Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is n't the family sick of all this crap yet?:chicken:

I hope this isn't another one of Fox's over the top promos for something mundane.
:clap:amen SuziQ! I hope not as well. I hope this is the REAL DEAL. This whole situation is making me completely depressed and anxious at the same time. I just hope that it ends soon. I hope we find Caylee soon... Anybody want to predict on what this new thread of evidence/lead could be and why LE thinks something will bust open soon?

Thanks! What is DA? Defense attourney? They have "feedback"? Not sure what this means. Sounds like lots of good weekend reading to do!

I better get some depends for todays breaking news, I must be naive cuz each new thing does shock me..don't want to pee my pants today!

Its the FOX National News that Greta is on. They repeat and repeat all day so I am sure they will talk about it again.

Oh god how it would be wonderful if they go and arrest her again. That would just put the biggest smile on my face.
I'd be laughing so hard myself.

BTW I was in WalMart this morning and there was a Caylee poster there - and I am 2800 miles from Florida. So people ARE doing thing, Cindy.

HEY guys... I heard it too.. for those of you on the West Coast,Foxnews was on Channell 21 (cox Cable)... I will post once they return with any info, or if I get a link....

They are covering MCAIn & Palin here

ok....I have it in TIVO. LE are saying that there is soooo much info about to be released. Feedback between DA and Cindy and George. Affidavits.....every 30 days or so have tons of info. Says be on the lookout for rapidly released documents....Harris Faulkner of Fox News reporting.

Kind of confusing. She says she has been in close contact with LE and SOF. New route in investigation. From what I gather, we're about to get a new document dump containing affidavits.

This is from Fox News National....not local Fox....

Ooohhhh...can't wait.:woohoo:

So this is going to be on Fox News Channel the national one? I have it on, and I'm not getting up till I see it. I hope it's the right channel and I'm not sitting here forever watching the wrong channel.

NOT local Fox. Fox New national....cable, satellite

Is Casey going to be interviewed on 20/20?

My local abc news said earlier - they were talking to somebody Vargas who I think is with 20/20 and she said that the Anthony's nor casey were interviewed.

So this is going to be on Fox News Channel the national one? I have it on, and I'm not getting up till I see it. I hope it's the right channel and I'm not sitting here forever watching the wrong channel.

National fox - the one with Greta's show. They're probably teasing us.

so...did the LE give a clue as to WHEN these new docs would be released?

I'm dying to know what this 'new thread' is...

and I really hope Casey's psych profile is in those docs!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon86
Back