GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going out on a limb, I read about a dead newborn today in indiana. Baby was a day old or so with umbilical cord attached,wrapped in a Vincennes blanket or towel, found dead in a forest preserve or wooded area. Total speculation, and I don't want to start rumors. Not sure where I should post it. Probably totally unrelated to the story at hand. Sorry, just wanted to share, maybe I should post elsewhere. I'll try to find link. I'm gonna hit post, but I have serious reservations. Please no tomatoes. I just have Tiffanie on my mind lately.

Going out on a limb, I read about a dead newborn today in indiana. Baby was a day old or so with umbilical cord attached,wrapped in a Vincennes blanket or towel, found dead in a forest preserve or wooded area. Total speculation, and I don't want to start rumors. Not sure where I should post it. Probably totally unrelated to the story at hand. Sorry, just wanted to share, maybe I should post elsewhere. I'll try to find link. I'm gonna hit post, but I have serious reservations. Please no tomatoes. I just have Tiffanie on my mind lately.

No tomatoes :) I think this was discussed on here a little ways back. The baby was a girl and Tiffanie was expecting a boy, I believe.

Thanks, melissasmom, I guess I'm a day or two late. Not sure how I missed that. Just been thinking a lot about Tiffanie.

Sullivan is a city in Hamilton Township, Sullivan County, Indiana, United States.

The population was 4,249 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Terre Haute Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city is the county seat of Sullivan County.[6] The town is served by the Southwest School Corporation, and students go to Sullivan High School.

According to the 2010 census, the city has a total area of 1.88 square miles (4.9 km2), all land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan,_Indiana

Not to be flippant, but just how many missing people do they have in a town of this size ?

Attachments

• sull6.png
    sull6.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 410
IMO, the person's body that was found was missing no earlier than late summer. The feed corn in that part of Indiana is planted around that time usually, and the body wasn't sighted during planting. Just my opinion though. But, since following this case, there have been at least three bodies found relatively close to where Tiffanie went missing from.

Attachments

• duggar.png
    duggar.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 385
Police ask for help in locating two Sullivan County men; SCSD says cases not related

Sullivan County authorities are asking for the public's help in two missing person cases reported Thursday.
The first is Chad R. McGhee, a 36-year-old Dugger resident last seen Aug. 17 in the Cass area north of his hometown.

McGhee's parents are concerned, saying he left home without his phone, billfold and all personal information, according to Sullivan County Sheriff's Department Sgt. William Snead.

Snead said McGhee was last seen wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt. He is a 6-foot white male, weighing 180 pounds, and has green eyes; brown, ear-length hair; and a mustache and beard.

The second missing person is Jerry Lee Howard Jr., 41, of Shelburn. He is 5 foot 10 inches, 195 pounds, and has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Howard was last seen around 10 p.m. Monday. He was wearing a white Notre Dame baseball cap, blue jeans, white Nike shoes with a blue insignia and a T-shirt.

"Right now, there does not appear to be any foul play," said Sullivan County Sheriff's Department Chief Deputy Dave Haddix of Howard's disappearance.

Haddix added there doesn't appear to be a connection between the two missing person cases, "But we're still investigating."

http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/2000922.html

Looks like we have two people missing. Mcghee was on foot......don't know about Howard.

Attachments

• duggar2.jpg
    duggar2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 566
Men have a taller, flatter pelvic bone. Women's pelvic bones are deeper and wider, and more squat. There are other tell-tale differences as well. A very young person or a very small person might make it harder to determine the gender.

Tiffanie is small, but probably not that small.

Also, if Tiffanie, there would be baby bones present. Unless the baby was taken.
image.jpg

Maybe the tractor and the plow have a little bit to do with why they are struggling to make an I.D. ..........

I'm not sure how they did an autopsy on a body that can't even have its gender determined.

There are new details, but still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the discovery of a body in rural Sullivan County.

The autopsy was completed this morning at Terre Haute regional hospital. Wednesday afternoon, police confirmed the investigation is now a homicide case, but they haven't said how the person died and the body has not been positively identified. Investigators are hoping to have an ID by early next week.

The body was found around 2pm Tuesday afternoon in a cornfield off County Road 325 E. Due to the condition of the body, investigators were not able to immediately tell the age or sex. Social media exploded Wednesday with speculations that the body was Tiffanie Adams. a Sullivan woman who was last seen on November 4. At the time of her disappearance, Adams was eight months pregnant and was last seen at her father's house in Sullivan, heading towards her mother's house, which is almost next door. There was a police presence outside of the mother's house today. An official told NBC 2 that any police activity or presence is part of routine investigation on the chance the two cases are related. The body has not been identified as Tiffanie Adams.

There have been no confirmed arrests at this point. The Tiffanie Adams case is a Sullivan City Police Investigation. The body was found in the county, involving the Sheriff's Department, but all questions are being funneled through the State Police, so there are a lot of working parts to both cases.

http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story...sidered-homicide/39958/N8LeJfXTbEGSIxhgCxhSYg

Nothing like a national holiday to slow things down....:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: ............

Jerry Howard, Jr was found in Terre Haute alive and safe. This is part of the article from the Sullivan Daily Times..."Jerry Lee Howard Jr., 41, of Shelburn, was located in Terre Haute and was deemed “fine” according to Sullivan County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Dave Haddix."

This is the area I was born and raised in. Although I no longer live there, I subscribe to the Sullivan paper to keep up on the news back home.

The body found in the cornfield was Tiffanie's. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn