Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are dealing KC what she has dealt them...MIND GAMES. They are trying to brake her and slowly paying her back for the trouble she is giving them.

I agree with you, the game is on for them, make her wonder what is next. Or allow her to believe they don't know what they are doing. Bring it on

I'd be laughing so hard myself.

BTW I was in WalMart this morning and there was a Caylee poster there - and I am 2800 miles from Florida. So people ARE doing thing, Cindy.

was it for the search??? I wasnt sure if my fax went thru but they said they would post it..

LOL. A break in the tension.

I'll complain to the owner...she is nutcase last I checked.

Tricia,

LittleCrazy.gif

We love you anyway girl! (((HUGS)))

I recorded it and will upload it and post it here in about an hour or so depending on YouTube.

Thank you, Patty. Me typing what was said seemed so.....confusing! Much better if posters can actually see and HEAR what was said and HOW it was said. Thanks, again. :)

The minute Kobi said he had been contacted by JBaez, he should have been disqualified as a guest in my opinion. There is no way he can continue to be objective.

Why is someone only objective if they're finding or confirming dirt on Casey ?

It does seem as if the world has turned upside down at times. I live close to a small farming community. I was in walmart the other day and I saw a young mother with 3 young kids. She was buying school supplies and one of the boys asked her for something. She had to tell him "no, we can't afford that", it looked like it broke her heart to tell him that.

Then I see people bonding Casey out of jail and I think "How can they do that, how can they applaud her actions when kids are starving today in America"

IMHO..for what it's worth.:furious:

AMEN :blowkiss: and Thank YOU, I am feeling this way too.

Spit coffee all over myself laughing about this comment. Thanks for a smile in the middle of HADES...:)

Hey I don't care how much money you gave me I think at this point I would be waiting for the other shoe to fall so to speak. Sad Sad Sad all of that money and you are expecting the popo any minute maybe to collect more than juct Kc.
I know they would have to give me a duh drug just to get thru the day. jmo:eek:

i think the POLICE are gonna catch a HIPPO today

Hippo will be put behind bars
:behindbar

There you are robotdog, I was beginning to think you were a naughty robot again.

But of course, it could be the fact that this 'no general thread' thing, makes it hard to find my fav posters.:clap:

They are about to talk about Casey in a sec and its not about her getting out of jail. Says something about why cops might be going on the fox train?

Fox News getting ready to do update after commercial. Teaser says "brand new information, brand new theory."

Fox News just reported that there is a "new lead" in the case with a new theory as to what happened to Caylee.. Reporter said LE may be on the next train to Fox News... then commercial.. Not sure what this all means and what this new info could be? Geez.. I have a nicotine headache from this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back