Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I swear I wonder if Nurmi knows how futile the whole thing is and is deliberately trying to tank.

At least the jury is savvy enough to realize all the sex hooey is totally irrelevant. They are clearly trying to focus on facts, not smoke and mirrors type hokum that has nothing to do with the case.

Nurmi's specialty is sex crimes, and all his bullchit goes to trying to prove BWS, imho. This is gonna come up AGAIN, when his (cough) expert witness takes the stand.

She's going to testify that JA was sooooo traumatized and under Travis' thumb, she'd do anything for him. Watch for it.

Following a potential murder one verdict, the next step is called the ‘aggravation phase’ where the prosecution has the chance to present additional evidence that the death was caused in a cruel manner, according to HLNTV.com. Arizona law defines that as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.

Once a decision of cruelty is made, then the jury deliberates for a third time over life or death – if that is unanimous in favor of execution, Jodi will then be immediately sent to death row, most likely in the Lumley Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex – Perryville in Goodyear, Arizona.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-if-convicted-lethal-injection-death-penalty/

I was thinking about this last night...they actually just dated from January-June the year before, correct? And it was mostly long distance? How friggin unbelievable!!

And when asked by Flores about them dating she quickly gave the exact dates when they began dating and when they broke up. I don't recall her being so exact with any other relationship, she wasn't even sure of the month....FATAL ATTRACTION????

A few things I disagree with,

as for transferring pics neither camera used a secure digital media, in fact both cameras used different media. The Sony would have used MSP or MSPD memory stick pro and the d on the 2nd one is for duo, The Olympus used an XD card like Fuji, both makers are fond of the XD media or Extreme Digital. She is not that smart to do all the transferring but yet leave the media card, purely stupid.

If she was on his laptop at 4 am, why not access little boy *advertiser censored* sites, what was accessed if it was her did not help any so that is doubtful IMO

and last but not least, Jodi planned carefully. One does not leave a paper trail a mile long for a premeditated murder.

She didn't come up with the pedophilia idea until at least 2010 .. no thought of accessing little boy sites, however, she may have wanted to delete a few emails / FB posts from Travis' computer, I think it's very likely any computer activity at this time was her not him.

If someone calls you at night and says they're going to be in at around 4am you don't wait up, you go to bed and get up when they get there. I wish we had computer records though, I'd love to see what was happening on that computer at that time.

Office was downstairs by the laundry and across from a bathroom.

I thought Juan asked her why the dog didn't bark when she let herself in and climbed the stairs to the office where she stood silently watching him watch the silly video? My bad! Were all the bedrooms upstairs?

Nurmi's specialty is sex crimes, and all his bullchit goes to trying to prove BWS, imho. This is gonna come up AGAIN, when his (cough) expert witness takes the stand.

She's going to testify that JA was sooooo traumatized and under Travis' thumb, she'd do anything for him. Watch for it.

BBM- The DV expert will be up ****'s creek sans paddle trying to sell JA as being traumatized, under the thumb of a guy who buys a homeless woman Wendy's and sings the theme song to the Partridge Family over the phone.

Whatever the DT is paying her, I hope it'll be worth it for her to send her credibility swirling down the commode after this circus is over.

Not having had a roommate for many years, however, some things regarding the one(s) Travis had just appeared odd in what they didn't notice until the odor in the house became so strong it aroused suspicion something was wrong. The dog wasn't allowed access up to Travis' room, Travis' car was still in the garage (I presume), and his personal belongings such as wallet and cell phone are in common areas of the house, in the same place for days? Obviously no one was paying any attention.

MOO

REALLY odd, I agree. Imo, they're lucky Jodi left all the evidence that she did!

RSBM wenwe4's post

OK ... just relistened to DarrylB's testimony ...

DarryB stated:

- he did have dinner with Jonathan Leach (sp?) of 48 hours
- no date given
- it doesn't sound as though JA accompanied DarrylB and JonathanL to the dinner because she would have been in jail. JMO

Cued up to above statement by DarrylB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LUFwPXqroAo#t=4466s

ETA: HaHa - I see, as usual, you all are way ahead of me with posting this info! :wave:

That's great Quester, thank you for locating that. I wouldn't mind betting DB received some serious coaching as to his story!

Just as a follow up to my post. They may not have had sex that day. The banana may have had another use which caused her to appear the way she did down there. StephanieHartPI looked at the pics of TA as only a PI would and came to the conclusion that he was sleeping in most of the photos. I think she is right. My husband remarked that it would be difficult to take the pics she did of her own self without a wide angle lens. IIRC, she testified that TA had a wide angle lens on his camera or something to that effect.

A few things I disagree with,

as for transferring pics neither camera used a secure digital media, in fact both cameras used different media. The Sony would have used MSP or MSPD memory stick pro and the d on the 2nd one is for duo, The Olympus used an XD card like Fuji, both makers are fond of the XD media or Extreme Digital. She is not that smart to do all the transferring but yet leave the media card, purely stupid.

If she was on his laptop at 4 am, why not access little boy *advertiser censored* sites, what was accessed if it was her did not help any so that is doubtful IMO

and last but not least, Jodi planned carefully. One does not leave a paper trail a mile long for a premeditated murder.
It took her to 2010 to come up with her pedophile claim. She was working with the "I wasn't there" story on 6/4/08...so I'm thinking she wouldn't want to leave anything on any computer at Travis's house that could be seen as being her. Not that it matters...but wonder if you can tell when someone transfers pic files on a computer.
Just curious, why couldn't it have been Travis who deleted the "sex" pics after realizing what Jodi was doing? Are there time stamps for "deletion" of photos?

Well, she had her journal in that purse and guarded it with her life. :floorlaugh:

to jump off your post about the journal. you notice how nurmi did not go the date in ja's journal when she lied to herself about ta's death. i don't remember verbatim something about how she loved him and would miss him wanted to find out who did this horrible thing to ta. telling lies to the journal. :banghead:

I thought Juan asked her why the dog didn't bark when she let herself in and climbed the stairs to the office where she stood silently watching him watch the silly video? My bad! Were all the bedrooms upstairs?

Yes...all, incl the master were upstairs. The house layout got me until I watched the crime scene person just the other day. I missed the beginning of the trial, so slowly watching all of the Prosecution witnesses. :)

This is a BIG SHOUT OUT to ALL posters here!!

Being able to follow the case here on WS has done 2 HUGE things for me:

1) reduced my anxiety & need for xanax--only take it for bedtime now--YAY!!
2) reduced my smoking--(no smoking in the house) down to 2cigs a day--no expensive meds/patch/gum--YAY!!

Again, thank you ALL for the cessation, laughs, ahah moments, and EVERYTHING!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

She didn't come up with the pedophilia idea until at least 2010 .. no thought of accessing little boy sites, however, she may have wanted to delete a few emails / FB posts from Travis' computer, I think it's very likely any computer activity at this time was her not him.

If someone calls you at night and says they're going to be in at around 4am you don't wait up, you go to bed and get up when they get there. I wish we had computer records though, I'd love to see what was happening on that computer at that time.

BBM Depends on your lifestyle, I use to party til 7 am, Travis appeared to be a bit of a night owl also.

to jump off your post about the journal. you notice how nurmi did not go the the date in ja's journal when she lied to herself about ta's death. i don't remember verbatim something about how she loved him and would miss him wanted to find out who did this horrible thing to ta. telling lies to the journal. :banghead:

I missed ever hearing about that!! THAT is so telling. She writes not for herself, but b/c she think someone is going to read it. :what:

And when asked by Flores about them dating she quickly gave the exact dates when they began dating and when they broke up. I don't recall her being so exact with any other relationship, she wasn't even sure of the month....FATAL ATTRACTION????

there are so many details in this case!!!! did she move to mesa right after they broke up? how long did she actually live near him? i know when she moved back to grammy's place....i just don't know this part.

I still can't buy that
a) she used the flash at all, ever take a flash shot in front of glass?
b) that allegedly blinding someone with a flash would last over one minute. It was one miuite 10 seconds between those two pictures

There is a demonstration elsewhere showing the difference between those shower pics taken with flash vs. those without flash, the difference being the overall color.

I believe the shower door was open the whole time. See esp. the photo at 5:22:36, the torso pic where he is facing the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maym