Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the time add up from her drive from Pasadena to Mesa...she left Pasadena at 9 pm, and arrived at 4 a.m. So, 7 hours drive? Is that accurate?

Yes, that is accurate. It's 7-8 hour drive from L.A. area to Mesa. Late at night, less traffic, driving over the speed limit, 7 hours is doable.

The part where JA describes watching TA & Nap and neither knowing she was there....I believe she did watch him ...through a window. Then TA goes up to bed and JA squirms into the house. I do not believe TA ever welcomed her in and don't believe he knew she was there at 4 am. Not till much later.

Yeah. That was a very creepy description she gave there. Not sure where it came from but it spooked me.

moo

This is a video that David Lohr put on his Youtube that Jodi apparently uploaded to her Youtube account on June 12, 2008. One week after she murdered Travis. Why would she do that I wonder? I'm thinking her obsession knew no bounds. Creepy.

[video=youtube;Fritbqe8Vkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fritbqe8Vkg&list=UU1xa1oSemBOgyops5B8eRLw&index=9[/video]

I agree, and those texts from Travis to Jodi are what always make me wonder why he would have sex with her/ take pics with her on June 4th.

Totally agree-this is the motivation,this incident.Since TA references a betrayal I've got to believe somebody else -some other person has knowledge of this betrayal-what the heck is it?

You know what .. it certainly sounds to me like she had made up some kind of story about Travis and passed it onto someone else. People know. Was it a bishop? A mutual friend? Travis' boss, a client / colleague? Out with it, what was she up to. What was she doing with Travis. Does this fall into the hearsay or irrelevance category?

ETA: NO!!! She was saying someone had said something about Travis and she made that person UP!! So it was between herself, her imaginary friend and Travis. Right, so only Travis would know what was being said. Or Jodi. Was it in an email? Either way he wrote her a longer email and I think it should be brought in.

She probably said someone had told her something she thought the bishop should know about him or some other kind of blackmail. There was a lot going on between these two that we don't know. All her stalking, threats, blackmail etc should be brought in, but perhaps legally it can't be.

Well folks, its late here in the Great White North and I have to get up early cause horses do for some weird reason.

If you all figure this out please LMK cause JA's story of TA's last day just doesn't sound true to me and I would love to know what really happened. Wouldn't we all!

Nite all! :bud::bedtime::offtobed:

The Washington Mutual statement may be the starting point for the next attorney's appeal, claiming ineffective counsel and citing the failure to issue a Request for Production of Documents for all her accounts... or maybe they did and just missed the significance of the third gas purchase totaling exactly $5.09.

Both sides are required to give copies of all discovery to the other side, so her defense team already had this. The 5.09 was gallons, btw, not the transaction amount, which was $19.65.

I just caught something that I think was a trick question.

Remember the one where she was asked if she was shaking during JM's cross of her and if she could estimate how many times?

She said she was shaking and then recounted all the specific times.

But isn't she supposed to go in to a fog when she is in that shaking/terrified mode like that? How is it she's in the shaking mode yet unfogged and a crystal memory of each event of "shaking"?

Interesting, intelligent trick question. And she took the bait.

Good point. Sounds like a total contradiction and automatic disqualification. How can she claim to have a memory of 'shaking' from the stress of something, then at the same time claim that she has a 'fog' or 'black out' when she is stressed from that 'something'? :waitasec:

Well folks, its late here in the Great White North and I have to get up early cause horses do for some weird reason.

If you all figure this out please LMK cause JA's story of TA's last day just doesn't sound true to me and I would love to know what really happened. Wouldn't we all!

Nite all! :bud::bedtime::offtobed:
I think she crept into his house at 4 am and hung around watching him for a very long time...

Sweet dreams and 'night Paintr!

: )

I don't even want to give her any "leeway" of having been preyed upon by some evil spirit.

To me she IS the demon. Who enters other people's lives.

Semantics maybe...but that's how I see it. :furious:

(although I appreciate your opinion and I"m not meaning to take anything out on you so if it comes across that way I apologize...I'm just watching this demon right now on TV and it's got me all repulsed)

ABsolutely Katie cool! I agree, gives her no excuse. Probably just makes her non-human. In my research of demonology and sociopathy, I see parallels—the obvious one being: the medical establishment can't exactly define the cause of psychopathic personalities...even Hare can't put his finger on it. I believe there is a spiritual element to it. So the medical field is trying to answer questions that are of a deep spiritual nature, not an absolute scientific one.
I guess a doctor and a priest need to get together:waitasec:

So far Jodi Arias has tainted pop rocks, Tootsie pops, Strawberry frappucinos, Starbucks, license plates, gas cans, Tesoro gas, Iris flowers and now.....little old ladies.

She has no shame. None whatsoever. :please:

You've forgotten the Toblerone bar!

One week after she murdered Travis. Why would she do that I wonder? I'm thinking her obsession knew no bounds. Creepy.

It all ties in with her tribute to Travis that she did on Myspace one week after Travis passed away. Her In Loving Memory of Travis Alexander folder. She was pretty bold to do such things!

Sure enough Google brings up her Myspace for the search linked above....pathetic!

Thank you for posting this.

Along with the Priceline purchase, I wonder what the $28 charge is from the Sacramento airport. Could that be the price of an extra carry-on, or additional fee for exceeding weight limitations on a piece of luggage?

It is probably the checked bag fee and tx on it. It costs 27.00 total to bring 1 piece of luggage at Philly airport. It would make sense for that IMO

You know what .. it certainly sounds to me like she had made up some kind of story about Travis and passed it onto someone else. People know. Was it a bishop? A mutual friend? Travis' boss, a client / colleague? Out with it, what was she up to. What was she doing with Travis. Does this fall into the hearsay or irrelevance category?

Exactly. But in these txts, he threatens to "out" her about things as well. So, had she said something about revealing his sex acts with her, or making up the phedophilia and telling people that? And we most likely know what he had on her. The stalking, the tire slashing, emails to other girls, hiding in his closet, sneaking into his house through the doggy door... Again though, why sleep with her again after he knew those things?

I get whatcha saying but......

Why turn the phone OFF?

Why not just screen the phone calls?

Because a forensics person could tell where she had travelled to by what cell tower her phone pinged off of if it was on.

In the pic of him sitting down in the shower, his "junk" would be on the shower drain. I don't think a man or woman who would willingly put their privates right on the drain--would be yucky! No matter how clean... just saying...

I don't understand that pic at all. Was he hurt already? Who would sit like that for a pic, cramped up in a tiny shower stall? That pic bugs the heck out of me...that and those stupid bed pics with the tube of jelly.

Here is my latest picture of myself.

grandma-02.jpg

I have heard of house sitting, could you please explain face sitting to me?

That kinda looks like David Letterman's mom.

That's just crazy. One of the things I missed (I don't go in to a fog I go in to the SMOG when Nurmi is speaking). That's nutty.

how ya feelin tonite Mr. Sir?

I usually go in for a nap.

I'm doing good, I'm just up for a couple of hours. I find I'm sleeping a few hours at a time. I'm gonna try some sleeping pills in a little while because a friend of mine is taking me to lunch at Red Slobster.

I'm glad to see you have remembered the respectful way of addressing me. :snooty:

So far Jodi Arias has tainted pop rocks, Tootsie pops, Strawberry frappucinos, Starbucks, license plates, gas cans, Tesoro gas, Iris flowers and now.....little old ladies.

She has no shame. None whatsoever. :please:

Add to that list:

In and Out Burger, CVS, Mickie Dee's fries, bottled water, and she's almost ruined margaritas for me... almost. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84