Inconsistencies in DB's Story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people you know wouldn't care if she were married to a man and living and making babies with another?

As far as the justice system, they don't care about your marital status and your procreation I would assume, unless you are a bigamist. The drinking is probably "illegal" in some circumstances, maybe some type of neglect charge. If there was a crack down on parents drinking in the home then a ton of people would get arrested. As for the lying, where is any proof of lying? Do you have a link somehere to LE making a statement that DB or JI flat out lied, and what they lied about? And obvuosly in reagrds to that and justice, yes I do realize lying to police is quite illegal.

As for what other people think, I am pretty sure most people frown on the being drunk with the kids around. If you are impaired to the point of not being able to take care of them. The her still being married thing, I really have no clue. Most of the people I know wouldn't care. Society in general, they would probably be bothered by it.

But I think you are missing the point that I am trying to make with this whole discussion of morals, etc. I just don't see how people can make the leap from drinking, living with JI, etc. to equating that to her being the type of person who could dispose of a dead baby, and keep it a secret all this time. I would have to see a psychological profile of her to see what it says. The couple of things we know about her are not enough to make me say, "Oh yes, she has a pattern of horrible behaviors, so I can see her doing that."

But if you feel comfortable with that leap, that is yours to make.

But, it's comfortable to take the leap that a neighbor is mad at DB, so he decides to kidnap and kill her baby? Do we know more about JB than DB that makes it easier to suspect him?

What sort of psychological profile of DB would make you think she harmed her daughter?

Something showing that she is a sociopath, narcissistic, borderline personality, etc. Some type of disorder. And to clarify, it would not make me think she harmed her daughter. It would make it seem more likely to me that she is covering something up.

I guess I should have said THINK is wrong. Excuse the error. You either think something is wrong or you don't.
I myself do know the difference between a thought and a feeling. I am not the most eloquent person when it comes to expressing myself.

BBM
Respectfully, many many posters here have expressed that they think DB is guilty of something based on "gut feelings" or "hinkiness". If your opinon is not based on feelings, then I am interested to know what FACTS it is based on.

You are able to express yourself very well. The fact that you said "feel" was not an error, imo. It is where you are coming from. You don't have to correct it. The paragraph explains your feelings about the subject.

In my experiences, I can attest for the fact that many people do not know whether they are thinking or feeling when on a particular subject. For some, it is very confusing.

Something showing that she is a sociopath, narcissistic, borderline personality, etc. Some type of disorder. And to clarify, it would not make me think she harmed her daughter. It would make it seem more likely to me that she is covering something up.

I've got two of three pinned on her w/o a psych work-up...lol

But, it's comfortable to take the leap that a neighbor is mad at DB, so he decides to kidnap and kill her baby? Do we know more about JB than DB that makes it easier to suspect him?

I don't really "suspect" JB, as in "hmmm, I think he did it." But I am not willing to automatically say DB did it and exclude everybody else. We dont have enough information on him. However I am interested in him, as I am with a lot of the people in this case. I would like to know more about Jersey and his associates, JB's associates, SB, etc. All of the people surrounding this case.

It is my opinion that many people are just born with "Gut instincts". I have seen it at work on my job. I have also seen people employed who did not have it and those were the ones that got hurt on the job. You can't teach these instincts. It is like having an active intuition with an antenna; it can keep you from being injured. Some people do not have it and can't tune into it. That is not bad...but it should keep them from working with criminals, imo.

In my experiences, I can attest for the fact that many people do not know whether they are thinking or feeling when on a particular subject. For some, it is very confusing.

Do you notice this about yourself or is this something that you find only applies to others?

You are able to express yourself very well. The fact that you said "feel" was not an error, imo. It is where you are coming from. You don't have to correct it. The paragraph explains your feelings about the subject.

Respectfully, I KNOW where I am coming from. Please refrain from patronizing me, I am trying to be respectful of you.

It is my opinion that many people are just born with "Gut instincts". I have seen it at work on my job. I have also seen people employed who did not have it and those were the ones that got hurt on the job. You can't teach these instincts. It is like having an active intuition with an antenna; it can keep you from being injured. Some people do not have it and can't tune into it. That is not bad...but it should keep them from working with criminals, imo.

Can relate to that. Am about 50/50 logic/feeling but any hint of weird and I go about 100% feeling. Born that way.

Nope, why does it matter?

It's part of getting a profile. It is a general consensus that most people do care, even if they don't voice it. It is part of our moral structure. Some communities are more vocal than others. IMO, I don't think it is looked upon w/o casting some kind of judgment on the individual. I can guarantee you it doesn't fall on the good side.

If this person were to go in for psych counseling, they would ask. It would become part of their profile, as would how they dress, look and act.

It's part of getting a profile. It is a general consensus that most people do care, even if they don't voice it. It is part of our moral structure. Some communities are more vocal than others. IMO, I don't think it is looked upon w/o casting some kind of judgment on the individual.

Eh, it doesn't bother me. DB and her husband were separated, estranged, however you want to phrase it. For quite a while I believe. The fact that there was not yet a piece of paper dissolving that marriage legally doesn't mean anything to me. But if it is used to get a profile, so be it.

Do you have a time when DB moved in with JI? She said JI and she were engaged. Did you notice if she was wearing a diamond? See, imo, DB does care about image...very much. So I would suspect she would put it out there ASAP that they are engaged.

She cares what others think. I think this subject is sensitve for her. If it weren't, she wouldn't try to make things look better by telling the media JI is her fiance.

She also made sure everyone knew he was an electrician. He is not one yet. He is a journeyman but she skipped right over that and went for the gusto. This is my opinion and I think these things are important to her.

Do you have a time when DB moved in with JI? She said JI and she were engaged. Did you notice if she was wearing a diamond? See, imo, DB does care about image...very much. So I would suspect she would put it out there ASAP that they are engaged.

She cares what others think, imo. I think this subject is sensitve for her. If it weren't, she wouldn't try to make things look better by telling the media JI is her fiance.

Oh yes, I think she does very much care what others think of her. I have seen lots of people who live with another person and call that person their "fiancee", sometimes for years. I guess they think it looks better or sounds more respectable than boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't know.

I have no idea if DB has/had a ring, I never notice that kind of stuff. I believe there was an article SOMEWHERE with the details of when JI and DB started dating. InDaMiddle knows approximately the time that DB moved into that house, maybe she can tell you.

Here is an article I found with info on their relationship:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20538450,00.html

Quote:
Bradley has been separated from her husband and M****'s father, Sean Bradley, for four years. She met Irwin, a contract electrician, three years ago, when she was working as a cashier at a Payless ShoeSource and he came in to fix a blown panel. She and her son moved in with Irwin and B***, his son from a previous relationship, and last year she got pregnant with Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!