?!

Sorry. Just rambling and trying to wrap my head around all of this.
I agree with you! We will never find someone rocking one of my nieces drunk! Nor will I possibly see someone leaving their home with her and GO BACK TO SLEEP! I can't get past that!! What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV