Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been saying since she was getting out again that LE would charge her with more check fraud charges,.. (her GPs) I wonder if "people" will get the hint that if they bail her out, she is just going back in and they lose their money. jmo

If George & Cindy were paid by 20/20, they won't have problems meeting those smaller bail bonds. IMOO

the gas from the shed was not meant to FUEL an engine

it was to cover the smell or scent

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mooooooooooooooooooooo:crazy:

I thought of that because Scott Peterson did it with gas and fertilizer and it worked.

Maybe the NG show will be able to show us another arrest. :)

Lawd, that was so nice to watch last week. Too bad they couldn't have just left her there. It's not like she'll be of any help. Hasn't as of yet.

I think I'll skip 20/20. I hope the show has an extremely low rating tonight.:mad:
MOO

Me too. We should have one person record it then Youtube it. GRRRrrrrrrr!

Did he? I'm sorry I thought he said present! My ears are still somewhat clogged from an ear infection. I apologize you guys.

I'm quite sure he said "present" tense as well.

If George & Cindy were paid by 20/20, they won't have problems meeting those smaller bail bonds. IMOO

20/20 reported that a production company may have paid Cindy and George rights for their story.

If Casey offs herself is that like her running off and not making it to court? will they have to pay then?

Did he? I'm sorry I thought he said present! My ears are still somewhat clogged from an ear infection. I apologize you guys.

You could be right and I may have heard it wrong..My ears are still ringing and blocked from taking my 13yr old to the Jonas Brothers concert last night lol...

A curiosity...I thought George and Cindy were in bankruptcy proceedings? Does this money affect that situation at all? Anyone know?

since no one is "inside" watching anymore, she is liable to do anything jmo

You could be right and I may have heard it wrong..My ears are still ringing and blocked from taking my 13yr old to the Jonas Brothers concert last night lol...

Well since we both have ear issues we'll have to rely on someone else to figure it out lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back