Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I better get some depends for todays breaking news, I must be naive cuz each new thing does shock me..don't want to pee my pants today!

LOL I made a comment about how naive I really must be, at 53 I hardly now anything about the club scene, and all I knew until the other day about chloroform was in old movies to knock people out. I'm sure learning alot, having trouble taking it all in.

Could you imagine if they came and locked Cindy up? Ya think she will go quietly? I'm thinking NO!
I think Cindy'd talk and turn on Casey. She has emotions; Casey does not jmo

Is Casey going to be interviewed on 20/20?

I doubt it..... she'll hide in her bedroom & surf the internet... just like she did when Tim & TES were at the house.

Casey can't be bothered with all these people constantly expecting her to care where Caylee's body is now.

I think they said something about about LE being interested in something Dr. Baden has been saying about the chloroform and that LE is on to a new theory and that LE told Harris that news would be breaking fast and furious very soon. It was a very quick blurb on national news. I bet they have Dr. Baden on soon. I wish Nancy Grace would get Dr. Baden on instead of Kobi. Kobi is too defense oriented right now and he is sounding like a stupid person.
bold and big is mine. I have this jotted on a napkin (since two nights ago after watching NG) for a future thread I wanted to start:
"Is Dr. Tobenmiller a future defense witness"?

I think I will go start that thread right now! And yes, I agree, he did not sound like a scientist talking about forensic posibilities on NG.... rather he sounded like a forensic scientist that was being paid by the defense to refute any findings during a trial!

NURSE IS SEEEEEETHING.....SEEEEEEETHING.....when I see Tobe on NG behaving in that way!:furious:

Thanks for being a little more succinct that me! This about sums it up. However, I don't want pages and pages of affidavits (I will take them however) but I want an arrest! I want LE to do something about this travesty. LE is trying her in the media instead of in court. If they have all these lies and evidence, why don't they arrest her for goodness sakes!?

ok....I have it in TIVO. LE are saying that there is soooo much info about to be released. Feedback between DA and Cindy and George. Affidavits.....every 30 days or so have tons of info. Says be on the lookout for rapidly released documents....Harris Faulkner of Fox News reporting.

Kind of confusing. She says she has been in close contact with LE and SOF. New route in investigation. From what I gather, we're about to get a new document dump containing affidavits.

This is from Fox News National....not local Fox....

I recorded it and will upload it and post it here in about an hour or so depending on YouTube.

They are covering MCAIn & Palin here

Right.. It is the Fox News National.. right now they are covering the storms and mccain/palin... but coming up they said there will be an update... as soon I see it on I will post if the info said. I am hoping this isnt stuff we already know.. the media is notorious for that..

bold and big is mine. I have this jotted on a napkin (since two nights ago after watching NG) for a future thread I wanted to start:
"Is Dr. Tobenmiller a future defense witness"?

I think I will go start that thread right now! And yes, I agree, he did not sound like a scientist talking about forensic posibilities on NG.... rather he sounded like a forensic scientist that was being paid by the defense to refute any findings during a trial!

NURSE IS SEEEEEETHING.....SEEEEEEETHING.....when I see Tobe on NG behaving in that way!:furious:

you know,.. he DID do a complete turnaround since his phone call with Baiz,.. hmmmmm,.. and Baiz's press release did say he had an ENTIRE team of forensic defense people. jmo

Wonder if they'll release this new info right before the 20/20 interview, so that they all have something to talk about (and no time to scramble & compare stories)

They are covering MCAIn & Palin here

Right.. It is the Fox News National.. right now they are covering the storms and mccain/palin... but coming up they said there will be an update... as soon I see it on I will post with the info said. I am hoping this isnt stuff we already know.. the media is notorious for that..

i think the POLICE are gonna catch a HIPPO today

Hippo will be put behind bars
:behindbar

I think Cindy and Casey are at home commiserating. I think they are talking about how awful the media, how awful the public is ...

I asked in another thread =what is hippo? Is that meaning the end, like the fat lady singing phrase?

LOL I made a comment about how naive I really must be, at 53 I hardly now anything about the club scene, and all I knew until the other day about chloroform was in old movies to knock people out. I'm sure learning alot, having trouble taking it all in.

I know this is OT, but I'm 28, and TRUST ME, NO one is using chloroform at clubs! IMO, the "club scene' Casey was in has nothing to do with her killing her kid and being a total psychopath. there may be a few new drugs added to the mix since you were in your 20s, but not chloroform! for the most part, kids in their 20s going out is pretty harmless - kids drink, sometimes smoke weed, maybe try E or coke a few times, but it's not like some big crazy underground criminal operation. its just young adults going out, having a good time, nothing like our parents imagine it is! IMO, drugs don't have anything to do with this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back