Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
evidence about Jodi. Travis can't testify and a lot of "character" evidence would be excluded because the justice system usually finds that it's probative value is outweighed by it's prejudicial effect and we simply cannot have anyone knowing anything BAD about the poor defendant.

I did hear some lawyer TH's discuss how much Jodi's character has been put into evidence by the defense and this whether this opens the door for JM to bring some of it in. That would be excellent.

I always have such a hard time with how we exclude truthful evidence because it makes the defendant look bad. But never more so than in this case where we are forced to listen to this psychopath happily attempt to destroy the image and memory of the man she murdered.

I am so so curious to find out what she did for Travis to say he had never been so hurt by anyone in his life. I am surprised we don't know at this point in the trial.

LOL

It's where a woman rides a man's face or just sits on top of it "smothering" him. It's an act of submission for the man and Travis expressed strong interest in it.

Thanks....From now on, I'm always gonna see my granny when my bf wants to be explorative (if that is the right word for that particular adventure). Ugh. lol! :floorlaugh:

I don't know how to post a link yet, cuz I'm a newb and computer slow, but if you go to HLN.com or .com, you can see those pics. Hope this helps!

.com link isn't working and HLNTV.com is too complicated for me to navigate. If anyone has a link I would appreciate it. Dr Drew always tells us to check out the autopsy pics on HLN but I can't find them.

Anybody remember if the pics of JA were time stamped before or after the pics of TA?

I can go look if nobody knows offhand...

ETA... very close together time wise... see post above as well. Appears she did manage to sweet talk him into the pics as well as the sex likely...

Thanks, but there was indeed a bit of humor, I actually do know and no that is not me.

Maybe it is just me but I am losing it over that one.

Well, whoever she is, she is sweet and reminds me of my Grandma. :seeya:

Here is my latest picture of myself.

I have heard of house sitting, could you please explain face sitting to me?

Beautiful picture! In regards to your question, :blushing:

Travis may have known she was coming to see him, but Jodi didn't want anyone else to know, that's for certain.

she wouldn't have told Travis for fear that he may tell someone else she was on her way, or that he would leave and/or lock the doors before she arrived, especially if he was really done with her b.s.

imo.

Regarding the naked photos being taken with the timer or staged without his knowledge...

Have you looked at the time stamps on those photos? They were taken minutes apart.

The one of Jodi laying naked up on her elbows you can see the same KY bottle on the other side of the bed...the side where clearly Travis was just laying.

And they are both on the same sheets...again taken minutes apart. I cannot see anyway these could not have been taken without both parties being aware of them being taken.

I tried...I really did because that's what I originally thought. She snuck up on him while he was watching tv and the KY bottle was laying next to him. But after seeing those time stamps, I can't see it happening any other way.

Especially since like others pointed out, why delete them if they were setups...and why deny she had been there since April if she knew there were pictures that were somewhere?

My thinking is the picture taking was her way of keeping him from knowing the real reason she was there. As far as he knew, she was there to have sex with him and make his fantasies come true. Taking pictures may have been part of their normal sex routine, therefore she had to keep up the appearance that there was no nefarious reason for her to be there. Same with the shower pictures. Why she didn't remove and destroy the memory card we'll never know, although it wouldn't surprise me if the great photographer didn't know about the memory card.
She most likely took the pictures to keep him off his guard and then thought they would be gone forever after her deleting and washing the camera. Again, the great photographer, despite what she said on the stand about knowing you can never really delete pictures in a digital camera, probably didn't come upon that knowledge until after June 4, 2008.

Never been to Hoover dam? Was that where she passed thru? Some dam mentioned. My question? Is there a visitor lookout point! Where you can park your car and get out and view? If so could the gun of been tossed in the water there?
I've seen it from above but never driven through it. From everything I've read here however, it appears to be a high security area and perhaps not the best place to be tossing evidence of a crime? There are other lakes that she passed on her way there...And a couple of hundred miles unaccounted for relative to her gas consumption so, maybe she took a side-trip to get rid of the evidence?

moo

Anybody remember if the pics of JA were time stamped before or after the pics of TA?

I can go look if nobody knows offhand...

I can't remember and would love to know. I have no idea where to look for this info!

So far Jodi Arias has tainted pop rocks, Tootsie pops, Strawberry frappucinos, Starbucks, license plates, gas cans, Tesoro gas, Iris flowers and now.....little old ladies.

She has no shame. None whatsoever. :please:

she wouldn't have told Travis for fear that he may tell someone else she was on her way, or that he would leave and/or lock the doors before she arrived, especially if he was really done with her b.s.

imo.

ITA...it was a risk either way, but she could do her peeping and tell if he had people over. If she told him, she had no control at all of what he might do.

.com link isn't working and HLNTV.com is too complicated for me to navigate. If anyone has a link I would appreciate it. Dr Drew always tells us to check out the autopsy pics on HLN but I can't find them.

Um, ok. If you go to this site, and this trial, you will see a link at the top that goes day by day in court. If you click on this thread and scroll through it, the pics are there. It states "graphic images" on it.

I just caught something that I think was a trick question.

Remember the one where she was asked if she was shaking during JM's cross of her and if she could estimate how many times?

She said she was shaking and then recounted all the specific times.

But isn't she supposed to go in to a fog when she is in that shaking/terrified mode like that? How is it she's in the shaking mode yet unfogged and a crystal memory of each event of "shaking"?

Interesting, intelligent trick question. And she took the bait.

Also, they asked if she was in a fog when she was grinding Ryan Burns (a sarcastic question if I ever heard one) and she says yes. So she is in a fog when she's stabbing Travis and can't remember a thing, and she's in a fog with Ryan Burns and remembers everything and BETTER than he does (he's full of crap, guy, remember?) That is one selective fog.

And her explaining that she "shakes where no one can see" had me literally LOL over here. It would all be so comical if it wasn't so sad.

And another thing that was funny. Jean C doing her Jean C thing (you guys know the way she talks) and saying, re: the question- Were you shaking when JM was questioning you? and Jean C says, "could that juror be sympathizing with her?" Really Jean? That question was sarcastic as hell.

imo.

Good point. Noted.

Perhaps her calls to Travis were to assess the situation at his house (like if anybody was there with him and if so when they were leaving). Or she still could have told him not to tell anyone about her visit for some made up reason (and she's good at making **** up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett