IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He could shave his head and go completely unrecognized.

Especially if he gets fat again in prison, which he will. Ha.

This is why I am seriously considering floating a law which brands paedophiles across the forehead with a bar code.
Or he could just go to Thailand. I know he gave his wife 7 million but who knows what he has put aside for when he gets out.

Nobody in Thailand is gonna care who he is.

Just a disgusting person, I'm glad the judge went above what was requested. And I'm sorry, but "treatment" is a joke, as we all know a pedophile cannot be rehabilitated. Ugh what a vile man and his excuses are just as disgusting as he is.

Some sicko, with a fake name, is defending the behaviors of these child predators. He has been reported by numerous people to FB. It just makes me sick that people justify doing this to kids. I too am furious with the low sentence. He deserved life!

I agree about this being a low sentence. Its scary because when he gets out there is no doubt in my mind some child in this world will pay that price :(

I actually haven't followed along with this case. And I had no idea till last night when I watched the dr Phil show about him how bad it was. Idk why I just thought he had some child *advertiser censored* on his computer. And that he did but it was also so much more to all this. Just crazy and so scary.

Pftt, get well from what? He got the flu?

"His lawyer said " he expects to get well'' ....................... SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll never really be 'free.' After he's out of prison in 15 years he'll be on probation for many years. He'll not be able to live or frequent any area near children. The terms of his release will be strict and he'll be watched. Since he's famous/infamous, he won't find anonymity like the average pervert. He won't have any money left and certainly not to take trips, meet teens in hotel rooms, like he did before. Who will hire this guy? (likely no one). His children will be strangers to him and probably won't ever want anything to do with him. He'll never see or be around any future grandchildren. His crimes essentially end his life in the most important ways.

And, to put this in context, think about this: those who commit murder and take 2nd degree pleas are often out in 15 or fewer years. And they're convicted murderers!

He'll never really be 'free.' After he's out of prison in 15 years he'll be on probation for many years. He'll not be able to live or frequent any area near children. The terms of his release will be strict and he'll be watched. Since he's famous/infamous, he won't find anonymity like the average pervert. He won't have any money left and certainly not to take trips, meet teens in hotel rooms, like he did before. Who will hire this guy? (likely no one). His children will be strangers to him and probably won't ever want anything to do with him. He'll never see or be around any future grandchildren. His crimes essentially end his life in the most important ways.

And, to put this in context, think about this: those who commit murder and take 2nd degree pleas are often out in 15 or fewer years. And they're convicted murderers!

Thank you Madeline. Very well said. I think your 100% correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'He wanted me to drug kids so he could touch them': How Jared Fogle made Russell Taylor 'call him daddy, obtain drugs and film underage children with the help of his wife'

Russell Taylor is detailing his 12-year relationship with Jared Fogle in court papers and his trial is set to be begin on child *advertiser censored* charges

Taylor claims Fogle asked him to obtain roofies in 2012 so the he could 'drug kids' and 'touch them'

Fogle also made Taylor set up cameras in his home with the help of his wife, and then requested videos of specific children the documents claim

The children ranged in age from 9 to 16 and some of the minors were the the Taylors' family members

Taylor also claims that Fogle began to demand he call him 'daddy,' saying how thankful he was for 'daddy' and how much he loved his 'daddy'

Fogle and Taylor also engaged in sexual activities together according to Taylor, but the two never had actual sex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-drugs-film-underage-children-help-wife.html

Thanks for posting that, Blondie. Wow! These two guys are sick, sick, sick! Are the claims about Fogle's wife new? Wonder if she'll be charged?
He gets 15 years but his victims will likely suffer for the rest of their lives!?!? Where is the justice?

Thanks for posting that, Blondie. Wow! These two guys are sick, sick, sick! Are the claims about Fogle's wife new? Wonder if she'll be charged?
He gets 15 years but his victims will likely suffer for the rest of their lives!?!? Where is the justice?

It said Taylor's wife not Jarod's.

Former associate of ex-Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sentenced to 27 years in prison

The former director of a foundation started by ex-Subway pitchman Jared Fogle was sentenced to 27 years in prison Thursday for producing child *advertiser censored* that played a role in Fogle's criminal case.

A federal judge sentenced Russell Taylor, who agreed in September to plead guilty to child exploitation and child *advertiser censored* charges and admitted using hidden cameras to produce *advertiser censored* of 12 children. Taylor also will have lifetime supervision after he serves his sentence.

Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle to appeal 15 year sentence for child *advertiser censored* and sex with a minor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rtiser censored*-sex-minor.html#ixzz3uQmAP2ad

Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle to appeal 15 year sentence for child *advertiser censored* and sex with a minor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rtiser censored*-sex-minor.html#ixzz3uQmAP2ad

f course, he is. He does not realize the gift he was given i the plea deal.

Jared Fogle's status as a wholesome "inspirational" figure (for his weight loss) gave him a perfect front, allowing him to indulge in his deviant interests unfettered.

That is, until he became reckless and shameless in his pursuits.

First time posting here about Subway Man. So far I have read his weight loss started the whole situation. Ergo blame and sue Subway. I don't know anyone who likes little kids. I don't know why other than the power they have over kids. Gross. I hope someone does a study on why a person (juvenile) or older would be sexually arroused by a baby, toddler and prepubescent teen. It is very confusing but some people like kids. Puke. But f you are that way, let someone know.

Jared Fogle's status as a wholesome "inspirational" figure (for his weight loss) gave him a perfect front, allowing him to indulge in his deviant interests unfettered.

That is, until he became reckless and shameless in his pursuits.

Thank goodness for reckless and shameless. I hate to think that he might never have gotten caught...

Thank goodness for reckless and shameless. I hate to think that he might never have gotten caught...

I agree spotlight of the media helps. My wife's perpetrator called me a bald faced lyre. Because her daughter denied it. The daughter now has to live with her lie because her brother went after the divorce to live with the molester. His kids were given full access to him and in every way, even afterwas called a fibber. This guy got kids when he was fat and got more after. Not the

Pedophilia isn't caused by weight loss. I don't think his weight loss started anything. He would have had the same "interests" whether he was fat or skinny. If he wasn't famous we just wouldn't have heard anything about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back