Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone see this in Facebook ? I couldn't get a link on my phone. It says the bankruptcy case is reopened?
d3b5034f97b35d0054f1cb37782ece8a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see this in Facebook ? I couldn't get a link on my phone. It says the bankruptcy case is reopened?
d3b5034f97b35d0054f1cb37782ece8a.png

So now what happens....court case was moved to sometime after July1, 2016....delay delay and then she will get out of answering any questions, like always. Who is her lawyer? Where is the money coming from to make car payments and insurance payments? Who bought her the camera and probably computer and printer for her so called photography business? Glad the case was reopened....really hope she is charged with fraud and deceit....and has to pay, but I will not hold my breath.

So now what happens....court case was moved to sometime after July1, 2016....delay delay and then she will get out of answering any questions, like always. Who is her lawyer? Where is the money coming from to make car payments and insurance payments? Who bought her the camera and probably computer and printer for her so called photography business? Glad the case was reopened....really hope she is charged with fraud and deceit....and has to pay, but I will not hold my breath.

I remember us questioning how they could finalize a bankruptcy when the suits were still outstanding.
Is there a time that must be lapsed before a bankruptcy becomes final?
I hope they recheck the whole case and everything comes to light so that smirky grin gets wiped off of her face.
The phony debt for the lawyer fees should have been thrown out and the bankruptcy should be dismissed as an illegal filing.

That's good news about the bankruptcy case! Now, if we could just get someone to overturn that ludicrous Not Guilty verdict. But, alas! We must wait on sweet Karma to make things right. Perhaps, in the form of a sinkhole? :happydance:

People forgot about her. She is nothing special, just your run of the mill ex convict without a conscience. IMO, she and her family were nothing but a freak show, and the circus has moved on. But, I believe that there will come a day of reckoning, for all of them.

Ah.....people forget her until she pops up in the tabloids, but every time that happens, not only do people remember, they respond in force to forestall any attempt by her to cash in.

She is still hated.

Why her attorneys continue to fund her--if they do- is beyond me. I doubt that's true. I wouldn't be surprised if she's living off a chunk of the Dr. Phil blood money, kept off the books and fed to her by one of those attorneys.

The picture reminds me of how much she was able to straight face lie when LE was questioning her about the whereabouts of Caylee.

She does look like she's telling a whopper!! [emoji23]

Mail on Line has an article up the felon with pics of her and her dog....posed pics with big grin. It was posted on July 13, 2016. I am on iPad and cannot cut and paste...if anyone can please post the link.

Article repeats info from other articles....the felon is bored, talks about Cindy looking up chloroform during the trial because her dog was sluggish and may have eaten bamboo, etc?! Yeah, right, what a TALL tale.

I wonder how much she got paid for this pose? The felon must be getting desperate.

So ridiculous! And why does she always wear long pants in Florida in the summer? I find that so weird!

Is that the same schmooch from the tapes she made after she got out? I remember there was a #savesmooch hashtag on Twitter

So ridiculous! And why does she always wear long pants in Florida in the summer? I find that so weird!

I know, because reptiles are cold-blooded!

Mail on Line has an article up the felon with pics of her and her dog....posed pics with big grin. It was posted on July 13, 2016. I am on iPad and cannot cut and paste...if anyone can please post the link.

Article repeats info from other articles....the felon is bored, talks about Cindy looking up chloroform during the trial because her dog was sluggish and may have eaten bamboo, etc?! Yeah, right, what a TALL tale.

I wonder how much she got paid for this pose? The felon must be getting desperate.
She knows she will never score that million dollar interview now, so she will continue with these staged paparazzi shots to supplement whatever 'income' Pat McKenna and her legal friends throw her way. She sickens me.

Shes on TMZ with the dog disgusting. Where does she get the money to have it groomed? I wonder if she duct tapes the dogs mouth shut if it barks too much. I feel so sorry for the dog although she's had the dog 4 1/2 yrs so dog probably gets better treatment than Caylee ever did from the evil witch.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/14/casey-anthony-with-a-dog/#disqus_thread
753f22ec4d8110f10743b36f849233c2.jpg

Ugh. That picture makes me want to vomit. I do like that she is getting virtually no positive feedback and people are threatening to quit reading TMZ if they do another article on her.

Cindy looking up chloroform thing is such nonsense. It was proven during the trial that there's no way she could have made those searches. The state should have hauled her in on perjury charges.

Ugh. That picture makes me want to vomit. I do like that she is getting virtually no positive feedback and people are threatening to quit reading TMZ if they do another article on her.

Cindy looking up chloroform thing is such nonsense. It was proven during the trial that there's no way she could have made those searches. The state should have hauled her in on perjury charges.

Totally agree about Cindy & perjury!!! By-the-way, Cindy claimed it was Chlorophyll, not Chloroform she was looking up, and trying to blame the browser for missspelling!

8-years-ago today: Never forget

R.I.P. Caylee

[video=youtube;aHVNM_CLiAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVNM_CLiAU[/video]

Ah.....people forget her until she pops up in the tabloids, but every time that happens, not only do people remember, they respond in force to forestall any attempt by her to cash in.

She is still hated.

Why her attorneys continue to fund her--if they do- is beyond me. I doubt that's true. I wouldn't be surprised if she's living off a chunk of the Dr. Phil blood money, kept off the books and fed to her by one of those attorneys.

Too bad more people didn't punish Fake Dr. Phil for this. I have never, and will never watch his stupid show again since the day he paid those two accessories to the murder of their own grandchild for that interview.

Anyone that contributes to this baby killer or her accomplices to murder should be boycotted forever.

What's with the Notre Dame hat? She and her "Irish" personna disgust me. She's despicable and I feel sorry for the dog. She is disordered and doesn't handle stress well, I can totally see her going off on the dog.

I've known someone like her- they honestly can't control themselves at times.

I wish she'd fade away forever. Infamy and a not guilty verdict for her ridiculous lie after murdering her daughter is shameful on us as a country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back