Inconsistencies, Contradictions, & Curiosities

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed, while watching the ABC video... Listen to what he says in court, "I did not kill my wife."

Nobody said you killed her. I thought she was just missing, and had run away with someone else?

Why did he say, "I did not kill my wife." ??

...or didn't he offer up that she may have committed suiside???

The wrapped clothes hanger is hanging on a noose IMO. And the paper mache thingy kinda looks like Homer Simpson. LOL

It's for halloween. Steven made this to scare the kids when opened the door- it dropped down (the "homer" figure was in the noose).

To think of him passing out candy to kids is scarier than this contraption.

Yes it looks horrible and scary- but it's not the "exercise handle" that Josh thinks, that was probably in their basement to tie inside of a plate and do bicep curls with. They don't want his brother lifting weights too far up since he would crush his toes.

I noticed, while watching the ABC video... Listen to what he says in court, "I did not kill my wife."

Nobody said you killed her. I thought she was just missing, and had run away with someone else?

I thought this was really odd too, since he has alternately claimed she left him and/or committed suicide.

It's for halloween. Steven made this to scare the kids when opened the door- it dropped down (the "homer" figure was in the noose).

Yes it looks horrible and scary- but it's not the "exercise handle" that Josh thinks, that was probably in their basement to tie inside of a plate and do bicep curls with. They don't want his brother lifting weights too far up since he would crush his toes.

Interesting info. So are you saying there was another noose in the basement? Have you been in the home or are you guessing?

Was it a response to the AAG saying he is probably responsible for her disappearance? That's how it looked like in the video but it could be editing.

Was it a response to the AAG saying he is probably responsible for her disappearance? That's how it looked like in the video but it could be editing.

Even if it was in response to that, no one had said that his wife was dead, only missing.

Even if it was in response to that, no one had said that his wife was dead, only missing.

I guess I just think the possibilities of Josh murdering Susan have been discussed often enough for him to connect the dots. Everybody including Josh knows what is meant by "responsible for her disappearance", IMO. They were looking for a dead body at the latest search, and not one that buried and burned itself.

He could also be responding to what the Cox family said in the court documents they filed:
"We have been reluctant to acknowledge what has been the feeling of many others and that is simply that our daughter is dead. Whether our daughter is being held against her will somewhere or whether she is dead, we both believe the father, Josh Powell, is directly responsible for her disappearance," Chuck and Judy Cox said in court documents filed Friday.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...charges-Chuck-Cox-blames-Josh-Powell-for.html

"I did not kill my wife," is a logical response to that IMO.

Well, that rope doesn't look like anything I would use for exercise. Boating, maybe.

That is a hemp rope (or similar). They are not used in boating (not in this century anyhow). Boaters used synthetic lines these days.

I posted this in the other thread not knowing this is here.

This screen capture blow up makes your mind go to places it shouldn't. Doesn't it look like a paper mache of a female body in the pose of "Mother Mary"

Attachments

• poster3.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 74
"The Noose is for excercise". ..yet it is located in a room that there is no space for excercising.

I am a superior father ..he states to judge..too many contradictions to list

Thought that GMA was interesting this morning. The noose looks like a noose to me?

Link to the video from this morning:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/susan-powell-case-inside-powell-family-home-14631252

Now, who let them into the house last night to take pics/video? Looks like a great place to raise kids NOT!

I think the video is from when they conducted the search warrant. So it would be LE video.

somehow I'm not surprised to see a Carl Sagen book there given the familys outlook on human life, respect for women, and the church....

What? What's wrong with Carl Sagan? My parents loved him and they both had/have deep respect for human life and women. They are two of the most ethical, moral people I know with an incredible amount of integrity.

Sagan was a scientist and hardcore intellectual against nuclear weaponry and testing, etc. Nothing bad about him that I can see.

Why did Josh change his tone from saying that it was an exercise handle to saying it was part of an art display?

I took a still shot from the video. I am not sure if this is going to work...

PowellHome.jpg

This looks like ET to me. Remember seeing the rib cage of ET when he was dying?

The fact that this "thing" has fingers creeps me out.

the noose has a hanger attached to it like when you fake hang someone at halloween...they were probably scaring the kids into submission and obedience. I'm glad they're outta there.

I think the video is from when they conducted the search warrant. So it would be LE video.

What? What's wrong with Carl Sagan? My parents loved him and they both had/have deep respect for human life and women. They are two of the most ethical, moral people I know with an incredible amount of integrity.

Sagan was a scientist and hardcore intellectual against nuclear weaponry and testing, etc. Nothing bad about him that I can see.

Me too G! but I can see SP twisting the intellectual insights of Carl Sagan to support whatever theories he's got about life and God.

I really think that is supposed to be a dinosaur. Maybe was T-Rex hung to scare the trick treaters???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back