Found Deceased IN - William Roberts, 2, Borden, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's been found according to link above, not released officially yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Released by family he did not survive. He was found unresponsive, they did CPR and got him back, took him to hospital, and he passed.

....another sweet little baby who passed on before his life even got started. I'm sorry little William. These cases hurt so much.

So sad. Such a beautiful little boy.

That age - esp for boys it seems - is so dangerous. They are curious, fast, and without fear.

Ugh. Such a precious thing. Just not right. RIP sweet boy.

So he wasn't found in the creek?? How is that even possible if the mother only looked away for a second like they reported? And he was found by family/friends?

So he wasn't found in the creek?? How is that even possible if the mother only looked away for a second like they reported? And he was found by family/friends?

Updated article:
http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/...cle_669aeae8-e026-11e6-97d6-971d2991043f.html
It appears he was found in a creek.

BBM- Yes, children can go missing that quickly.
My friend took her friend's son to the beach, looked down to grab a sandwich, looked back up and he was gone. Seconds of looking away turned into hours of searching. He was found safe.
My mother "lost" my sister in the New England Aquarium. She was standing right behind my mom. My mom turned around and my sister was gone. Two little old ladies thought she was lost and took her to the information booth. My mother was a little po'd because my sister was inches away from her when these two good Samaritans took it upon themselves to "help", it wasn't as if my sister was standing alone and there were no other adults present. My mother didn't see a thing.
I lost my son at the public pool when he was around 10. He went one way around an attraction, I went the other. Two seconds, maybe three, tops he was out of my sight, just long enough to pass by the attraction that was all of a foot wide. When I got to the other side, he'd vanished. I searched and searched the the pool; the lifeguards called out his name but he didn't respond. The staff shut the doors and eventually, they cleared the pool. I had my phone set to dial 911, I was in panic mode by that time. Guess whose son was the last to climb out of the deep end, where he wasn't supposed to be so I didn't check that end of the pool? Mine.
What happened is instead of him passing by the attraction, he picked that precise moment to turn and walk away in line with it and disappeared into the crowd during the two-three seconds I took my eyes off of him. You would think I would have seen the back side of him, but apparently he'd gone under water to swim away, something he'd never done in the past but again, picked just the right moment to be brave.
Yes, it can happen that quickly.

Released by family he did not survive. He was found unresponsive, they did CPR and got him back, took him to hospital, and he passed.

If that's true, it makes this even more horrifying. The outcome could have very different if he'd been found hours earlier. RIP William.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When my daughter was around 3 she disappeared in Sears. I kept telling her stay right by me, like I did on every shopping trip. Our rule was you have to see me so I can see you. If you can't see me you're breaking the rule.

Well, needless to say in the literal blink of an eye she disappeared. I want looking everywhere - frantically. The store bathrooms were right next to the shoe department, so that only added to my fears. Before it was all over I had two store employees, one store manager, and one police officer looking for her AND they had locked down the store and were repeatedly paging her name and description over the intercom. About 15 minutes had passed from the moment she was discovered missing

In the end it turned out she thought it would be hilarious to hide under one of the sale tables in the shoe department. The table was covered with a long, floor-length tablecloth with the shoes stacked on top of the table. A couple of nuns who were shopping in the the shoe department helped look. They found my daughter under the table laughing and having the time of her life.

But then again Adam Walsh's Sears experience couldn't have ended any worse than it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's true, it makes this even more horrifying. The outcome could have very different if he'd been found hours earlier. RIP William.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im not sure where that came from but all the media reports say he was found in the creek by family/searchers at 2am (approx) if that is the case then he wasnt alive or revived.

When my daughter was around 3 she disappeared in Sears. I kept telling her stay right by me, like I did on every shopping trip. Our rule was you have to see me so I can see you. If you can't see me you're breaking the rule.

Well, needless to say in the literal blink of an eye she disappeared. I want looking everywhere - frantically. The store bathrooms were right next to the shoe department, so that only added to my fears. Before it was all over I had two store employees, one store manager, and one police officer looking for her AND they had locked down the store and were repeatedly paging her name and description over the intercom. About 15 minutes had passed from the moment she was discovered missing

In the end it turned out she thought it would be hilarious to hide under one of the sale tables in the shoe department. The table was covered with a long, floor-length tablecloth with the shoes stacked on top of the table. A couple of nuns who were shopping in the the shoe department helped look. They found my daughter under the table laughing and having the time of her life.

But then again Adam Walsh's Sears experience couldn't have ended any worse than it did.

This is why I never judge anyone who says they turned away for a second and the child was gone when they turned back. I believe them because it happened to me and a few others I know. Very few can understand this until/unless it happens to them. It's scary as all get out, and mystifying because it happens so fast.

Rumors from commentors claiming inside knowledge beneath MSM articles are just that.

My comment wasn't actually on the rumor posted here. It was on the article that was worded strangely that made it seem like he wasn't found in the creek. I haven't checked but I'm sure it's been updated now. It makes more sense to me that she could look away for a second and he'd be gone in the creek. Less so if she looked away for a second and he just vanished into thin air.

ETA - this one http://www.wlky.com/article/clark-c...-missing-toddler-last-seen-near-creek/8625672

It says the family kept searching into the night and the wording it just weird to me. So was the family actually searching IN the creek in the middle of the night? I thought they were just doing a land search. "The Clark County sheriff's office said the body was found in the vicinity of the family's home where the boy was last seen."

The "vicinity of the family's home" is a vague statement. It can be interrupted many different ways by everyone that reads the article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back