Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallet in the kitchen? Not that I am doubting what you posted, just find it incredulous that no one else noticed anything amiss if it were there. Or the roommates never went into the kitchen while they presumed Travis was out of town or whatever?

:waitasec:

I think it is in Flores report....now that I think about it maybe it was his watch with his ring...sorry!

I am only missing when she moved back to Arizona after the break up

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was 30. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., November 26, 2006 –Arias baptized into the LDS Church
February 2, 2007 – Alexander and Arias began dating.
June 29, 2007 – Alexander and Arias broke up.
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.
January 8, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm 'mouth hug' too. :)"
January 18, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "My p---y is SO WET."
March 2008 – Arias and Alexander visited several states together, including Oklahoma and Texas.
April 2008 - Arias moved from Arizona back to California.
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
(Travis wrote the angry email to her)
May 18, 2008 - Alexander posted the last entry, titled "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger," to his online blog.
June 2008 - During the first week of June 2008, Alexander told friends that he suspected Arias had hacked into his Facebook account. He allegedly said that he told her to stay out of his life forever.
June 2, 2008 - Arias, according to police, picked up Rental car.
June 4, 2008 - Arias allegedly went to Alexander's home in Mesa, Ariz. And Murdered him
June 5, 2008 - Arias went to visit Ryan Burns in Utah
June 7, 2008 - Arias, according to police, returned her rental car
June 9, 2008 - Alexander's friends, found his body
June 13, 2008 - Arias posted a photo gallery "In Loving Memory of Travis."
June 17, 2008 - Arias interviewed at Mesa Police Dept

Nothing beats a good timeline! :groucho:

BBM Depends on your lifestyle, I use to party til 7 am, Travis appeared to be a bit of a night owl also.

I think we need to see the records to really know .. zero activity then a sudden burst of FB and Gmail at around 4am would look suspiciously like Jodi sneaking in .. she says he was up looking at YouTube videos didn't she? Would love to be able to know.

OK she moves to Mesa, 3 miles from his home, 1 month after they break up.
That is beyond creepy

July 2007 ------ Jodi Moves To Mesa...
December 2007 – Alexander began dating another woman. He told friends Jodi was stalking him.

I showed the last pic of Travis sitting in the shower to someone yesterday who knew nothing about this case and she gasped and said "he's terrified...did she have a gun on him here?". Thought that was interesting from someone who just barely had heard the basics of the case.

I soooo totally agree with this person. That is what I see in his eyes ... mortal terror. There is no question about it in my mind. This man knew he was gonna die .... I picture JA saying something to him in a total "manly" or "psycho" voice ... something like ... "smile and say cheese Travis" .... I just get the chills thinking about it.

Then ... after it's all over ... she goes and sits by the mirror, humming and brushing her hair ... and re-applying her make-up. I think I've watched too many B-movies (but they are so addictive). I hate what she did, but I am confident that she will be totally exposed by Mr. Juanderful and justice will prevail for Travis and his family. Poor Travis ... I shudder thinking about his last moments.

So many question why she even bothers lying about the 3rd gas can. The reason being b/c she *KNEW* she would need it to carry out her plan. And she *KNOWS* it proves that her intent to kill TA was premeditated.

WHY THE 3RD GAS CAN PROVES PREMEDITATION:
- rental car tank size aprox. 13.5 gallons and makes 28 mpg for a total of 378 miles on a full tank of gas.

- 3 five gallon gas cans for aprox. 14-15 gallons of gas for at least 378 miles if she refills with 3 gas cans.

Distance from where she had to get off of I-15 (off route from SLC) to Mesa + the distance where she would have to get back on I-15 (Las Vegas) from Mesa to continue on her route to SLC to be sure she didn't fill up on gas anywhere off of the route (I-15) from Pasadena to SLC= 707 miles.

She would need 3 gas cans to make this work.... 2 cans wouldn't be enough.

From what I have seen all the wives or girlfriends of TA's male friends expressed a bad feeling or a radar about JA. He should have paid attention to these friends.

His male pal's did as well but the women were more quickly picked up on the evil vibes from JA.

I am not sure the women picked up on her 'evilness' so much as they thought she was too flirty with their men. I would not have wanted her hanging around my DH either most likely. She seemed like the kind of girl who would flirt shamelessly and stir the pot. JMO

someone back a long time ago posted a one sentence post that i think sums up why she killed him: 'she killed him so she could move on.' i believe that. she was back at grandma's in CA, too far away to keep a watchful eye on him and know first-hand what he was doing. she couldn't stand it. THEN, he didn't come see her as planned. he kept cancelling that trip. that pissed her off. THEN the cancun thing. THEN the monumental fight over whatever it was and she thought he'd slipped from her grasp and when that happened, she hatched her plan. this just had to end and short of him being dead, it never would for her.

so maybe no matter what he did, there would've been no reprieve. if he'd dropped to one knee and proposed? told her he was sorry and he loved her and wanted to be with her? who knows if that would've changed things. with her romance novel, magical, psychopathic way of thinking, maybe that's what she was dreaming would happen.

i DEFINITELY agree she went there with the intent to kill him. but like everyone else, what went on that day will drive me batty forever.

Add to that he was going to poison the well, so to speak, and keep her from farming the newly discovered goldmine of PPL and Mormon guys. She got her revenge on him and it freed her up to move on to the next target. I mean she was nearing 30 and needed to close a deal soon.

Yes, I agree no rope. Especially decorative rope. As I understand it some evidence was fragments of decorative trim or is that wrong?

IIRC, Prosecution implied these were fibers similar to those in the carpet.

There was no rope, and thus no reason for a long knife in to be in the bathroom or bedroom.

Unless, of course, TA had a visitor who brought one to stab, carve, slice, and slash him some 29 times in a meticulously planned and carefully executed revenge murder.

If I were dating someone and I broke up with them, and it was a long distance relationship, they lived 1300 miles from me, and I discover they moved here, next to my grocery store and there they are in bermuda shorts and flip flops watering the lawn waving to me as I pull up to get groceries..

I would move. Or get a gun

Just as a follow up to my post. They may not have had sex that day. The banana may have had another use which caused her to appear the way she did down there. StephanieHartPI looked at the pics of TA as only a PI would and came to the conclusion that he was sleeping in most of the photos. I think she is right. My husband remarked that it would be difficult to take the pics she did of her own self without a wide angle lens. IIRC, she testified that TA had a wide angle lens on his camera or something to that effect.

Zuri Thank You!

Please tell your Husband thank you very much for his opinion, it is much appreciated.

I am only missing when she moved back to Arizona after the break up

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was 30. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., November 26, 2006 –Arias baptized into the LDS Church
July 2007 --------- Jodi Moves To Mesa...
January 8, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "Ahhh!! I fell asleep! But to answer your question, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm 'mouth hug' too. :)"
January 18, 2008 – Arias, according to prosecutors, sent this text to Alexander: "My p---y is SO WET."
March 2008 – Arias and Alexander visited several states together, including Oklahoma and Texas.
April 2008 - Arias moved from Arizona back to California.
May 10, 2008 - Arias posted the last entry to her online blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
(Travis wrote the angry email to her)
May 18, 2008 - Alexander posted the last entry, titled "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger," to his online blog.
June 2008 - During the first week of June 2008, Alexander told friends that he suspected Arias had hacked into his Facebook account. He allegedly said that he told her to stay out of his life forever.
June 2, 2008 - Arias, according to police, picked up Rental car.
June 4, 2008 - Arias allegedly went to Alexander's home in Mesa, Ariz. And Murdered him
June 5, 2008 - Arias went to visit Ryan Burns in Utah
June 7, 2008 - Arias, according to police, returned her rental car
June 9, 2008 - Alexander's friends, found his body
June 13, 2008 - Arias posted a photo gallery "In Loving Memory of Travis."
June 17, 2008 - Arias interviewed at Mesa Police Dept

Stephanie, I've been trying to work out how she legally got hold of the second gun -- the 9mm. So, she returns from her Murder Mission on June 7th and is arrested on what date (if you know.) What I'm trying to figure out is whether or not she had the 30 days it would have taken for the background check to have obtained it legally and if not, where did the 9mm come from?

There is a demonstration elsewhere showing the difference between those shower pics taken with flash vs. those without flash, the difference being the overall color.

I believe the shower door was open the whole time. See esp. the photo at 5:22:36, the torso pic where he is facing the wall.

There are actually two pictures of him sitting and facing the camera. One is with a flash and the other isn't. I don't remember how much time is between the shots.

If I were dating someone and I broke up with them, and it was a long distance relationship, they lived 1300 miles from me, and I discover they moved here, next to my grocery store and there they are in bermuda shorts and flip flops watering the lawn waving to me as I pull up to get groceries..

I would move. Or get a gun

Frickin' OATH.

Wallet in the kitchen? Not that I am doubting what you posted, just find it incredulous that no one else noticed anything amiss if it were there. Or the roommates never went into the kitchen while they presumed Travis was out of town or whatever?

:waitasec:

I really think she left clues, like the camera in the wash, the dog gate on the stairs, the ring and wallet in the kitchen. I totally think she expected TA to be found sooner and then she could play the role of loving ex girlfriend for the masses. I do not think she e pected to get caught. IMO, she wanted everyone to know that he was having sex with her and somehow that would validate her and make her so special in her mind.

ATL, I'm not the OP but I agree that there is ONE photo that definately looks as if the flash was used while the others don't. It's the last photo of Travis sitting in the shower where he is facing the camera. The next photo taken was the one that shows his body sitting in the shower without showing his head, and the shower door was open for THIS photo where it was closed for all of the other photos. I think that Jodi used the flash for that full on face photo to "blind" Travis long enough to stab him in the chest.

MOO

I was just mulling over these shower pics and thinking about what she said. To me, it seems as if the shower door is closed I'm almost all the photos. You can see beading of water on the glass door. I am assuming the door is hinged on the left side, she claims to have been squatting or kneeling by the right side of the shower and taking these photos. Then, supposedly, they were looking at each photo and deleting them. It makes no sense beacuse a) most of the early pictures look as though she is standing level with him, they are not an upwards view, and b) look at the time stamps......between the photos there is not enough time, if she WAS kneeling where she said she was.....for him to open the shower door, review the photo and decide whether or not to delete. That's just stupid to even think anyone would believe it.

Then, even tough the photos were recovered from thumbnails, they were NEVER of any sort of decent quality to begin with. They were poorly lighted, out of focus and blurry from the secon they were taken.

I do not believe he knew she was there in the first photos. I think at 5:27:18 he was somehow alerted to her presence. At 5:28:54, we see Travis looking down appearing to be pressed back against the left side wall of the shower. He looks utterly defeated in this picture, just his body posture. 5:29:20, is the facial shot which haunts all of us to this day. He appears to be sitting in this photo with an expression of fear.....but there is anger and defiance there too. I know it is like looking at Rohrshac prints but I think he sat down because she told him too, maybe brandishing a knife or gun. I don't think he realized yet what was about to happen, he may have thought this was just one of her stupid games, and he was probably pretty pi**ed off about it. In the seated photo, the one of his lower body, I am not completely convinced that he is unwounded in this pic. As someone pointed out on a prior thread, it takes a couple seconds for blood to start flowing and a pic can be snapped very quickly. I still think the is some very light bloodstaining up under where his leg is cocked, at the top of the inverted v formed by his leg. She snapped a quick pic thinking that her job was done, and in the following instant was caught by surprise from Travis struggling to his feet, or knees and beginning the valiant fight for his life. That's when she went for another weapon, and he made it to the sink. We KNOW he had to be at the sink at some point or we would not have that fine spray pattern. She may have just skittered away from him, when she saw him trying to move, and then as he got to the sink, she realized he was not coming after her, and began to attack his back with the knife.

She makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member