Found Deceased IN - William Roberts, 2, Borden, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's so cute - am praying for what has to be nothing short of a miracle at this point.

attachment.php

https://twitter.com/icodistrict8

Attachments

• C2uzJooWQAEO4ZP.jpg
    C2uzJooWQAEO4ZP.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 502
Oh my lord...I can't imagine letting a 2 year old near that. This makes my stomach turn. :( I really don't see how this can end well. Heartbreaking.

no context.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    791.4 KB · Views: 476
Change the comments to 'Most Recent". (Remember we can read but not discuss. ESPECIALLY since there are 2 different statements being made.)

https://www.facebook.com/wave3news/...uZyAyIHllYXIgb2xkLDIgeWVhciBvbGQsbWlzc2luZw==

heavy sigh.......

Are they just so sure he is in the water that they called of the search?

Are they just so sure he is in the water that they called of the search?

too dark for divers safety, it does seem they are convinced he is in the water tho, we can only hope he isnt.

im not sure if people are still searching on land, family is calling for people to come help search in the morning tho, i can only assume they mean on land.

too dark for divers safety, it does seem they are convinced he is in the water tho, we can only hope he isnt.

im not sure if people are still searching on land, family is calling for people to come help search in the morning tho, i can only assume they mean on land.

Do you have a link about the family calling for a search?

There's pretty much zero chance that he's anywhere but in that creek.

[emoji25]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back