GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't get into the public courts website. Is this just for reference, do you need a code to look at the files? TIA
Yes the child Kyle was to pick up the next morning is his step sisters mothers child. Thank goodness he didn't show

You don't have to sign in. You can do a criminal case search with Kyle Parker and you will get to the page that has charges and all proceedings to date. They have the dates for the nest appearances as well.

This article is saying KP showed up at his friends' house around 3:40 a.m. Remember, we discussed this in the past and sort of decided to take that time with a grain of salt, assuming it was a typo. Well, here it is again.

IMO, the time matters. If he had a short window of time to do what he did, I think it indicates he had a plan and carried it out.

jmOPINION at the moment.

I know. A short window of time because:

Article dated two weeks ago
http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/ne...5a2-f1d1-11e5-aa09-8b32ae4d2e7d.html?mode=jqm

"Family members told The Herald-Times that on Tuesday night, the child’s uncle, grandfather and Parker drank whiskey and watched television. Parker left the house at about 2 a.m. Wednesday, said Adam Ammerman, the child’s uncle. Grandfather Daniel Morgan said he fixed the satellite television at about that time, checked on the baby and saw her in her crib."

It's all so disturbing.

I know. A short window of time because:

Article dated two weeks ago
http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/ne...5a2-f1d1-11e5-aa09-8b32ae4d2e7d.html?mode=jqm

"Family members told The Herald-Times that on Tuesday night, the child’s uncle, grandfather and Parker drank whiskey and watched television. Parker left the house at about 2 a.m. Wednesday, said Adam Ammerman, the child’s uncle. Grandfather Daniel Morgan said he fixed the satellite television at about that time, checked on the baby and saw her in her crib."

It's all so disturbing.

BBM, If as Adam Ammerman says that Parker left the house at 2 am. that's odd because didn't he look out the window to see Parker leave at between 3-4 am.? when he thought he saw a foot dangling from something Parker was carrying?
(Quote)
When Kyle Parker left the house

Ammerman said Parker was gone when he woke up; his brother, Adam, said Parker had left around 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. on Wednesday.
http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/man-cha...in-death-of-spencer-toddler-shaylyn-ammerman/

BBM, If as Adam Ammerman says that Parker left the house at 2 am. that's odd because didn't he look out the window to see Parker leave at between 3-4 am.? <snip>

Ammerman said Parker was gone when he woke up; his brother, Adam, said Parker had left around 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. on Wednesday.

I don't get the feeling that any of these people are clock-watchers. Add the drinking, and it's possible that none of them knew for sure what time it was when anything happened that night. I would guess that many, if not all, of the specific times that are mentioned by the family are just made up on the spot, because when they're asked (about any of the events of that night), "And what time did that happen" they don't want to say they have no idea.

I don't get the feeling that any of these people are clock-watchers. Add the drinking, and it's possible that none of them knew for sure what time it was when anything happened that night. I would guess that many, if not all, of the specific times that are mentioned by the family are just made up on the spot, because when they're asked (about any of the events of that night), "And what time did that happen" they don't want to say they have no idea.

I don't think they were all drinking that night though from what we have been told about this case. But i think an approximation of the time when certain things happened would of been okay anyway, if as you say they aren't clock watchers. It's not as if they knew that there would be a murder investigation going to happen to them from that night i would imagine, so i don't think anyone would fault them for not knowing exact times.

The one thing that bothers me the most and I have not seen one thing on it. Kelly Rogers was in the house that night. She left news papers on the counter.

What time was she there??

Did she see Shaylyn in the crib? If she didn't, did she just think Shaylyn was with mom? Why didn't she alert anyone in the home?

I would think that if she were involved with Justin, she would have had some sort of relationship with Shaylyn, it's hard to believe that she wouldn't have at least looked over at the crib. <modsnip>

I want to hear more about Kelly or I guess from Kelly.

All MOO

This article is saying KP showed up at his friends' house around 3:40 a.m. Remember, we discussed this in the past and sort of decided to take that time with a grain of salt, assuming it was a typo. Well, here it is again.

IMO, the time matters. If he had a short window of time to do what he did, I think it indicates he had a plan and carried it out.

jmOPINION at the moment.

I think this article is mostly a rehash of previous articles with the exception of the part regarding the mother in the park. I would guess the person writing this article just took the time from a pervious article and it's wrong.

I think this article is mostly a rehash of previous articles with the exception of the part regarding the mother in the park. I would guess the person writing this article just took the time from a pervious article and it's wrong.

That has happened a lot in other cases as well.

One thing that's been on mind about Kyle is that he doesn't seem to fit the bill for such a heinous crime. We usually see a progression of events leading up to a murder and sexual assault of this magnitude. If not, we usually see a trigger event (more often with angry coworker type murders).

I expected other victims to come forward. I hope he is just atypical, and not that he has victimized others but they were too young to speak for themselves. :(

I really don't believe there is a sure way to know who will become a pedophile when based on their history or lack of. Pedophiles and their background history are as individual as the pedophiles themselves.

It is like with all murderers or pedophiles and there is always a first time for each of them. So maybe this was his first act of kidnapping, rape, and murder where he actually acted out his sexual deviant fantasies he most likely had for many years.

However; he very easily could have molested other small children even infants of family members and the child/children may have been too young to tell anyone. Just because some pedophiles are finally caught it doesn't mean it was the first time doing it but only the first time they have been caught. Of course it also could be their first rape and murder. I remember when the pedophile, David Westerfield, kidnapped, raped, and murdered little Danielle Van Dam, he had no criminal history whatsoever but instead had been greatly admired and respected in his own community. He hid behind that false persona. It did come to light that one time he had touched one of his nieces inappropriately as she lay sleeping and this was before he became a pedophile murderer. But other than that he remained undetected until he did the ultimate acts of rape and murder of an innocent little child. Other pedophiles like DW also were like him with no criminal background of violence or violent acts against a child.

I think what will be the most telling is if he owns a computer and what will be found on that computer during a forensic computer search. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if he has loads of kiddie *advertiser censored* on it. He may have been thinking about doing this for a very long time. That may be why he tried to pass himself off as liking little children and the more he held Shaylin the more comfortable she would be if he picked her up and took her out of the home. Imo, he was grooming all of the family including little Shaylin to gain their trust and hers. Typical MO for a pedophile.

I do think he fits the profile of someone who would eventually do this and I think the alcohol addiction brought out his lust for little children even more so. With alcohol it gave him courage to do what he had always dreamed of doing.

There are countless children every year who are being raped repeatedly in their homes either by their biological mother or father. Those pedophile predators often go undetected and many of these parents have no recorded violent history or any criminal history at all. They keep their violent and sadistic acts a secret behind closed doors with the child/children they continuously prey upon whether it is grossly neglecting them to horrifically abusing them in all ways until they windup murdering their child and then their years long secrets are finally exposed.

So I am not sure there is any way to say who really fits the profile of a predator pedophile and who does not. JMO though.

Unfortunately for little children pedophiles come from all walks of life from the very upscale families to the poorest. Pedophiles can be doctors, lawyers, be upper class or middle class or be very poor. No matter where the children live or who they live with it doesn't immune them from the pedophiles who will or are preying on them.

I have a very hard time understanding how a man can look at a baby and decide to have sex with her?

We shouldn't be saying "have sex". It's rape. Whether he has/had a girlfriend is irrelevant. I forgot his name....did not have a "crush" on Shaylyn. He didn't see her as a romantic partner. This is all about power. He's a sick freak.

We shouldn't be saying "have sex". It's rape. Whether he has/had a girlfriend is irrelevant. I forgot his name....did not have a "crush" on Shaylyn. He didn't see her as a romantic partner. This is all about power. He's a sick freak.

Definitely not right in the head, as is anyone that could do something so horrific to a baby or child. Could be about "power", or i'm thinking anger/rage as well considering the brutality of the crime.

Could be about "power", or i'm thinking anger/rage as well considering the brutality of the crime.

maybe geting back at the family for something? this monster is just sick, never should he see daylight ever again. i say death penalty all the way :jail:

It does not seem like there is even a hint of anyone else being arrested, right? Did the do this all alone?

maybe geting back at the family for something? this monster is just sick, never should he see daylight ever again. i say death penalty all the way :jail:

I honestly don't think this has anything whatsoever to do with getting back at anyone. This is painful to write and more painful to even think about but the way he brutalized this baby when raping her according to the ME he had to be sexually aroused. Imo, the full intent for kidnapping her was to satisfy is perverted fantasies he had for children her age. No man can pretend to rape a little baby or toddler.. To do so they must be sexually aroused if the pedophile is a male like Shaylin's is. It has to be who they really are deep down inside whether they ever revealed that to anyone. No one knows what goes on in the mind of another and that is the scariest part. Even pedophiles don't breathe fire like monsters. Unfortunately, they look just like everyone else..

No one would be able to rape a little girl just to get back at anyone. If that was their motive then they wouldn't be able to even be sexually aroused and the brutal rape/s wouldn't have occurred.. He is not alone when it comes to raping very young children. We have seen several cases lately where POSs have raped infants and toddler boys and girls. The motive imo is as it looks and sometimes the truth can be and is very brutal. There are some sick deviants in this world who do get sexually aroused when raping babies/toddlers. With raping little children this age I don't think it is even that much about power and control like it is when a rapists rapes an adult woman or male. This is what gets them sexually excited. All adults would have power and control over anyone Shaylin's age.

During the Sandra Cantu case where Melissa Huckaby kidnapped, raped, and murdered her.... a poster back then put up a link to a forum where women were talking back and forth to each other about what they wanted to do to small children sexually. I clicked on it (mistake) and when I read some of it I felt like I was going to throw up literally. After then I had my computer tech clean up my computer. BUT it opened my mind and eyes to the fact there are a lot of sick damned people in this world who are sexually aroused by babies, toddlers, minor children. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever read and I am sure there are forums where male pedophiles talk about it too. I don't understand why the FBI doesn't shut sites like that down. That was years ago and they probably now know more than ever how to hide for LE when they are looking for them on the internet.

And I have read that the BILLIONS the *advertiser censored* industry makes every year includes kiddie *advertiser censored* being bought by both genders.

This is what is so terrifying to me. I would like to believe these kind of lowlife scum... who preys sexually on children... are rare but in my heart I know there must be way more they out there that exist than I ever want to admit to myself.

And what are we seeing more of now because of the internet? It makes pedophiles be able to communicate with other pedophiles a lot easier and they trade their rape videos with each other showing the pain and suffering of defenseless little children. Some mothers have sunk so low now they are selling their children to pedophiles for a six pack of beer or drugs. :mad: We are now also seeing stories where the moms and dads are engaging in the sexual molestation/rapes themselves with their children and making videos to sell to other pedophiles.

Now for the child to be kidnapped, raped, and murdered by an acquaintance like sweet Shaylin was is still rare or is it? We have so many missing children of all ages so have they met the same fate as Shaylin when her own monster crossed her path? I often wonder about that and all the missing who have never been found. I think it is highly likely that many more than we think have suffered the same fate.

I think this pedophile is an evil subhuman. Even the death penalty isn't enough punishment for what he did to this sweet innocent baby.

It does not seem like there is even a hint of anyone else being arrested, right? Did the do this all alone?

I never thought he had or wanted help doing this. I don't think anyone else was involved nor will there be further arrests. IMO

I never thought he had or wanted help doing this. I don't think anyone else was involved nor will there be further arrests. IMO

I agree. I wonder why LE hasn't cleared the family yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle