Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alright I'm back. Went to shower and get a few supplies ready in case my power goes out. Did I miss anything? Did KC get the death penalty yet?

streaming myfoxorlando news:
more supeonas for her friends, friends we never heard of. LE said MORE CHARGES coming down,.. reporter said more likely check fraud charges

I will absolutely ROFLMAO if she is arrested again!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My neighbors will probably call the looney bin on me as I'll be screaming and shouting for joy so loud they'll wonder have I lost my mind lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just reported on Channel 9 cadaver dogs searched the yard of a neighbor. That's all they have on it as of now.

:eek::eek::eek: Keep us posted please
Mabey thats what she ment as she is close to home(probly not , but with this case you could never know).

Alright I'm back. Went to shower and get a few supplies ready in case my power goes out. Did I miss anything? Did KC get the death penalty yet?

I'm still waiting for the information that is suppose to break fast and furious......

...with the protesters out front while NG is filming live. UGH...NG is on at 5:00 here and I have a much needed hair appt. at 4:00. I'll be speeding home, to be sure!

she may have owed the friends money and because she knew her friends were going to PR... this was her way of repaying them

"oh, you are going to PR, and i owe you some money let me purchase your tickets for you" all the while she paid for the tickets with a stolen credit card......HAHAHHAHHAHAH

credit card and check fraud of the least of her problems

MURDER ONE -- coming around the corner
:furious:

Hip....Hip...Hippohurray!! :woohoo:

Yes, me too Poco - has there been any of this fast and furious breaking news? It's hard to keep up.... so much other discussion, not sure if I missed it?

did anyone watch the abc 20/20 raw home videos with Casey and Caylee? I bawled like a baby,.. poor little Caylee. She was so beautiful and sweet. Its hard to watch VIDEOS of her, you see how she acts and how she was. Its so much different than pics :(
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1
(click on raw video there is also inside the Caylee Anthony's Home)

I wonder if Casey actually purchased the tickets or if she just ordered them online on her computer? When I have ordered tickets before, I had to give my email address..I wonder if that is what happened..
I just don't see her being that generous.

I have been saying since she was getting out again that LE would charge her with more check fraud charges,.. (her GPs) I wonder if "people" will get the hint that if they bail her out, she is just going back in and they lose their money. jmo

Maybe the NG show will be able to show us another arrest. :)

Lawd, that was so nice to watch last week. Too bad they couldn't have just left her there. It's not like she'll be of any help. Hasn't as of yet.

I think I'll skip 20/20. I hope the show has an extremely low rating tonight.:mad:
MOO

Why would Target take a check from Casey? Did Amy not have her name and address on her checks? Temporary checks, maybe? The documents say Casey used her drivers license as ID.....

Officials told EquuSearch volunteers to look for a rolled up rug, duffel bag and bones before heading out, Freideman said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story

The fellow holding up the "Bay killer" sign in the first video, really did speak for alot of us, but I admire him how he states, "how much this has negatively affected this community, and how this WAS a nice neighborhood". There are families with small children there.

I think someone said it said in the doc. that her name was on them. though she could have done that w/a printer if they were starter checks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back