Inconsistencies/Discrepancies & Timeline discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pronouns and verb tense issues galore! It's like trying to turn my ears inside out to listen to the inner circle of players-- and conveniently for those who distrust the press, it muddies the waters so badly even professional journalists are discredited.

I simply cannot imagine what LE, FBI etc. are having to decipher from interviews.

Kant-- you've given me fresh eyes on GGSykes...the implications of looking at her are very scary indeed.

The puzzle shifts dramatically doesn't it? heavy sigh

OK, I'm still hung up on GGM Sykes and the inconsistencies regarding Jr's story. I'm confused and someone please tell me if I'm remembering wrong or something.

GGM Sykes Immediately Took Jr For Questioning

Didn't GGM Sykes say that SHE personally took Jr. in to be questioned? And, moreover, wasn't it that same morning when she took Jr in to see the psychologists/experts so they could be the ones to ask him about what he may have seen?

Crystal Arrived After GGM Sykes

Ok wasn't it was reported that Crystal did not even arrive in Satsuma until 11:00 that day? (I'm not exactly certain about the time, but it was considerably after GGM Sykes arrival b/c Crystal had farther to travel.)

Crystal Accused of Coaching Jr

Then in an interview, didn't Crystal say that when Jr had his next scheduled weekend visitation with her that that is when Jr. told Crystal that her am "man in black" took Sissy?

So if this was the first time that Crystal heard Jr.'s "man in black took Sissy" story then GGM Sykes was the first to question Jr, or rather, hear his comments, not Crystal?

So how does this lead people to come to the conclcusion and accusation that Crystal coached Jr? And WHY would she "coach" him anyway? Wouldnt Crystal logically want the REAL person responsible for Haleigh's disappearance to be identified and dealt with instead of a coached figment of Jr's imagination falsely planted in his head by someone?

Does it seem likely that Jr told Ron or GGM SOMETHING to precipitate taking him immediately in to be questioned by professionals? Or maybe that is protocol IDK. And I think I saw somewhere that GGM Sykes said that she took Jr. (or was instructed to take him?) to a child psychologist.

Jr's Story Changes

Then, there were more inconsistencies when the story morphed from, "a black man took Sissy" to, "a black man in black took Sissy." Then didn't it become a black man.... dressed in black.... wearing squeaky shoes... took Sissy.... and there was a bouncing couch?

Could those be details that Jr is honestly recalling details after the fact? Or it is it someone adding some juice to the story?

And if LE asked GGM Sykes to take Jr to be interviewed by psych pros, then does that necessarily mean that there something to Jr's story? Or did he get confused with all the trauma and fear and late hour and the officers' dark uniforms?

Pronouns and verb tense issues galore! It's like trying to turn my ears inside out to listen to the inner circle of players-- and conveniently for those who distrust the press, it muddies the waters so badly even professional journalists are discredited.

I simply cannot imagine what LE, FBI etc. are having to decipher from interviews.
(bolding mine)

Oh gosh yes.. I'm guessing red flags ...EVERYWHERE.

:D

OK, I'm still hung up on GGM Sykes and the inconsistencies regarding Jr's story. I'm confused and someone please tell me if I'm remembering wrong or something.

GGM Sykes Immediately Took Jr For Questioning

Didn't GGM Sykes say that SHE personally took Jr. in to be questioned? And, moreover, wasn't it that same morning when she took Jr in to see the psychologists/experts so they could be the ones to ask him about what he may have seen?

Crystal Arrived After GGM Sykes

Ok wasn't it was reported that Crystal did not even arrive in Satsuma until 11:00 that day? (I'm not exactly certain about the time, but it was considerably after GGM Sykes arrival b/c Crystal had farther to travel.)

Crystal Accused of Coaching Jr

Then in an interview, didn't Crystal say that when Jr had his next scheduled weekend visitation with her that that is when Jr. told Crystal that her am "man in black" took Sissy?

So if this was the first time that Crystal heard Jr.'s "man in black took Sissy" story then GGM Sykes was the first to question Jr, or rather, hear his comments, not Crystal?

So how does this lead people to come to the conclcusion and accusation that Crystal coached Jr? And WHY would she "coach" him anyway? Wouldnt Crystal logically want the REAL person responsible for Haleigh's disappearance to be identified and dealt with instead of a coached figment of Jr's imagination falsely planted in his head by someone?

Does it seem likely that Jr told Ron or GGM SOMETHING to precipitate taking him immediately in to be questioned by professionals? Or maybe that is protocol IDK. And I think I saw somewhere that GGM Sykes said that she took Jr. (or was instructed to take him?) to a child psychologist.

Jr's Story Changes

Then, there were more inconsistencies when the story morphed from, "a black man took Sissy" to, "a black man in black took Sissy." Then didn't it become a black man.... dressed in black.... wearing squeaky shoes... took Sissy.... and there was a bouncing couch?

Could those be details that Jr is honestly recalling details after the fact? Or it is it someone adding some juice to the story?

And if LE asked GGM Sykes to take Jr to be interviewed by psych pros, then does that necessarily mean that there something to Jr's story? Or did he get confused with all the trauma and fear and late hour and the officers' dark uniforms?

I hadn't thought about the officers' dark unifoms though as Grandma of a 4 year old, I'm pretty sure JR would have identified that.

Your synopsis is how I remember it Kant-- I've wondered if the details slowly emerging are Jr's actual memories. I am, however, very concerned about Sykes potential to coach him before his professional interviews (which I imagine are standard in this situation).

I have another Jr detail to add-- tonight on GR, CS states that Jr is scared to be alone in a room after dark for fear a man will come out of the wall and take him.

He's terrified, and rightfully so, poor baby.

Okay, I am going to play devil's advocate for MC.

1) By all accounts, she was raising the children pretty much 24/7. I know some of you must remember what it was like to have an active soon to be 4 year old son and a 5 year old daughter with medical issues when you were 16/17. When you were raising these kids, weren't you exhausted by 10:30-11:00 at night? Did you ever fall into a deep sleep from exhaustion? MC looked exhausted.

It is possible that she was home and asleep, exhausted.

2) MC's mother said the toddler bed was at the foot of the big bed. This position of the bed makes a lot of things make sense now. This way, the toddler bed would be very close to the toilet, which appears to be behind only a 1/2 wall. MC wakes up to go to the bathroom and decides to go to the other bathroom because of the noise or maybe the smell. She would not have been able to tell if Haleigh was in the toddler bed unless she walked around the big bed. Think of the line of sight. Plus, she goes out the room through the door to her immediate right, 2 feet away, into the L/R area. She sees the light on in the kitchen.

The water had been turned off for repairs in the neighborhood during the day. Maybe that toilet didn't the water valve turned back on yet.

Isn't it now possible that she did not notice Haleigh missing immediately when she woke up for these very reasons?

She said Haleigh was in the same bed with her.
She told LE this, and it is in the report.
She gives the impression that she noticed Haleigh was gone before she even gets out of bed, in the LE report. She states she was going to get up and get a drink. When it became a peeing thing, idk, maybe when she mentions the peed on blanket story.
She tells GVS that Haleigh was inches away from her, until RC corrects her, and Haleigh has since then been in the little bed, well most of the time. I think RC put her back in the big bed for a day or two iirc.
Her story was consistent as to where Haleigh was sleeping up to that point.
However, she reminds me of kc with her agreeing to whatever someone else comes up with, instead of staying with the original story. When she changed her story, right there on national tv, I thought it was because she was afraid of RC and whatever he says goes, but I no longer feel that way. She stopped looking afraid a long time ago, and imo it was all fake. She played it well for a day or two though. RC played it fairly well until he got engaged. I didn't believe him, but I could understand why others did. Since that time, he's been smiling, and I think it's b/c of the amount of money he got from the exclusive on the Today Show.
The motive all along has been money from donations, and exclusives, and if that's the case, they won't be able to stay out of sight for long, before greed brings them back to the forefront. imo
Does anyone know how much they got for that exclusive?
RK got 20k for a picture. They showed a wedding video and a reception video. And NG also used the word exclusive on her show that night when he was calling her Miss Nancy. Some is fact, some is moo.

Okay, I'm forming an opinion on Jr's inconsistencies-- Let's say GGS suggests to him it was a black man (going to hang it on WBG imo). Interviewers hours later note variances in that story. As time goes by, Jr adds his own, real memories, to the suggested one.

Black man-- is now man dressed in black, squeaky shoes is corrected to bouncing couch, and now we have someone emerging from "the wall".

I think Jr is a witness with something to say. The professionals should re-interview him and see what he has to say now. imo

I got the idea he might have meant coming through the wall, not in that he saw that but that someone might to get him. At four they think things like that are possible. He didn't want to go into the other room and reasoned someone could come through the wall so he wasn't going

It was on Geraldo tonight, it will replay in about fifteen minutes, toward the middle of the broadcast

I thought the whole "coming through the wall" thing was a truly bizarre thing for a child to say. I've heard little children say all sorts of things when they are scared...but never about being scared of a bad man coming through a wall. Makes me very curious. Did he see something? Was he coached to say something? What is going on with that poor child?!?! :confused:

I got the idea he might have meant coming through the wall, not in that he saw that but that someone might to get him. At four they think things like that are possible. He didn't want to go into the other room and reasoned someone could come through the wall so he wasn't going

Yes, at that age, closets agape, unlit corners...everything can "come alive".
Problem is, there WAS a monster in that room...

Additionally, LE tore into that MH-- skirting around the tub, water heater area in the laundry room, the in-floor ventilation system (I believe I heard)-- maybe Jr shared this with psychologists early on?

Inconsistent remark of the night? Goes to Crystal...after explaining Jr is too afraid to be alone in a room because a man might come out of the wall and take him, like what happened to his Sissy... she says, Other than that, he's okay!!! Good grief girly!

Helllooo, not okay! moo

Just goes to show you that she has no idea how much trama that poor boy has had.
Crystal just does not get it.

the wall? I hadn't heard that. do you have a link? tia

I am confused. I heard that LE had taken the wall down from the tub/bathroom? That was in the interview with NG of the house tour. I then heard somewhere that they had taken the wall from where the water heater was. Is there a thread about the wall? This is very strange. I to would like a link for all the wall articles. Please and Thank you in advance to all.

These are inconsistencies unless I have misunderstood something. If so, will someone please clear it up for me?

Phone calls: Misty to Ron

Did Misty call Ron only that once as he was, "pulling into the driveway?"

Did Ron not asnwer the call b/c he was already in the driveway and going to be inside in a minute?

So Ron knew that it was Misty who was calling?

Didn't Ron say that he was shocked to see Misty awake at that hour when he got home?

Well, if she just called him.... then she's awake making the call, so why is he "shocked" to find her awake if she just called him seconds ago when he was in the driveway?

These are inconsistencies unless I have misunderstood something. If so, will someone please clear it up for me?

Phone calls: Misty to Ron

Did Misty call Ron only that once as he was, "pulling into the driveway?"

Did Ron not asnwer the call b/c he was already in the driveway and going to be inside in a minute?

So Ron knew that it was Misty who was calling?

Didn't Ron say that he was shocked to see Misty awake at that hour when he got home?

Well, if she just called him.... then she's awake making the call, so why is he "shocked" to find her awake if she just called him seconds ago when he was in the driveway?

At this late date, I'm not believing any of their accounts-- RC, Misty, Sykes, or Neves. I'm throwing all the puzzle pieces back in the box and see if there's a picture that doesn't look like a Picasso!

Inconsistent remark of the night? Goes to Crystal...after explaining Jr is too afraid to be alone in a room because a man might come out of the wall and take him, like what happened to his Sissy... she says, Other than that, he's okay!!! Good grief girly!

Helllooo, not okay! moo

So maybe Jr. is thinking window?
or closet? but doesn't know how to express it?

but yeah, that's not ok, at all!
My heart hurts for Jr. :(

So maybe Jr. is thinking window?
or closet? but doesn't know how to express it?

but yeah, that's not ok, at all!
My heart hurts for Jr. :(

Closet, window, corner...idk, but he just turned three. I think his ability to identify these places would be present by that age, but putting such a frightful experience into context may not be.

I'm worried for him too and hope he'll get the help he needs, unfortunately...at this juncture, I'm not reassured that he will. Bless him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back