Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to add pedophilia. She could have used battered woman without alleging sexual deviancy and definitely without pedophilia. That was a truly evil act. Like killing the person again

Exactly. One more way to vilify him. One more way to kill him. She will stop at nothing. She is evil.

I think it was something about Jodi said someone told her he was dating someone and she wouldn't tell who...

IMO she had read his blog on the 18th, got upset...he was talking about finding a wife! She hacked his email, found out about Mimi, pics of her...holy crap she's the one going to Cancun!

They start fighting about it...he is pissed....sends the message.

Sociopath? Worst thing ever? She would show him...
She steals gun, rents car, ga cans etc.
Drives and gets in the house, she looks on his computer for more info/evidence
Plays the youtube video at 4am then crawls into bed with him...says she's sorry they fought..she's driving through on her trip, brought him a check for the car, she'll be on the road in a few hours, can she just sleep there?

Okay, on one of the talking heads' shows, cannot remember which one now...think it was NG. A guy said via phone that he worked or drank where Jodi worked and she would sit there with her laptop and stew over things in Arizona, asked to borrow money from him to make that trip. He said no to the money. Jodi said she had to get to Arizona and straighten things out, really stressing. hmmm, and wasn't there someone at some point name "Marie" that squealed on Travis and a girl to Jodi? Travis demanded the woman's full name...cause Jodi probably hacked and found out Mimi's name Marie Hall. Sounds like a Jodi-ism to me and by then, Travis had to know how Jodi twisted her lies.

Great question. IMO I think he just gave in to her advances. Not all men, of course, but many men will take sex whenever and however they can get it. I think he knew she was nuts but she was there and shoved her you-know-what in his face and he just didn't resist. Typical male. (Again, not all!)

I absolutely agree with that, cuz a man is a man lol! But, he was about to go to Cancun with a girl he was supposed to really like, even if she wasn't as into him as he would've liked, so it was clear that he was movin' on, and Jodi was what, 1200 miles away? I don't know if he KNEW she was coming and just decided to "hit it" one last time, or if she surprised him and just showed up. But either way, it seems strange that after texting her all of that, that he would just be like "ok" and sleep with her again. Ya know?

I didn't have a clue!!!!

Why did KN take over after openings? I don't get it??

Maybe he's being trained for DP qualification? Speaking of which, it doesn't mention JW is DP qualified.
I don't know who would be harder to listen to frankly- JW or KN. Her cross of the ME was embarrassing and showed she has no knowledge of physiology.

What is more interesting is the shelves are held up by pins which will not tolerate a hundred plus lbs of weight.
If Jodi put all her weight on any shelf which she would have done in order to reach the imaginary gun the pins would have broken and the shelf would collapse down.
If you have one of these types of shelves at home try putting your weight on one and see what happens.
I know they brake because my daughter is 75 lbs and she has climed on our shelves and broke them.
A shelf might hold a fair bit of weight if it is distributed evenly but not a sudden heavy downward force such as a person putting all their body weight on it suddenly.On her drivers licence it said she weighed 125 lbs.

Is it wrong of me to passionately wish for a courtroom reenactment?:innocent:

gas.jpg

the gas stuff is the kind of black and white evidence the jurors need.....

Maybe to Yreka before return?

I didn't have time to look at map yet. Guess I want to do that. Too curious now!
On hln they have a pretty detailed road trip, it might be a good place to look it's under all the Jodi stuff

to add pedophilia. She could have used battered woman without alleging sexual deviancy and definitely without pedophilia. That was a truly evil act. Like killing the person again

Two of the top topics in the world today guaranteed to get a gut reaction from people....domestic violence (abused women) and sexual child abuse. She chose to use both trying to gain sympathy for her act. Perhaps she hoped some battered women's groups or child advocates would fight on her behalf.

After all who would stand up and publically declare that they had no sympathy for an abused woman or that they didn't see anything wrong with using pictures of young boys for self-gratification. She wanted the jury predisposed to take her side and wanted them disgusted by TA.

Fortunately it seems that she couldn't lie, insinuate, or act well enough to carry it off.

I absolutely agree with that, cuz a man is a man lol! But, he was about to go to Cancun with a girl he was supposed to really like, even if she wasn't as into him as he would've liked, so it was clear that he was movin' on, and Jodi was what, 1200 miles away? I don't know if he KNEW she was coming and just decided to "hit it" one last time, or if she surprised him and just showed up. But either way, it seems strange that after texting her all of that, that he would just be like "ok" and sleep with her again. Ya know?

I totally agree that it's odd to hit it (hehehehee) after the texts but I don't see it as all that strange.

I don't think he knew she was coming. I think she just showed up and tempted him with her poonahnee and her crazy ways. Seriously, most men can't resist relentless sexual temptation. Lemme tell ya. So I can totally see him falling into that trap.

View attachment 30537

Right above the three Tesoro receipts

Two other receipts on that statement interest me ...

1) Weldon S. Tire Service in Yreka (possible work on rental car ?) - $24.54
2) ARCO Quick Stuff in Benicia CA (why would Arias be way over there closer to San Francisco ?) = $30.04

Hey Websleuthers! I'ma newb here although I've lurked for years. I went through the CA trial with you all, and after that, I swore that I would never watch another trial again, but so much for that. You guys are so informative and funny (especially when Nurmi drones on and on and on and on lol) and I finally decided to jump in. I'm still learning so forgive me for awhile till I get the hang of it. I'm so glad you guys are here to share my little morbid hobby of true crime with. No one else around me gets it or cares about it, so I'm glad there is a place I can go to not feel so strange. lol! Can't wait to get to know you all, and I hope that I can bring something to such an amazing and interesting forum. And Juan Martinez is such a bad*ss. lol! I love that guy!

Welcome and thanks for joining us...we'll be your dirty little secret.

Perhaps I am mistaken. Why did I get that impression, I wonder?
I didn't hear that statement. Was that from yesterday?

Quester - upon reflection, I believe it was implied, although not explicitly stated that the gas cans were gone.

Here's why:
1) Brewer said he never got the gas cans back
2) If they had found the gas cans in JA's possession, they probably would have taken pics and entered them in evidence and confirmed with Brewer that these were indeed the same gas cans. (maybe)
3) She probably got rid of all 3 gas cans at the same time.

But yeah, I'm not as certain as I was before you called me on it. LOL

I found it. It was Desert Center, which is in California, and Buckeye which is near Phoenix/Mesa. There's no way this works out for her - she could not have used that much gas, but I'll put this info in a format that lays it all out.

i think i remember ja came up with the story that her rental car was burning up a lot of gas? she tried to cover every angle. :moo:

Very evil. Remember it's not merely pedophilia we're talking about here, but BOY-oriented pedophilia. Two social stigmas in one -- male homosexuality and the attraction to children (and 5-year-olds to boot). She spared NO punches when she thought this lie up. She went straight for the jugular! She absolutely hates him! All that was good about Jodi died on May 28th of 2008, and a vicious monster emerged to take control of her body. There's nothing human about her anymore!

KN tried to introduce testimony from JA about some story of TA's father giving him the gun along with some probably extremely detailed & bizarre story that would explain why Travis had to keep this gun a "secret" from the entire world...except for Jodi. JM got it shut down and so all JA could testify to was an answer to whether she understood that the gun was a secret. It was a pathetic fail. Really, a grown man needs to keep some tiny gun a secret fro the world but leaves it in lying on a shelf in his closet...

I agree, but they know that the prosecution is going to bring up that no ammunition or holster was found (assuming this is true). And they know Travis' friend is going to say he didn't own one. So they have to say something to try to back up Jodi's story. I just wonder what it's going to be.

i think i remember ja came up with the story that her rental car was burning up a lot of gas? she tried to cover every angle. :moo:

Yeah, she needed to save money on gas so she would have enough for her Brazilian, manicure, Starbucks and all of the toiletries for Cancun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487