Inflatable bed kept in the trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just peeked and I'm going back to read the entire thing. TY ! I don't think KC's car was big enough to use the mattress in.More likely she used it for Caylee during sleepovers with her boyfriends or possibly in deserted houses.
I sure hope LE was able to figure out all the nights Caylee was not at the A home ,prior to the 31 days.They may have a pattern where Caylee wasn't at home,but friends say she wasn't with KC,either.That would lend credence to the theory that KC was stashing Caylee somewhere .
The week from June 5th through 15th is the most troubling.I know a BF said Caylee started the night out there,then was gone when he woke up.

What about that house that the PI was searching the outside of ?That "abandoned" house? (the video taped thing I believe)....just wingin' this, but could that place be where Caylee was being "stashed" if that is the case? I am probably way off...but..it ran across my mind after I read your comment. :)

I thought it was a toddler travel bed.

Maybe not the trunk, but the back seat of the car?

Where was she going with Caylee that she needed a travel bed for her? She wasn't at anyone's house that we know of except one time at RM's. No one else has stated that Caylee would spend the night out. KC would pretend to go to work and drop Caylee off with her bed at the Nanny's. No Nanny, where was the bed going?

The same Nanny who had everything Caylee would need, clothes, etc. and was rich, baby sitting Caylee out of love for the child, but didn't have a bed for her. And it was not left at Nanny's house, although Nanny babysat many days a week. No one ever mentioned seeing a bed get set up for Caylee anywhere. Why? Because it stayed in the car with her.

What about that house that the PI was searching the outside of ?That "abandoned" house? (the video taped thing I believe)....just wingin' this, but could that place be where Caylee was being "stashed" if that is the case? I am probably way off...but..it ran across my mind after I read your comment. :)

Caylee was never stashed.

LE thinks she died on the 15th or 16th, maybe in the A house.

I got shivers down my spine when I read this. Could she have used this IN the trunk for Caylee?
page "6610" http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20223624.pdf

I don't see anything else about it, what type it was, etc.

/I did a keyword search and scanned titles of threads for 3 pages but didn't see anything. If I missed it, I apologize to the mods and if you'll just close this one and point me in the right direction.

I dont think even a toddler or twin mattress would be able to be inflated inside a pontiac sunfire. Its a pretty smal vehicle.

I also don't believe much of what CA or KC have said. I don't know if we will ever know exactly what KC had in mind when she bought it.

I'm not sure that an inflatable bed would fit in the trunk, depends on the size, however, it may fit in the car if the seats were let down, particularly at night. Don't mean to be O/T, but I can't get past the umbilical cord that they've kept.... YUCK....I thought that they were not really that happy over KC's pregnancy and were shameful and secretive about the pregnancy....I don't know... Sorry to go O/T.

About the bed...we all know it was not kept at Zanny's.

Caylee was never stashed.

LE thinks she died on the 15th or 16th, maybe in the A house.

Like I said in my quote, "IF" that was the case. And they "think" she died on the 15th or 16th. It is all just scenario so far and until trial, I think anything is an open door for thought. :)

Like I said in my quote, "IF" that was the case. And they "think" she died on the 15th or 16th. It is all just scenario so far and until trial, I think anything is an open door for thought. :)

Yep! I also think she died on the 15th, prolly at home. :blowkiss:

I think it is a reasonable assumption that Caylee expired on or about the last time she was seen by anyone. That date has been reported as the 15th or the 16th and she was seen alive on video on the 15th so we know of a certainty she was alive at least to that point. Nobody ever saw her again. The car reeked of decomp. Fairly reasonable to hypothesis that she died on or about that time.

As for the inflatable bed? I could have sworn that Cindy said in one of her statements it was in a closet and she did not notice it, and now we are seeing it was collected from the garage? That would lead me to think that it was taken OUT of the trunk in order to put something else in...OR the one in the home was a replacement, and the one that was in the trunk was disposed of due to decomp leaking onto it. That IS possible...especially with these opposing stories that I recall. Does anyone else remember Cindy talking about it being in a closet and going unnoticed?

A bed was taken from the garage not necessarily THE bed. But an inflatable bed was collected by LE from the garage and is listed within docs released in Feb. 09.

The other place that the inflatable bed was talked about was on the "FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy in Jail #2" thread. There is a link (now leading only to an index at wftv.com; post #68 by tangerinemoon) that was an 11+ minute explanation by Cindy about the hairbrush fiasco. Remember that one? Well, it was in that audio that she rambled on about how cooperative she'd been ~ even turning over the inflatable bed to LE. (My post #130) But the thing is, I can't find the audio anywhere now. It was put out on 26 Nov 08, 11:27 min long by wftv. If we could find that (and I've spent a couple hours looking already) it might give us more details. If they took this down it makes me wonder why . . . There are so many older other ones that are still active.

Me thinks the inflatable bed was another of KC's props to keep the lie-story going. Along with the lie that zannie-nannie had a complete set of clothes, toys and car seat because zannie-nannie loved Caylee. Both CA and GA encouraged her to play to role to its fullest.

This chick's life could have been played out in an afternoon soap opera and won a daytime award. Too bad Susan Lucci is too old to play KC because she would have won the best actress award on her first try playing KC instead of waiting 19 years to get one.

The other place that the inflatable bed was talked about was on the "FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy in Jail #2" thread. There is a link (now leading only to an index at wftv.com; post #68 by tangerinemoon) that was an 11+ minute explanation by Cindy about the hairbrush fiasco. Remember that one? Well, it was in that audio that she rambled on about how cooperative she'd been ~ even turning over the inflatable bed to LE. (My post #130) But the thing is, I can't find the audio anywhere now. It was put out on 26 Nov 08, 11:27 min long by wftv. If we could find that (and I've spent a couple hours looking already) it might give us more details. If they took this down it makes me wonder why . . . There are so many older other ones that are still active.

Here you go:
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

I couldn't watch it, though; she drives me crazy and I already slogged through the FBI tapes (3 days before the transcripts were released):doh:. Let me know if there's anything interesting in there. :)

If you haven't and wished to read that thread, below is the link to the thread about the "house the PI was filming".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77931&highlight=let's+find+house

JMHO, Caylee died between the time the neighbors heard the fight on June 15th and the time CA went to work the morning of June 16th. KC's cell phone pings near the towers that serve the A's home, but we do not know if KC and Caylee were IN the home during that time -- they might have been camped out in the car on Suburbia. Also, if you take the time from the Wednesday, June 18, 2008 visit to the neighbor to borrow a shovel and go back 2.6 days for the band around the hair shaft, it corresponds with about midnight June 15th -- Sunday night just shortly after the fight -- the fight during which CA told KC she was going to fight KC for custody of Caylee and KC was going to have to get out.

KC searched chloroform, peroxide, death and other computer searches March 17, 2008. The incident where the boyfriend states KC and Caylee were with him in bed at night when he fell asleep, but Caylee was gone (KC still there) in the morning. KC explained that CA called and KC brought Caylee home, but CA says it never happened. Was KC using chloroform to keep Caylee in the car on the mattress?

JMHO, Caylee died between the time the neighbors heard the fight on June 15th and the time CA went to work the morning of June 16th. KC's cell phone pings near the towers that serve the A's home, but we do not know if KC and Caylee were IN the home during that time -- they might have been camped out in the car on Suburbia. Also, if you take the time from the Wednesday, June 18, 2008 visit to the neighbor to borrow a shovel and go back 2.6 days for the band around the hair shaft, it corresponds with about midnight June 15th -- Sunday night just shortly after the fight -- the fight during which CA told KC she was going to fight KC for custody of Caylee and KC was going to have to get out.

KC searched chloroform, peroxide, death and other computer searches March 17, 2008. The incident where the boyfriend states KC and Caylee were with him in bed at night when he fell asleep, but Caylee was gone (KC still there) in the morning. KC explained that CA called and KC brought Caylee home, but CA says it never happened. Was KC using chloroform to keep Caylee in the car on the mattress?
Hi Themis,
I have wondered if KC stayed at home in her room,or if GA actually left early .That would explain why the pings were in the vicinity of the home.KC may never have left home until after 4pm when the pings start moving away.I don't think KC and GA were on good terms then,so he wouldn't seek her out.He might not have realized KC was still home until he saw her car in the driveway as he left for work.

Hi Themis,
I have wondered if KC stayed at home in her room,or if GA actually left early .That would explain why the pings were in the vicinity of the home.KC may never have left home until after 4pm when the pings start moving away.I don't think KC and GA were on good terms then,so he wouldn't seek her out.He might not have realized KC was still home until he saw her car in the driveway as he left for work.

Hi Miss James,

I'm not trying to make CA's memory of June 16th or GA's memory of June 16th fit because I don't believe either of them as to their recollections of that day -- at least the version they told the LEOs.

We know KC and Caylee were at the A's home until the time the fight between CA and KC that the neighbors heard after 7:30 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m. (estimated times) on June 15, 2009. Setting aside CA's "memory of hearing breathing" and GA's unbelievably detailed description of the clothing and Dora the Explorer backpack on June 16th, we have no proof that KC and Caylee remained in the A's home after the fight. The next we know for sure is KC was found at AL's on July 15th and Caylee's remains were found in December. The pings from the towers that serve the A's home, Lee's home and the Suburban drive area by the woods do not prove conclusively that KC was in the A's house that night at any time after the fight. There were some later computer uploads. Those combined with the pings from those towers at a later date are circumstantial evidence that KC was probably still accessing the house, but do nothing to prove or disprove that Caylee was there. The death bands on the hair kind of indicate that if Caylee was there on June 16th or later, she was no longer alive at the time.

Hi Miss James,

I'm not trying to make CA's memory of June 16th or GA's memory of June 16th fit because I don't believe either of them as to their recollections of that day -- at least the version they told the LEOs.

We know KC and Caylee were at the A's home until the time the fight between CA and KC that the neighbors heard after 7:30 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m. (estimated times) on June 15, 2009. Setting aside CA's "memory of hearing breathing" and GA's unbelievably detailed description of the clothing and Dora the Explorer backpack on June 16th, we have no proof that KC and Caylee remained in the A's home after the fight. The next we know for sure is KC was found at AL's on July 15th and Caylee's remains were found in December. The pings from the towers that serve the A's home, Lee's home and the Suburban drive area by the woods do not prove conclusively that KC was in the A's house that night at any time after the fight. There were some later computer uploads. Those combined with the pings from those towers at a later date are circumstantial evidence that KC was probably still accessing the house, but do nothing to prove or disprove that Caylee was there. The death bands on the hair kind of indicate that if Caylee was there on June 16th or later, she was no longer alive at the time.

In the lastest doc dump this is KC's movements for 6.14-6.27.08.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.html

bbm:

June 14

0302 southerly movement towards parents from TL's apt
0312-1157 in the area of parents
1150 northerly movement
1213-1530 in the area of TL's apt
1537-0632 in the area of parents thru the 15th

June 15

0000-0151 continuous cell activity
break in activity sleep pattern
0632-0856 in area of parents
0915-1910 in the area of TL's apt
1913 southerly movement
1936-0322 in the area of parents thru the 16th

June 16

0000-0322 continuous cell activity
0745-1614 in the area of the parents
1618-1757 movement to the north, west and northwest
1757-2317 in the area of Semoran Blvd and Aloma ave

June 17
1052-1418 in the area of Semoran Blvd and Aloma Ave
1418-1444 in the area of the parents
1445-1605 southwesterly movement from parents towards Lee Vista and TCP Drive
1636-1720 in the area of Alfaya/Research PKWY/SR50
1720-1723 westerly movement from above area
2023-0031 in the area of TL's apt thru the 18th

June 18
0000-0031 continuous cell activity
0755-1405 in the area of TL's apt
1411 southerly movement activity
1442-1610 in the area of the parents
1611-1615 northerly movement
1627-1857 in the area of TL's apt

June19
0832-1410 in the area of TL's apt
1427-1507 movement to the east and remains; 3 Parks
1623-1654 movement to the west; Colonial/Forsyth area
1745-2102 movement to the east and remains; Waterford
2102-0031 in the area of TL's apt

Hi Miss James,

If CA left for work before Caylee and KC usually got up and we discount GA seeing them at all on the 16th,why do you believe KC had to leave at all? Why couldn't she have stayed in her room until GA left? I'm just curious if there is a reason you have ruled that out.This is assuming KC killed Caylee sometime during the night. I trust your brainpower more than mine ,right now :crazy:
I think if KC left anytime during the night CA heard it.I would bet money that she was always aware of the comings and goings of her daughter at night.It's a small ,one story house and at the very least she would have heard the car.It's a mom thing.We sleep light.Just ask MY 21 yr old daughter :)
Just because CA would have heard KC doesn't mean she would have told LE about it.I'm not suggesting that's why I think KC didn't leave the house.She may have.But I also think it's possible she stayed put til the coast was clear .KWIM?

In the lastest doc dump this is KC's movements for 6.14-6.27.08.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.html

Page 1 shows KC on 6.15 1936 until 6.16 1618 hours in the area of the A compound. Page 2 shows KC in the area of TL's apt on 6.19 at 0832-1410. 1427-2507 she moves from TL to the east and REMAINS: 3 parks 1623-1654 to the west and 1745-2102 back back and REMAINS Waterford. 2102-0031 back to TL's apt.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

The critical time IMHO is about 11 1/2 hours.

START: Sunday, June 15, 2008 starting at about 2000 hours (8:00 p.m.) or after the loud oral fight between CA and KC that the neighbors heard,

EXTENDING TO

Monday, June 16, 2008 ending at about 0730 hours (7:30 a.m.) when CA allegedly heard them breathing in KC's room. STOP.

The cell phone pings only put them somewhere within the 2 to 3 mile diameter range of the towers that serve the A's home. They might well have been in the Pontiac at any place within the range of those towers.

Then, we do know the neighbors saw her on Wednesday, June 18th when she tried to borrow a shovel. On June 18th shortly after 2:00 p.m., she goes from TL's to the A's home -- which corresponds with the neighbors observation, IIRC. I didn't say anything about June 19th. I did then mention JULY 15th which is when CA found her at TL's.

Try thinking of this -- use the premise that Caylee died between the fight and the early morning when CA left for work. What if KC and Caylee were not at the A home, but -- nearby -- in the car -- like they used to wait for the parents to leave.

Hi guys. Don't forget this is the inflatable bed thread and we have a whole timeline forum that would love your input :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela