Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose Baez has been hired to defend Aaron Hernandez double murder trial. Now he's famous just what he wanted.

[video=cnn;us/2015/04/15/ac-pkg-casarez-aaron-hernandez-other-legal-troubles.cnn-ap]http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/us/jose-baez-defends-aaron-hernandez/index.html[/video]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Jose Baez has been hired to defend Aaron Hernandez double murder trial. Now he's famous just what he wanted.

[video=cnn;us/2015/04/15/ac-pkg-casarez-aaron-hernandez-other-legal-troubles.cnn-ap]http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/us/jose-baez-defends-aaron-hernandez/index.html[/video]

He just can't stop polluting the airwaves. It's like a compulsion for him.

This is the beginning of the end for him. He'll mess it up and then he'll try a bunch of shifty, underhanded things and this time I hope someone has the guts to hand his arse to him.

IMO, he's the worst lawyer I have ever come across. I have never seen a bigger piece of self serving scum in my life.

This is the beginning of the end for him. He'll mess it up and then he'll try a bunch of shifty, underhanded things and this time I hope someone has the guts to hand his arse to him.

IMO, he's the worst lawyer I have ever come across. I have never seen a bigger piece of self serving scum in my life.

I see his insulin this old trick of hiring more experienced attorneys to hide behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read about this just now and just can't keep myself from being aggravated! God how I hate Baez!

He is just wants to be famous for being famous.

"A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.

Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.

He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.

‘I made a plea to her last night’ Mr Taylor said referring to his appearance on CNN's Issues show.
‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer-Al-Taylor.html

"A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.

Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.

He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.

‘I made a plea to her last night’ Mr Taylor said referring to his appearance on CNN's Issues show.
‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer-Al-Taylor.html

‘She said "If you're gonna sue me, join the line,”’ Mr Taylor said of Anthony

"If you're going to sue me, join the line" sounds like her.

She'll get what's coming to her soon and it won't be a million dollars.

Other than that, um', no one cares about her anymore. Articles about her, including this one (evidenced by all four comments on the article), barely get a reaction. Mr. Taylor should waste his money baiting the public by chasing after more relevant criminals whose victims still have a chance at justice, not an aging, horsefaced babykiller who was nonsensically acquitted by a stupid jury five years ago (after a trial that most people can't even stand to think about now.)

I thought Baez wasn't her lawyer anymore ? In fact he recently referred to her as his "former client

I thought Baez wasn't her lawyer anymore ? In fact he recently referred to her as his "former client

Maybe he's changed his mind so he can finally cash in big on this case.

Someone on Twitter said this is an old article. Not sure why it is being recirculated with a new date but since it's old it obviously didn't come to fruition [emoji122]

I made my first post before I read the article. I started reading and I got the feeling that I've heard this story before. When I got to the 25 year old part I knew it was an old article.

I read this article five years ago. These story's about KC cashing in with an interview have been around for years. No interview yet.

I made my first post before I read the article. I started reading and I got the feeling that I've heard this story before. When I got to the 25 year old part I knew it was an old article.

I read this article five years ago. These story's about KC cashing in with an interview have been around for years. No interview yet.

Apologies to all of you I didn't realise they were so desperate for news stories they were trying to pass 5 year old articles as new ones. I will keep this in mind for the future. I'm very pleased no network had dared to bring her on I very much hope this continues indefinitely.

Unfortunately if you look at the date at the top of it is says it was updated on June 22, 2016.

I hope you guys are correct though.

It would be pretty dumb of Al Taylor to still be pursuing this. Casey is old news.

Especially after he warned her right after the trial that "She’ll be worth $100,000 in six weeks.’

Thank Goodness it is an old article. I was shocked that someone would offer her a million bucks for an interview. So glad it is old news. :yes:

Apologies to all of you I didn't realise they were so desperate for news stories they were trying to pass 5 year old articles as new ones. I will keep this in mind for the future. I'm very pleased no network had dared to bring her on I very much hope this continues indefinitely.

No apologies necessary I was fooled too! [emoji849]

When stuff comes out about felon anthony, I believe her newest team, throw things out to the media to see how the public responds and if they have forgiven the felon to some extent. This way the team knows wether they can go ahead with a book deal or a movie and make millions. The team did not figure out WS would catch the age difference or the fact the story ran before. This is the same way the felon uses when pictures are mysteriously released of her at events, resturants etc. JB even admitted many years ago, some pictures were set ups. The felon and her team will continue to do this forever.

There are several links to the past articles about felon anthony and Al Taylor. The dates are around July 14-22, 2011. (the dates all differ but the year is the same

Here are a few links to check out

from Today's news
http://www.today.com/popculture/pro...lion-dollar-interview-casey-anthony-1C9380722

from Radar
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...s-casey-anthony-1m-first-interview-see-check/

LA Times
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ings-hotel-arranged-1-million-interview.h/tml

There are a lot more....if you want to search and read, there is supposedly a YouTube video but I have not watched it...same time frame

So, she was given a check for a million bucks. All she had to do was take a polygraph test on tv---and she declined....wonder why? :liar:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back