Inside the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

IF KC slept in the A's bedroom, no way do I believe she slept on a blowup mattress. She and CA, no doubt, shared the bed with GA kicked to the floor. The princess must be kept comfy. :rolleyes:

IF KC slept in the A's bedroom, no way do I believe she slept on a blowup mattress. She and CA, no doubt, shared the bed with GA kicked to the floor. The princess must be kept comfy. :rolleyes:

I believe it.

That was my thought too. :eek: I wouldn't have wanted to sleep in the same house with her. I definitely would have locked up all of the knives, scissors and so on.

If I had killed someone I couldn't stand to see their picture either. Maybe that is where Caylee died and who would want to sleep in the same room where they murdered their child?

That was my exact thought, I had posted this about a month or so ago I thought that she might have killed Caylee in her room that evening she fought with her mom and then left in the afternoon with Caylee when her dad seen her telling her dad that Caylee was sleeping and carried her out to the car and put her in her car seat and told her dad she was taking Caylee to the nanny's house because she had to go to work and then tried calling the house, her mom and dad several times to make sure her dad was gone and her mom was still at work making sure the house was clear so that she could take Caylee back to the house and bury her and on the 18th I think that is when she moved Caylee from the backyard, from there I believe she had Caylee in the trunk until she got rid of her precious little body.

Not sure if this belongs here, or on the Rant Thread. I have no hair left to pull out, first the Meet and Greet, now it's a "house tour?" Just another opportunity to manipulate the media. Won't be your "normal Thanksgiving" this year CA? I GUESS NOT. YES CA, Elizabeth Smart did come home but nobody ever found Elizabeth's decomp in the family trunk-and there was a REAL kidnapper CA, not a pretend one. I always wondered how KC could go back there and sleep in Caylee's room. Btw loved the part about how other people, KC's detractors, 'will one day have to face their Maker' but KC will have no problems facing HER's. Who believes or behaves like this? Can't wait for the Press Conference... JMO

Bolding above is mine.

All I've got to say is it must be one DOOZIE of a story that KC has told JB, CA, GA, LA. Seriously. For any able minded, reasonable, semi-intelligent adult to not be able to put the pieces of this carzy jigsaw puzzle together, and come to the conclusion that KC did away with her daughter....just boggles the mind.

And even if CA and friends believed the tall tale that KC has given, i.e., somebody took her, or she gave her to someone, WHY OH WHY are they not the least bit "peturbed" at KC???????:mad:

I didn't read anywhere where it said Lee was out and about traveling making money....George said he's trying to sustain an income since he hasn't worked in 2 months which I think is understandable.

Well why not just write himself a big fat check from that bogus fund for finding an alive Caylee??????

More like Cindy suggested Casey sleep in their room- one eye open is right.

This is sooo trivial, but I think that is Cindy's natural hair color.

With what (whose) money is she buying these gifts? Gimme a break!

BTW, what does Lee do for a living?

I know he travels and does something with entertainment. It was never said what he does. Would someone know what he might do for a living?

I also love the "meet the maker" comment. CA has got to be kidding me when she said "we will have no problem meeting out maker at the gates of heaven because we have nothing to hide" :rolleyes: Where was the lightning bolt when you needed it.

It's sad to think that the ultrasound pictures were taken when she finally went to the doctor at 7 months (per Rick-CA brother). That right there shows she didn't want Caylee.

Personally I think she didn't want to sleep by herself incase someone broke in and harmed her. IMO it had nothing to do with looking at pictures, she had no problems deleting photos from her myspace etc. JMO

That is the more reason she would not have slept in her room all the pictures of Caylee, she can not delete those because of her parents and the memories are probably haunting her, I would not be able to sleep in there either if I did something to my child and had to see her pictures staring at me all night long. "You reap what you sew", it will always come back to bite you in the butt, GOD is the only true judge you have to worry about when it is your time to sleep forever.

I know he travels and does something with entertainment. It was never said what he does. Would someone know what he might do for a living?

I also love the "meet the maker" comment. CA has got to be kidding me when she said "we will have no problem meeting out maker at the gates of heaven because we have nothing to hide" :rolleyes: Where was the lightning bolt when you needed it.

There should have been alot of that going around, lightning, thunder, earthquake, tornado, etc. with all the lies that have been told

It's sad to think that the ultrasound pictures were taken when she finally went to the doctor at 7 months (per Rick-CA brother). That right there shows she didn't want Caylee.

The 2D ultrasound picture looks like a baby before 7 months doesn't it?

I edited this because maybe it's a foot or a silhouette of her face?!? The first time I saw it... it reminded me of an early ultrasound - the black being the amniotic fluid. The more I look at it though it could be a face.

Slept in her parents room - wow.

Were the FBH and/or anyone else ALSO sleeping in teh A's home during this time?

I was thinking that would put KC, GA, & CA in one room together to discuss, get the story worked out, etc. without interruption or becoming known to other parties.

Boy, if I could have been a fly on that wall....

They look terriblly stressed. You can tell they know shes gone too but they wont admit it publicly until Caylees remains are found. If only someone would find her. This will never end unless that happens. I find it interesting LE believes Lee and George know more. I think Lee knows everything.

Can anyone compare current pics of Casey's BR to the previous pics shot in her bedroom? I know I saw them somewhere. Seems like the room is a shrine now. No way do I believe that Casey has always had that many pics of Caylee in her BR before.

It seemed to me that CA was soliciting gifts. Probably wants to return them after Xmas when the stores get overwhelmed with returns without receipts. She could use a store credit if not cash back.

Also, CA stated that when KC did start sleeping in her own room that she then slept with her. I've always wondered where the BH slept.

That was my exact thought, I had posted this about a month or so ago I thought that she might have killed Caylee in her room that evening she fought with her mom and then left in the afternoon with Caylee when her dad seen her telling her dad that Caylee was sleeping and carried her out to the car and put her in her car seat and told her dad she was taking Caylee to the nanny's house because she had to go to work and then tried calling the house, her mom and dad several times to make sure her dad was gone and her mom was still at work making sure the house was clear so that she could take Caylee back to the house and bury her and on the 18th I think that is when she moved Caylee from the backyard, from there I believe she had Caylee in the trunk until she got rid of her precious little body.

Lividity (marked discolorartion of skin at lowest points of deceased) sets in about 2 hrs. after death and sets at about 8-12 hours. George said Caylee had shorts on when he last saw her. Sleeping or not, her body would NOT look like a live person. I doubt this theory, seriously.

Bolding above is mine.

All I've got to say is it must be one DOOZIE of a story that KC has told JB, CA, GA, LA. Seriously. For any able minded, reasonable, semi-intelligent adult to not be able to put the pieces of this carzy jigsaw puzzle together, and come to the conclusion that KC did away with her daughter....just boggles the mind.

And even if CA and friends believed the tall tale that KC has given, i.e., somebody took her, or she gave her to someone, WHY OH WHY are they not the least bit "peturbed" at KC???????:mad:

Well said!! My thoughts exactly!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back