Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the pic of him sitting down in the shower, his "junk" would be on the shower drain. I don't think a man or woman who would willingly put their privates right on the drain--would be yucky! No matter how clean... just saying...

Good thinking. And Travis seemed to be quite meticulous about his house, clothes, etc. Super organized for a guy. And as you said, no matter how clean the shower was, it doesn't seem like something he would have wanted to do.

After a little bit of googling, the only common thread I found is a couple named Jerry and Esther Hicks who wrote....dun dun dun (dramatic music) The Law of Attraction!

And she is the influence for "The Secret".

You are right!...I read Jerry & Esther Hicks books and I think maybe they coined this 'Law of Attraction'? It is definitely the current new age philosophy being promoted. Their philosophy ties back to original new-agers, Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, who both channeled spirits from Sirius and Pleiades. Esther Hicks also channels spirits, collectively calling themselves 'Abraham', who give her messages about the secret meaning of life, etc.

If one is of the belief that channeling spirits is spiritually dangerous, as I am, then it would make perfect sense that Ms. Jodi may have indeed experimented with channeling, and may have 'opened up a spiritual door' that she shouldn't have. If one is spiritually 'unprotected' and opens the door to a demonic force, God help them. Jodi, being empty and sociopathic would make the perfect vessel for an evil force, imo.:furious:
jmo. from a christian perspective~

Here is my latest picture of myself.

grandma-02.jpg

I have heard of house sitting, could you please explain face sitting to me?

Before or after the "procedure"?

I think he crawled from the shower to the sink. Pulled himself up briefly where she stabbed him in the back. He fell. He crawled on the tile toward his bedroom and made it to the carpet where his throat was slashed. She dragged him back. I don't think he was ever on his feet again after a brief time when he pulled himself up at the sink. He had too many wounds in him then

I agree with your scenario. He struggled and defended himself as much as he was physically able and it all took her by surprise which is why she went into over kill!

moo

Nurmi having the unmitigated gall to show the picture of Jodi's face on that day and ask her about not looking "happy". Seriously, take a look at the pics of the victim, Travis, lying slaughtered-gee, he doesn't look very HAPPY either.

I think Nurmi is as tone deaf as Jodi sometimes. He has no clue his putting Jodi on the stand for days much more likely made the jury "bond" over how much they hate her, rather than bond WITH her. But to put up a picture of the killer and talk about how she didn't look "happy" on the day of the killing is pretty out there.

Oh, I am remembering right, right? I recall it being the pig tail picture from that day only with bad parts cut off.

Right. Two of TA on the bed; possibly without his permission + three of her. One booty pic, one deer-in-the-headlights braided pic without her hands showing, and one of her seemingly lying down where we can see her botch-job Brazilian. Nothing to suggest the two engaging in anything together.

moo

The part where JA describes watching TA & Nap and neither knowing she was there....I believe she did watch him ...through a window. Then TA goes up to bed and JA squirms into the house. I do not believe TA ever welcomed her in and don't believe he knew she was there at 4 am. Not till much later.

I know that and then he ran out into the hallway. What I'm saying all that was futile as he was already mortally wounded from the start. He only had seconds but he did put up a fight.

She told JM that there was no phone upstairs that she knew of to call 911
Hello you bet JM will check it out! She had a cell

I want Mr Martinez to expand on this, to have her text to him. I really want to know what she did, she upset him so badly.

FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008
(illegible) you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out.

These 3 are all part of one long text, no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness.

05/26/08 at 08:35:02am

You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin figures

05/26/08 at 09:11:11am

I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

JM needs to spell this out .. he has the text messages from either side and the emails so why hasn't he? Why can't the jury hear what was really going on between them here, it has to go towards motivation. Vital.

You are right!...I read Jerry & Esther Hicks books and I think maybe they coined this 'Law of Attraction'? It is definitely the current new age philosophy being promoted. Their philosophy ties back to original new-agers, Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, who both channeled spirits from Sirius and Pleiades. Esther Hicks also channels spirits, collectively calling themselves 'Abraham', who give her messages about the secret meaning of life, etc.

If one is of the belief that channeling spirits is spiritually dangerous, as I am, then it would make perfect sense that Ms. Jodi may have indeed experimented with channeling, and may have 'opened up a spiritual door' that she shouldn't have. If one is spiritually 'unprotected' and opens the door to a demonic force, God help them. Jodi, being empty and sociopathic would make the perfect vessel for an evil force, imo.:furious:
jmo. from a christian perspective~

I don't even want to give her any "leeway" of having been preyed upon by some evil spirit.

To me she IS the demon. Who enters other people's lives.

Semantics maybe...but that's how I see it. :furious:

(although I appreciate your opinion and I"m not meaning to take anything out on you so if it comes across that way I apologize...I'm just watching this demon right now on TV and it's got me all repulsed)

ITA.

But there was no contact....and not only that, she turned her phone OFF. Who does that?
What if Travis wanted to contact her to make sure everything was OK with her on that long trip? She didn't want any contact. Wonder why?
Travis did NOT know she was on her way.

JMO

Does the time add up from her drive from Pasadena to Mesa...she left Pasadena at 9 pm, and arrived at 4 a.m. So, 7 hours drive? Is that accurate?

Here is my latest picture of myself.

grandma-02.jpg

I have heard of house sitting, could you please explain face sitting to me?

LOL

It's where a woman rides a man's face or just sits on top of it "smothering" him. It's an act of submission for the man and Travis expressed strong interest in it.

JM needs to spell this out .. he has the text messages from either side and the emails so why hasn't he? Why can't the jury hear what was really going on between them here, it has to go towards motivation. Vital.

I agree, and those texts from Travis to Jodi are what always make me wonder why he would have sex with her/ take pics with her on June 4th.

Totally agree-this is the motivation,this incident.Since TA references a betrayal I've got to believe somebody else -some other person has knowledge of this betrayal-what the heck is it?

sometimes I think that I need to "think like her" but too "yucky" as she would say. But what made him do ANYTHING with her after that sociopath message. He had her # so what could have happened. Well, its Jodi of course so it had to be some kind of lie, some kind of blame for whatever happened put on someone else. Did she have some convincing sob story where she was a victim?

I keep thinking she had to do something to counter that text and his conclusion. Even though he told her in that message I still think he didn't really have any clue of how deeply disturbed she was. He may have felt more like she was desperate because of her love or obsession for him but I doubt he understood her evil went way beyond that.

I think he figured she was just a "normal" nut driven by her feelings for him which probably made him feel guilty because of the sexual nature . I'm sure Jodi manipulated his guilt well. I've wondered whether "suicide" factored into her manipulation. She seems keen on using that but it may have been post murder but I can see her using it to hang onto Travis too.

I've even wondered if she was threatening suicide as she showed her weapons. I doubt it but it occurred to me. She was doing something to manipulate him that day. I just don't know what.

BBM
Travis' friend, Skye Hughes, has stated that Jodi would threaten suicide when he would try to break up with her. (That info must have come from Travis.)

I just caught something that I think was a trick question.

Remember the one where she was asked if she was shaking during JM's cross of her and if she could estimate how many times?

She said she was shaking and then recounted all the specific times.

But isn't she supposed to go in to a fog when she is in that shaking/terrified mode like that? How is it she's in the shaking mode yet unfogged and a crystal memory of each event of "shaking"?

Interesting, intelligent trick question. And she took the bait.

:floorlaugh:

You'll also notice that when she's being grilled about the gas cans she drinks water and her hand is steady as a rock.

I just recalled something that makes me think that it's more proof that Nurmi's staff reads here. A bunch of people here pointed out that she said she had the wind knocked out of her and, if so, wouldn't be able to move for awhile. While on cross soon after, if not the next day, Nurmi asked her if her saying she had the wind knocked out of her was a medical opinion. :waitasec:

LOL

It's where a woman rides a man's face or just sits on top of it "smothering" him. It's an act of submission for the man and Travis expressed strong interest in it.

Thanks, but there was indeed a bit of humor, I actually do know and no that is not me.

Maybe it is just me but I am losing it over that one.

Just my opinion, but I could see JA seeing Wilmott as more of a competitor than Nurmi. Her issues force her to try to control anyone - no one is on "her team," even her own defense team (which has got to be a struggle for them). Anyway, I think JA herself probably comes across better with Nurmi because she does not see him as competition. I think with Wilmott, her control issues would be that much worse, especially because I suspect Wilmott has some talent. I think they were forced this way and I will even go so far as to say that I think Nurmi has had to "dumb down" so as not to get a negative reaction from her. I think if he went faster and was more to the point, her argumentative side would spark and they would be sunk even faster. JMO.

Thank you so much for all your posts. You really do shine a light on the darkness of this personality type. Great info! :D

:floorlaugh:

You'll also notice that when she's being grilled about the gas cans she drinks water and her hand is steady as a rock.

I just recalled something that makes me think that it's more proof that Nurmi's staff reads here. A bunch of people here pointed out that she said she had the wind knocked out of her and, if so, wouldn't be able to move for awhile. While on cross soon after, if not the next day, Nurmi asked her if her saying she had the wind knocked out of her was a medical opinion. :waitasec:

That's just crazy. One of the things I missed (I don't go in to a fog I go in to the SMOG when Nurmi is speaking). That's nutty.

how ya feelin tonite Mr. Sir?

LOL

way to step up to the plate! :clap: :takeabow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member