Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a couple on HLN who said that Travis was very frustrated with Jodi. He said he was sick of Jodi coming by uninvited. He told them he would come home and she would be hiding in the closet or he would wake up and she would be on the couch. I haven't been able to watch the trial as much as some but did Travis ever call 911?

Since she has been allowed to slander TA so badly and to drone on and on about her entire existence I do not understand why these TRUTHS about her behavior cannot be brought to this jury?????:waitasec:

The only thing I can't see (or maybe "figure out" is a better way of saying it), is his "shoulder by the baseboard." To me it looks like something VERY bloody in a blue sheet. Am I way off base?

During the Prosecution's cross that picture was discussed, and Juan did state that it was Travis' bloody shoulder. I remember seeing where someone put the dragging pic beside that picture and the blood trail down his back matches up. That's what makes me think she didn't put him on anything to drag him back to the shower. My guess is she was going on adrenalin, and was able to drag him without putting him on anything. MOO.

There are plenty of things to look at, including what's going on in my own mind.

I don't need to give attention or views to someone that nasty. The message is not worth patronizing that kind of offensive crawp.

Maybe more prudent advice would be to the video maker - stick to what you think are the facts and quit that kind of bullying. That's what it is, bullying someone who may have some issues, and I will NOT support it.

In fact I'll ask the moderators to take it down.

:waitasec:

Man this is going to get ugly for JA .. I think JM knows full well the car was parked out of sight and he'll convince the jury of this before he's finished with her.

Now that JM has proven premeditation by showing that she hid the fact she lied about a third gas can to the jury .. therefore was hiding the fact that she bought enough gas cans to drive into and out of Arizona and did just that, I think JM will:

• Prove that she parked her car out of sight once she arrived at Travis'
  • Snuck in and prove SHE was the one on his computer at 4 am, not the other way around
  • Show that she cut her finger on the gun or otherwise during the crime
  • Expose the pedophilia accusation as a complete fabrication designed to drag his name down so people would consider him a piece of carp
  • Expose the abuse accusation as a complete fabrication
  • Throw out self-defence
  • And add a few more jabs in for good measure just to expose her for what she really is ie a stalking lunatic

I think it's going to get really ugly for JA from here. I think JM has already won the case, but will also clear Travis' name and send out a warning call for good measure.

:rocker::rocker: Excellent !

You know....that's a good point! There's no way she parked the car in the driveway. I bet it was on the side of the street or around the block. Travis never helped her with her "bags".

During her cross Juan asked that question specifically and I found that odd.

Of course she said she remembered exactly where she parked (center spot of the driveway) cause that's where she always parked. Just like the strawberry frappucino bullcrap...

If this roommate was in fact there between 3-4 and Jodi was still in Travis' room, it shows evidence that she deviated from her usual behavior and didn't park in the driveway. The rental car would further her attempt to come in and out of town undetected and unrecognized.

Wouldn't it be something if one of the neighbors in the area had surveillance cameras on their home, and caught her on camera parking?

I prefer to sit outside and not at a computer, and do talk to text on phone to participate, I hope that you all will be okay with my mistakes. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes I get 'tongue tied' while typing, lol.

Lucky to get my ideas across in a meaningful way at times. ( take meds for awful kidney stones)

I read all posts- at least when I can keep up!:seeya:

Punishment
A second-degree murder conviction in Arizona brings at least 10 years in jail, and at most 22 years. For people previously convicted of second-degree murder or certain felonies, the minimum sentence increases to 15 years, and the maximum to 25 years.

Sorry...I read it wrong I thought you said 1st degree murder...I do know if she gets 2nd degree murder that could happen..but we must think 1st:please:

In my mind, I can't imagine JA in any other way than she is. I can't conjure up even a hypothetical situation where she isn't evil in any way, shape or form.

Just curious, who goes last in closing arguments, defense or prosecution?

Prosecution

During the Prosecution's cross that picture was discussed, and Juan did state that it was Travis' bloody shoulder. I remember seeing where someone put the dragging pic beside that picture and the blood trail down his back matches up. That's what makes me think she didn't put him on anything to drag him back to the shower. My guess is she was going on adrenalin, and was able to drag him without putting him on anything. MOO.

And how she got that awful shoulder injury. Along with using a knife into his body so many times.

Hello:seeya:

I am new to posting, but a long time lurker. This is my first trial I have been sucked in by... and what a doozy.

Yesterday with JM was GREAT! Best objection occured when JM said "Objection, Ms. Arias cannot answer because she says she doesn't remember...if she DOES remember then she should tell us".

Thank you to whomever posted the pictures of the suicide letters to Gma. IMO the little bit we can see looks NOTHING like a letter to someone, to me it looks just like a regular Jodi rant in her diary... Letters TO someone sound different than a journal entry...

Anyway, glad to be here...

This is an interesting Youtube video that someone is directing at Bryan Carr (the loony guy who insists on Jodi's innocence). It's interesting how he goes over the timeline of the crime based on Jodi's story of events (not believable), and how he thinks it went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Z8MxOfIWlFc

I just watched this video. Apart from the grammatical errors, it brings to light that Travis was alive when she slit his throat. He was conscious and fully aware of what she was doing. Can it get any more heinous than that?

Since she has been allowed to slander TA so badly and to drone on and on about her entire existence I do not understand why these TRUTHS about her behavior cannot be brought to this jury?????:waitasec:
I believe it's hearsay.

BBM:

:seeya: Yes ! That is exactly what I was thinking but didn't know how to explain it ... and that's it : the Memory Card :doh:

I think she had a Memory Card that fit Travis' camera -- and she put the sex photos on their before she took the other photos ... :waitasec: KWIM ?

And what about the "Memory Card" -- Is there anyway to PROVE that it came with Travis' camera that he bought ? KWIM ? I know zilch about cameras ... so I hope I am explaining this correctly ...

I still just do NOT believe Travis had sex with her that day when he was trying to dump her ...

:moo:

Either she brought a different memory card or she uploaded the pics onto his memory card from her computer...Are either of these scenarios possible???

Sorry...I read it wrong I thought you said 1st degree murder...I do know if she gets 2nd degree murder that could happen..but we must think 1st:please:

Whew!

That skeered me!:rocker:

I assume because "Travis said" would be hearsay.

Mormon Attorney

Thanks for your insightful posting this afternoon!

I would like to hope I am somewhat responsible for it by posing my earlier question so I am back for another round.

Jodi seems to be the most hated person on the planet at least her on WS by countless posts of LIAR or I hate her.

At the risk of becoming the most hated poster here at WS let me state I have never hated here, not even close. People kill and murder people everyday, if I hated just a few of them I would be filled with hate. It seems that since Jodi is under the microscope, she is hated for every single thing she does, including the way she blinks her eyes. Her photography is horrible, her lying, her art, her appearance, down to how she holds her glass of water, all are just lower than the low.

So here comes my question, forget everything we know and lets change the circumstances.

Hypothetical, had Jodi been raped and murdered in a viscous manner where she was the victim and had never done anything wrong herself.....Do you feel that all (maybe not all) of her lies would somehow become truths. Would her photography be great and would she be described as having such a promising career whose life was cut short?
It isn't that unusual for murder victims on these forums to live fairly shady lives. Since we're not allowed to criticize the victim to any extent, these victims' activities are treated with kid gloves and mentioned cautiously and non judgmentally, but they aren't switched over into paragons of chastity and genius if they are truly going nowhere. If Jodi were a victim, I do think we would think she was prettier than she seems now -- mainly because there wouldn't be pictures of her in her "court disguise" glasses and drab hair. Also, if she were the victim, most of her lies would never have been uttered, since she wouldn't be covering up a crime.

I was mapping out a better route for her, just fly down to Mesa, Rent Car, then get back to airport and fly back home. She can't, she lives like in the Cascade mountains. I'm not even sure how Yreka gets mail. She really is in the boonies. Thankfully, you have to pack up like the donner party to leave and go to civilization.

I just saw a couple on HLN who said that Travis was very frustrated with Jodi. He said he was sick of Jodi coming by uninvited. He told them he would come home and she would be hiding in the closet or he would wake up and she would be on the couch. I haven't been able to watch the trial as much as some but did Travis ever call 911?

I saw that as well. The young man said also said the Travis was always punctual and one night he went to pick him up and had to go inside as Travis was late. He said Travis told him he was very frustrated that JA was bothering him (my word) and Travis actually threw his phone.

The more I read especially that text message from TA - I am finding it difficult to believe he had sex with JA the day she killed him.

I turned it off as soon as whoever made that asked Brian Carr if he was "mentally deficient." There are far better ways to make a point than to personally attack someone like that.

And I'm not alone in thinking he may not be all there, that's even more reason to stay away from nasty comments like that.

Just to clarify, it was only the timeline of the events that I found interesting. I wasn't interested in his message to Bryan Carr.

Interesting... but this is her right hand. She says she is left handed or ambidextrous. If she were shooting with her right hand...

I shot at a range years ago and, again, I'm not sure how to best operate a semi-automatic weapon. I'd be a novice-novice, sort of like Jodi, if, indeed, she was a novice-novice. (I tend not to believe anything she says. I'm wondering now if Jodi's really her name.)

I'm right handed. I would probably hold the gun with my right hand and try to pull the slide with my left. (The opposite.) So, it makes sense to me that she somehow got her RIGHT index finger or other parts of that hand messed up. (Remember: the only photo we have is of that finger.) Her left hand would have gripped the gun and her left index finger would have stayed on the trigger.

I think she would have had both hands on the gun, which, with this size weapon and her size hands could have contributed to the injury. And Zowie! If that slide popped back on her knuckle, I'll bet it DID hurt!

Just my thoughts. Like I said, I am SO NOT a gun expert. But it makes more sense as to why she'd take a knife...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member