GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a bad feeling about this. And I wish the reporter on the TV station would cover up her cleavage.
I was very confused when I checked yesterday, I had no idea who that woman was, lol. That issue aside, she provided really good updates and as I understand, actually searched for Skylea.

Hopefully this will be the day Skylea is found.

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru 46m46 minutes ago
Police officers in Gas City are still searching for 10 year-old Skylea Carmack. She is 5' tall and weighs approximately 100 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen at approx 4 pm Saturday, 8/31. Anyone with information is asked to contact ISP by calling 765-473-6666

EDjHlgfWwAINZ_9.jpg

Kayla Sullivan‏Verified account @KaylaReporting 15s15 seconds ago
10-year-old Skylea Carmack has been missing since Saturday. Today I talked with her biological mom (woman in the white tank top) about her desperate search to find her. She’s stopping cars on the street to hand them photos of Skylea.
Maybe since the remaining children have been removed from her home and the stepmom has been released after questioning, she'll be able to hand out photos of Skylea too! So far I haven't seen her out there handing out flyers or searching. I mean since CPS removed the children so dad and stepmom can help search...

ETA That last sentence is according to Dad o_O

Last edited:
Maybe since the remaining children have been removed from her home and the stepmom has been released after questioning, she'll be able to hand out photos of Skylea too! So far I haven't seen her out there handing out flyers or searching. I mean since CPS removed the children so dad and stepmom can help search...
Nor shared any missing info on her fb page. I think you and I are sighing together Tillicum, as we have seen this scenario play out many times.

Just in case anyone reading your last sentence (tongue in cheek) thinks CPS provides free babysitting services, we don't believe it to be true o_O

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a reason there are not public searches? What have they discovered so far?
There have been a considerable number of coordinated searches all over Gas City including canoe searches of the river banks. Because it was a three day weekend, some folks have been non stop searching since Saturday evening. I was actually impressed with the community response to walking door to door and grid searching.

Nor shared any missing info on her fb page. I think you and I are sighing together Tillicum, as we have seen this scenario play out many times.

Just in case anyone reading your last sentence (tongue in cheek) thinks CPS provides free babysitting services, I'll clarify. A reporter made that comment on facebook live, and we don't believe it to be true o_O
I edited my post to point out according to Dad.

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏ @ISPPeru 46m46 minutes ago
Police officers in Gas City are still searching for 10 year-old Skylea Carmack. She is 5' tall and weighs approximately 100 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen at approx 4 pm Saturday, 8/31. Anyone with information is asked to contact ISP by calling 765-473-6666

EDjHlgfWwAINZ_9.jpg
Just want to point out that we're not looking at a small toddler who could be moved and 'hidden' easily especially if she wasn't cooperating IMO.

Wow! As of right now this case doesn't look at all like it'll have a good outcome. I'm very worried about this little girl. I'd love to be wrong. It has undertones of other cases we've followed and I don't like that feeling. I hope and pray that she's somewhere hiding and she's ok. We know the longer she is missing, the less likely that is. Please be ok, Skylea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W
Back