Interrogation Tactics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me, whatever tactics these detectives used, it wasn't harsh enough for this prisoner didn't budge!

She kept on with the blatant lies, may have even enhanced them as she edged closer to Universal. Then WHAM, in a second, I only wanted you to come here to hand out fliers, check with staff to see if Caylee had been here...:furious: she can spin things just as quickly as her counterpart, Cindy Anthony. These woman sure can spin some tales...which doesn't help find Caylee...:furious:

Once the detectives got a whiff of the odor eminating from the pontiac, it's my opinion, they already knew Caylee was deceased. Then in August when the tests from the Tennessee lab came with a human decomp event occured in the truck, all bets were off! Now the mission was to find Caylee's remains. The entire county was on high alert, on a wild goose chase to find this precious child. Now enter the grandparents again, to put out all the smoke and mirrors with all those false Caylee sightings...The detectives had much compassion for these grandparents or they too should have been under scrutiny for being hostile and contrary. The detective hit roadblocks with everyone in this family...Shame on them for allowing this. Shame on Cindy for using those "rose colored" glasses instead of telling it true. This will all come back to haunt them, for in the end, they will loose this prisoner anyway. I'd say, she should get LWOP so she can live with her actions every day. La Bella Vita en la casa grande....best served HOT! :furious:

Justice for Caylee Marie

Seems to me, whatever tactics these detectives used, it wasn't harsh enough for this prisoner didn't budge!

...Shame on them for allowing this. Shame on Cindy for using those "rose colored" glasses instead of telling it true.

Justice for Caylee Marie
Your post edited for brevity.

I'm thinking that in an investigation as important as this, they concentrated on solving the crime and bringing justice for Caylee. I think you will find if any charges can be brought against others for a cover up, that will happen, after the main offender is taken care of. In LE, just as every where else, I suspect one needs to pick their battles. I for one am proud of the way the detectives, all of LE has responded in this case, and it gives me some faith in our system after all.

LE did what they had to do. Who else would be able to give them valuable information? Who was the one with all the resources? Who was she seen with last? If LE did not get any answers it's because the child's mother refused to tell them and lied to them. Unless BC sits down with CA and goes through everything that will be presented at trial one-by-one in order over a period of hours the trial will be a wake up call to Cindy. She will lose it for sure. Up to now CA has been handling excuses in a scattered way. When presented with evidence one right after another the light will go on in her head and she will crack and breakdown in court. This will not be good for KC. Let's hope BC is honest and prepares her. jmo

I think if LE had actually let KC go she would have texted them that night and asked them if they were interested in attending a function at Fusion. jmo

TooFunny.gif

As a convicted felon I'm here to tell ya, these LE officers went easy on Casey... IMO way too easy. They treat drug dealers harsher than they treated this suspected child murderer who did nothing but lie to them about everything but her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid