Found Deceased IN - William Roberts, 2, Borden, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I had about 15 to 20 guys hook a rope up to this tree and we ended up rolling it and right as soon as we rolled it, his body just come up on the roots," Nicholson said.

I don't understand this sentence. What does "rolling a tree" mean? And how can the boy be "up on the roots"?

Can someone enlighten me please? TIA!

I don't understand this sentence. What does "rolling a tree" mean? And how can the boy be "up on the roots"?

Can someone enlighten me please? TIA!

I'm guessing there was a tree that was down and laying in the water? It's a difficult explanation to understand without more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah thank you, yes that would make sense.

Poor little guy :(

Yeah...as a "city girl"...this makes little sense to me, I guess.

I live in indianA AND FRiends of the family, I live about 3 miles from where little william was found. he was beautiful and a smart child. his parents are good people they have 2 other kids ayden and damien. god bless them. he will be buried at kraft graceland cemetery in new albany indiana

I live in indianA AND FRiends of the family, I live about 3 miles from where little william was found. he was beautiful and a smart child. his parents are good people they have 2 other kids ayden and damien. god bless them. he will be buried at kraft graceland cemetery in new albany indiana

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Saddest story ever. Little William's brother, Ayden, was killed in a car crash today.

I can't even imagine their parents' pain. Can't even....

This poor family! My heart is breaking for them.

OMG that's terrible! :( Rest in Peace little one.

He "started to drift"....what does that mean exactly? Distracted? Falling asleep?

Tragic.

But why the heck did he run off the road into the ditch?! So sad.

I'm confused as to why the article quotes the father as saying Ayden was asleep in the back seat as he was taking him to school at 8 am. That's odd.

And "started to drift" may have been a result of texting. I admit I have done it myself, and nearly hit a curb. No more texting unless I'm at a complete stop for me.

Distracted driving makes me so angry. Whether it be from texting or just not paying attention or whatever. It all sucks. It kills people all the time. My blood boils when I am driving down the road and I see someone texting while driving. My son is in the back seat. The most precious cargo ever. And it's like everyone is too selfish and in a hurry or whatever to care about anyone else.

Nothing is ever so important on one's phone that they should look at it while driving. If it IS important...then pull over into a parking lot or something.

Obviously we don't know if that's what happened here. But it DOES happen. This story still haunts me - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...river-who-killed-family-of-4-is-jailed-for-1/

I don't even know what to say. I cannot begin to imagine the pain this family is dealing with. Sometimes life seems so unfair. Two children in months ripped from one family. :cry:

Bless this poor family! There are just no words.

God ,be with them...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back