In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never had the impression that she was buried by the pool. I have doubts that KC placed or hid the body in the back yard at all because of the fear of getting caught. If G & C were not out of town that week, but working instead, the risk was higher of them accidentally finding Caylee's body, especially with the two little dogs running around the back yard.

I'm thinking that it's possible KC pulled the trunk liner out and hosed it off in the back yard, thereby creating a "hit spot" for cadaver dogs. I don't think it would be very easy for KC to dig a hole deep enough with all the bamboo runners and shoots. My previous post had the quote messed up. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry if it wasn't clear but explain the sunken spot by the pool that the A's couldn't explain why it was there. If they can't explain it can you? Size measured the same size as Caylee or a bin to put her in.

I don't think Caylee was ever alive in the trunk. It was too hot, plus she would have talked about it.
I think she died on the 16th and Casey put her in the trunk. When she borrowed the shovel, she transferred her to a bag or a container. She used the shovel to lift the body, which had to be getting bloated, mushy or both.
She rinsed off the shovel in the backyard and let it dry in the sun. (the neighbor said the shovel was clean, as if it had never been used). The dirt in the trunk came off the neighbor's shovel and was not related to her burying the body. The cadaver dogs hit where she rinsed off the shovel. I don't believe we have the results of the DNA testing on the shovel.
The garbage in the trunk I think is unrelated. I think Casey was going to take the garbage out, and was too lazy to walk to the dumpster so she put it in the trunk intending to drive it over there and just forgot about it. If she was going to disguise the smell she'd have left some chicken breasts or something in there instead.

Another thought. Maybe she didn't hide the body in the backyard, but merely removed the trunk liner to the backyard, hosed down the stained area, hence the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard. She would probably have, at that point, "repackaged" the body into something more sturdy, placed her back in the trunk and proceed to get rid of the body someplace else.

That would make sense too, although I think that would have removed most everything that would have soaked into the liner. The smell got awfully bad and is still bad to this day. But it is worth thinking about.

BTW, my trunk has two "liners". One is a piece of shaped carpet similar to the flooring in the car's interior. It is shaped to the bottom of the trunk. It is easy to remove and clean. Underneath that is what I refer to as a liner. It covers not just the floor of the trunk but also the sides (I presume for noise abatement). It is fastened to the interior with plastic tabs that can be difficult to remove, and are easily broken.

IIRC, both dogs hit consistently in the same places.

My understanding also. Only CA seems to think the dogs were inconsistent and CA's comments are 'inconsistent' with what the dog handler and the photos show.

Salem

My understanding also. Only CA seems to think the dogs were inconsistent and CA's comments are 'inconsistent' with what the dog handler and the photos show.

Salem

Thank you so much for this comment. I tend to believe some people still take CA comments as truths in this case.

If some people tend to think KC couldn't dig a hole then I seriously doubt more than this that she could use a shovel to move a body. Do you realize how heavy that would be? Between a shovel and a dead body then that would be heavier than one or the other by itself.

If some people tend to think KC couldn't dig a hole then I seriously doubt more than this that she could use a shovel to move a body. Do you realize how heavy that would be? Between a shovel and a dead body then that would be heavier than one or the other by itself.

I have buried dogs MUCH heavier and larger than Caylee and I am about the same size as KC. I just put them in a wagon and moved them, so she could have used a backpack, duffel bag, or even a rolling duffel bag and no one would have even noticed.

Did you happen to notice how big and heavy that backpack she had on going into Baez's office? That thing had more weight in it than Caylee.

I believe she has everyone fooled about being "too frail" to dig a hole and bury her. I believe she was in good enough condition to do that with no problem. Do I think she had help - Yes, I do, but I also believe she could have done it easily by herself.

I have buried dogs MUCH heavier and larger than Caylee and I am about the same size as KC. I just put them in a wagon and moved them, so she could have used a backpack, duffel bag, or even a rolling duffel bag and no one would have even noticed.

Did you happen to notice how big and heavy that backpack she had on going into Baez's office? That thing had more weight in it than Caylee.

I believe she has everyone fooled about being "too frail" to dig a hole and bury her. I believe she was in good enough condition to do that with no problem. Do I think she had help - Yes, I do, but I also believe she could have done it easily by herself.

Right I believe she could do this with no problem by herself. I was just making my pesky post of the day of why people can't understand it. Errrr...

IIRC, both dogs hit consistently in the same places.

What was more interesting is that Cindy was so damned sure that the dogs had not hit where there was any scent, that they were wrong. How would she know where there WAS scent in the first place? How would she know the dogs were wrong?

I think she just used the shovel to maneuver the body into a bag while still in the trunk - only so she wouldn't have to touch it.

Going to post the same question here, as in The Pontiac thread, since it may be applicable to both:

Can body decomp. fluids be absorbed UPWARDS into particle board or carpeting in the trunk?

Just wondering if she hid Caylee in the the spare tire compartment since George said that the odiferous stain was centered above that area?

And why is it again that they didn't search his yard?

They more than likely didn't have probable cause. No evidence showing that Casey did something in or around Lee's property.

I believe that Caylee was wrapped in a tarp (this was dug up at Greenwood) and put in a medium sized garbage can (also found at Greenwood). Caylee's clothing along with Casey's bra and t-shirt were buried nearby along with a rag and a visine bottle. The items reeked of decomposition. Waaaaaay to coincidental that these types of items would have been buried there with bones near the edge of the water. Bones that had likely washed out of the garbage can.

I believe that Caylee was wrapped in a tarp (this was dug up at Greenwood) and put in a medium sized garbage can (also found at Greenwood). Caylee's clothing along with Casey's bra and t-shirt were buried nearby along with a rag and a visine bottle. The items reeked of decomposition. Waaaaaay to coincidental that these types of items would have been buried there with bones near the edge of the water. Bones that had likely washed out of the garbage can.

Is there a link to this information?

What was more interesting is that Cindy was so damned sure that the dogs had not hit where there was any scent, that they were wrong. How would she know where there WAS scent in the first place? How would she know the dogs were wrong?

Wow, good question! :eek:

She could be in Lee's yard.

I am sure if she was then she is not any longer...

And why is it again that they didn't search his yard?

Now THAT is a good question. Just being related and living "close" which is where Casey described Caylee as being should be probable cause enough...Someone walk by there and set a cadaver dog loose and see what happens...:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard
Back