Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Casey actually purchased the tickets or if she just ordered them online on her computer? When I have ordered tickets before, I had to give my email address..I wonder if that is what happened..
I just don't see her being that generous.
I think that might be the answer. I also do not believe she is protecting anyone but herself. Not in her. jmo

the gas from the shed was not meant to FUEL an engine

it was to cover the smell or scent

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mooooooooooooooooooooo:crazy:

Or perhaps to burn something or things....or maybe she just needed gas and had no cash? IMO

No problem Nurse! I have gained 25 pounds eating popcorn, turned into a raging alcoholic, taken to wearing depends on a regular basis, avoided work duties, started stepping over dirty laundry (and doing a sniff test on them to see if they are still wearable) all because of this fresh he77 of a case.

Sooooo-I can forgive a little name mashing from you NurseSeriouslyQRoboBeMe (isn't that your name?)

WOW!! I literally couldn't have said this better.... sorry for the late post response to this quote, but it truly is accurate to my current state!

Do you all have the truck cam working on your computers?

She was trying to give Rob dick leads. And he said she talked about caylee in the present tense.

In the thread about the tickets to PR, someone suggested that Casey charged the tickets to her parent's credit card, then received cash from her friends as payment for the tickets. Sounds very plausible, IMO. I also think she wanted to get rid of her friends to have access to their money, apartment and vehicle.

I was just gonna post that. My sister did this to my mother when she went to California. She's a piece of work. My mother charged the tickets on her cc and my sister gave her a check. Check bounced.

I finally figured out how to easily know if something is going on on this case or not. If I click to get into Websleuths and it take me right in, I figure nothing is happening. If, on the other hand, I try to get in and it says that the SERVER BUSY I got turn on Fox.

I finally figured out how to easily know if something is going on on this case or not. If I click to get into Websleuths and it take me right in, I figure nothing is happening. If, on the other hand, I try to get in and it says that the SEVER BUSY I got turn on Fox.

Ditto, I do the same thing.

He also said she was all googly over him (not his words).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back