Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the YouTube video of Travis after she murdered him, I wonder if she did it in spite because he appeared heavier there. Travis had lost weight and was proud of how tone he was for the Cancun trip. Evil Jodi strikes again.:furious:

I think she just did it to insert herself into his narrative. Remind everyone how close they were and how attached he was to her. Question: haven't seen the memorial album or video she posted, but is she in most of the pics as well? Or are they pics she took?

Do you have a link handy for that pic? I'm not sure if I have seen it or not.

Jodi loved having pics of the two of them together. I think she would have taken at least one of them side by side on the bed if this was a "last hoorah" type of a thing.

I deleted my original post about the pic because I made a mistake and don't want to confuse others. It was the same pic of him seated in the shower but without being lightened; it was a darker version of the same.

I'm not so sure about JA loving pics of the two of them together. I don't think she ever took one. Weren't most of the pics of them together taken by him?

That was the last pic taken before she stabbed him, and if you notice, his legs are crossed, so that he won't be showing his privates. Then we see the pic of the ceiling, and then him bleeding, next to her foot. What better way to get a guy in a vulnerable position than to have him sitting down, scrunched up in a small shower, naked, where he can barely defend himself? Again though, why did he let her take those pics? I mean ANY of the shower pics?

I really doubt if he knew she was there for all of those pics.

Spiderman underwear
decorative rope
sorry but even KY :what:

I don't mean to be disgusting but would someone please explain to me the need for all the KY? I heard so much testimony of it and it was in some of the crime pics but why was it necessary? Some WSer on here (I can't find the post) said sex with JA must have been like throwing a hot dog down a hallway YUCK! :what:

I don't mean to be disgusting but would someone please explain to me the need for all the KY? I heard so much testimony of it and it was in some of the crime pics but why was it necessary? Some WSer on here (I can't find the post) said sex with JA must have been like throwing a hot dog down a hallway YUCK! :what:

For the anal. No natural lubrication in that area so it hurts a lot more if there is no KY.

She delivered herself like a dominos pizza and his penis was hard? He never actually seriously considered her capable of slaughtering him.

That would be my best guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it was "sorta" but not enough to really " go there" it happens... Even in great relationships. A tiny bit of ED?

How do we know? I mean I would not blame him if he "just could not" with her that day...
Just a thought... More so if he felt he was being forced to perform...

That could have been as good as it gets that day!
MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I really doubt if he knew she was there for all of those pics.

But some of those pics actually look like he was posing for them. Like the ones of his back with his arms against the wall. And when he was sitting down in the shower, his legs were crossed on purpose so he wouldn't show his privates. So how did he NOT know?

I took it as an 'I give up' pose, I can imagine dropping down to that pose if someone I was sick to death of walked in as in a 'ok let's have a chat while I cover myself up a bit in this more sheltered pose' kind of a way. Like he's defeated, but going to sit down for a bit of a talk.

Then BAM!

The picture before the ceiling light. The one where he is sitting but you can't see his head. The shower door is OPEN! His arm is still resting against his knee. He didn't open the door. She did. He still thought that he could talk to her, calm her down. I think that, even if he she had a knife or a gun in her hand, he still thought he was dealing with someone normal. That last pic before the ceiling light tells everything. He was still not reacting! And the shower door had opened!

moo

ABsolutely Katie cool! I agree, gives her no excuse. Probably just makes her non-human. In my research of demonology and sociopathy, I see parallels—the obvious one being: the medical establishment can't exactly define the cause of psychopathic personalities...even Hare can't put his finger on it. I believe there is a spiritual element to it. So the medical field is trying to answer questions that are of a deep spiritual nature, not an absolute scientific one.
I guess a doctor and a priest need to get together:waitasec:

There's been some evidence of psychopathy being linked to a birth defect of the brain; http://www.kcl.ac.uk/iop/news/records/2012/May/The-antisocial-brain.aspx

For the anal. No natural lubrication in that area so it hurts a lot more if there is no KY.

Normally I would assume so but I've seen her 'area' (UNFORTUNATELY and can't UNsee it) I would think KY would not be necessary.

But some of those pics actually look like he was posing for them. Like the ones of his back with his arms against the wall. And when he was sitting down in the shower, his legs were crossed on purpose so he wouldn't show his privates. So how did he NOT know?

Much discussed here. His legs were not crossed. His knees are parallel and brought up towards his chest.

moo

I just think he didn't know at first .. like they are really DARK .. my take was she snuck in through the closet and started taking them without him knowing. JMO of course.

I sure wish I had lots of time and freedom, I might just go on a long road trip to search for these things. What if they're just laying out there in the sand somewhere? Guess we'll never know. :banghead:

IMO she dumped it all at the Hoover dam and it will never be found :(

It is probably the checked bag fee and tx on it. It costs 27.00 total to bring 1 piece of luggage at Philly airport. It would make sense for that IMO

Could it be for parking at the airport? I think it's $14 per day.

Went out to dinner with hubby tonight and thought of JA when we went by the Valero on Hilltop in Redding.

Question: Did they say she brought the car back without refilling it?

The picture before the ceiling light. The one where he is sitting but you can't see his head. The shower door is OPEN! His arm is still resting against his knee. He didn't open the door. She did. He still thought that he could talk to her, calm her down. I think that, even if he she had a knife or a gun in her hand, he still thought he was dealing with someone normal. That last pic before the ceiling light tells everything. He was still not reacting! And the shower door had opened!

moo

Were the shower doors NOT opened for the other shots? Because I always thought that it looked like they were. But I could be wrong.

I have spent my evening lurking around the web and just saw something posted saying TA had been arrested in 2002 for battery. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

No never heard of this. Post a link to the article. Is it on the JAII site?

moo

I never noticed that! Good catch! But that's how I read the mood of those after he notices her too. I don't think he saw it in her until she stabbed him and then it was too late.

Much discussed here. His legs were not crossed. His knees are parallel and brought up towards his chest.

moo

Ok, I will look at that pic again, but I thought that his legs were crossed. My apologies if I was wrong. I'm lookin' again right now.

I'm not personally a fan of this line of thinking as it takes personal responsibility away from Jodi. Jodi is a negative, self centered, constant victim force all on her own. The truth as I see it is a lot less mysterious, and a lot less adventurous. Jodi wanted what she could not have and reached a point where she finally saw nothing was going to change, and was not going to let anyone else have him.

It's harder to conceive why people would ruin their lives over such things, and maybe easier to think of spiritual avenues instead. But I see a self centered obsession as worse than any perceived spiritual possession any day. Jodi was possessed by her own ego and selfishness, which when allowed by a person to thrive and grow creates a severe tunnel vision, to which she is also at fault for letting it get out of control.

Just MOO.

I agree with you, please don't get me wrong. I put all responsibility directly on the beast that Jodi is. I just tend to ponder how, and why. I look to spiritual causes when I discover a complete lack of humanity in someone. Everyone said of Jodi, "There is a vacantness in her eyes", and if the eyes are the window to the soul, well it makes sense her soul is black. I don't think it is human to have such a dark soul. These souls are pretty rare I would guess, thank goodness. A normal human being, even if selfish, doesn't lack some basic humanity. Sure, we can all be selfish and nasty sometimes, but to inflict the horror that this gal did to another human being, keeping in mind she supposedly wasn't under the influence-which can heighten emotions, is just inconceivable. In no way does this not make her accountable. She chose 'evil'~the opposite of 'live'. She made her choice. Zero sympathy here, just trying to figure out how her mind-soul became so dark.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member