Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would GA not go and get the car if Casey called him to? It is in his name so he ends up responsible for it. Why would he allow it to be towed. If GA knew that there had been a body in the trunk why would he not just take the car and do a clean job on it himself. By allowing it to get towed it would just put him in the position to not only have to pay to get it back, which creats a papertrail but have someone witness that the car smelled bring attention to the a fact that you would want to hide.

Yeah that's true. If she called him and he was involved he would have gotten it. Nothing makes sense and they all act so weird. Trying to make the illogical logical (I think Spock said that on Star Trek).

Ok so according to Mark Furman she made the airline purchases? The poster on the other board is a separate thing for all the other charges?

I'm really confused. I feel like I missed something. Is it on another thread? I've been staying on this one for the breaking news.

Which is weird if she did buy the airline tickets because in the discovery documents she mentions to the tatoo guys not going to PR due to financial reasons. And wouldn't it seem odd to her friends that she pays for the tix and doesn't go herself...what is the reason for this..did she need them to be gone to use the apartment for something, did she have a key to the apartment, she did have Amy's car. So many things that don't make sense without the rest of the pieces to the puzzle.

PS. I do realize she didn't have any money of her own and it was from stolen funds but couldn't she have added her a ticket on there too.

Hasn't everyone noticed that the Orlando police seem to always release information after 4pm CST?

I heard the fast and furious comment earlier today too. The story was rushed and not real clear, but I believe they were saying that because of the tremendous amount of paperwork generated by this case, they would have to release more under public information soon. When that happens, the public will see new information, fast and furious. I'm not sure LE is doing anything new fast and furious, according to the report. They also eluded to some new lead, but I honestly think that was the chloroform thing. They had the forensic doc on later to give his opinions and theory. They've been really covering the conventions and storms on the national network and not much attention to this case. I think that is why they called the chloroform info a new lead.

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying for a very long time now! I posted this ad nauseum!

I agree. I think if Casey were given a lie detector test it would be pointless, because she has proven that she does not show anxiety and she would pass with flying colors...thus it's NOT something LE would want to be admitted to the court. I really believe she would pass. She is way too calm.

sex abuse could come from a lot of places a family friend or an uncle or a soft ball coach. any adult a child would ahve had her power taken away around. someone that a child is told to always obey no matter what.

sorry was responding to soemone now i forget who lol

any way not saying casey was abused jsut that she fits the profile and i truly hope she never was. as always jsut an opinion not a fact

maybe I'm missing something but seems a little odd to pay for 3 friends airfare to PR and then steal $700 from the same friend, doesn't it. If she was desparate for money,why pay for the airfare unless there is more to it, which seems the case. Unless the airfare was put on Cindy's credit card.

streaming myfoxorlando news:
more supeonas for her friends, friends we never heard of. LE said MORE CHARGES coming down,.. reporter said more likely check fraud charges

Sounds good to me...if it's enough to mess her plans, imo, right on! Please update, if ya can...I'm like an addict waiting for my next fix! :crazy:

Sad part is Casey just gave the tickets to them. Somebody else unknowingly probably purchased them.:furious:

Could it be that she was trying to save up frequent flyer miles so she could go out to California? So they gave the money to Casey to book their reservations, and she'd get the ffm? Do they even do ffm anymore? I've no idea, just a thought.

maybe I'm missing something but seems a little odd to pay for 3 friends airfare to PR and then steal $700 from the same friend, doesn't it. If she was desparate for money,why pay for the airfare unless there is more to it, which seems the case. Unless the airfare was put on Cindy's credit card.

In the thread about the tickets to PR, someone suggested that Casey charged the tickets to her parent's credit card, then received cash from her friends as payment for the tickets. Sounds very plausible, IMO. I also think she wanted to get rid of her friends to have access to their money, apartment and vehicle.

A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

They bought 7 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-2 Spirit

Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it

ETA:I found the post and fixed the airlines

This is the post

Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.

Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other purchases I can't recall all now.

Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was

When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.

I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo

Chgs to a Brazilian Steakhouse? I remember when I was looking through all the myspace stuff, I ran across a Brazilian Steakhouse as either someone's friend or in a message! This is weird. Also weird that the charges stopped on 7/16. Makes you wonder...

There was four people that went to PR, according to the police reports.

Which is weird if she did buy the airline tickets because in the discovery documents she mentions to the tatoo guys not going to PR due to financial reasons. And wouldn't it seem odd to her friends that she pays for the tix and doesn't go herself...what is the reason for this..did she need them to be gone to use the apartment for something, did she have a key to the apartment, she did have Amy's car. So many things that don't make sense without the rest of the pieces to the puzzle.

PS. I do realize she didn't have any money of her own and it was from stolen funds but couldn't she have added her a ticket on there too.

Well, if she went, her mother would have to babysit and then Casey would have to tell her why she wouldn't be back for a week, how she was getting off work, and how she was paying for it. She just thought it would be easier to not go. She might have just wanted to buy their friendships and pretend like she couldn't get off work.

she may have owed the friends money and because she knew her friends were going to PR... this was her way of repaying them

"oh, you are going to PR, and i owe you some money let me purchase your tickets for you" all the while she paid for the tickets with a stolen credit card......HAHAHHAHHAHAH

credit card and check fraud of the least of her problems

MURDER ONE -- coming around the corner
:furious:

Why would she steal gas from her parents shed, if she could buy tickets? I'm sure whatever credit card she had been using, suddenly became useless--somebody shut the card off. From there she needed money to continue her facade, so she steals from friends.
jmo...

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying for a very long time now! I posted this ad nauseum!

this is what i wanted to ask LP last night, if he thought that the other person that knows the situation moved caylee, in a way to protect casey. regardless, sociopaths can pass lie dectector test easily. plus there is no way JB will let her take a test, even with a proctor of his choosing. she would probably lie about her name and the test would end there!

Chgs to a Brazilian Steakhouse? I remember when I was looking through all the myspace stuff, I ran across a Brazilian Steakhouse as either someone's friend or in a message! This is weird. Also weird that the charges stopped on 7/16. Makes you wonder...

According to Google, there is a Brazilian Steakhouse (Texas de Brazil) in the Orlando Int'l Airport.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back