Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They were privy to tips. Not to mention it was a couple of blocks behind their house. Someone might have noticed and mentioned that the police were in the area.

Do you believe Casey ran naked through Baez's office?

I know right? That doesn't even make sense in whatever fantasy land Dominic! Casey lives in .. :D

You make an interesting point. However, IMO, it's still possible. In his affidavit, DC wrote:

During the publicity involved in the missing child case, Casey became aware of telephone calls made by Roy Kronk in August indicating he may have located the remains of Caylee.

She, Casey, asked me in September 2008, if "the guy found anything?"

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313814414/Dominic-Casey-affidavits-on-Casey-Anthony

DC is a whacko, Baez is on the right side of this one.

It's Baez's word against his, no real evidence.

But yes, I do believe Casey ran naked out of Baez's office. I think Baez is that sleazy and Casey is that...well.

Here's a link to the thread discussing the Dominic! Casey emails for those not convinced he lives in a land of his own creation (with him as the star of some kind of B Grade gumshoe movie) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?111088 Will he be testifying in a courtroom? If yes, bring that on.

Yes those emails are ridiculous.

But are they any more ridiculous than "the nanny holding Casey down at the park while Caylee is kidnapped" Or Zanny ordering Casey to go shopping? Or Kronk keeping Caylee's remains somewhere in his house for months and months and months? Or Kronk, George and DC being involved in a conspiracy to hide the body then resorting to dumping it in an abandoned lot a couple of blocks down? Or an ex cop dumping the body within walking distance in the woods behind their house and hanging up pictures of Caylee with the duct tape found on her body?

Baez accusing anyone of making up "crazy stories" is just further evidence of his own hypocrisy. iMO, DC provides more proof that what he says could in fact be true than Baez bothered to provide during Casey's murder trial.

I don't believe him because of those stupid emails. I believe him because of the large amount of circumstantial evidence that leads me to believe that what he says is probably true. I'll write out an explanation, but it's going to take a while, since I need to cross reference his claims with the timeline, etc.

Is this for real? For whatever reason, my gut instinct says it probably is. If so, I have to wonder which network is risking SO MUCH?

Oh lordy....

Link with video

5/30/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That article is from last year.

Yes those emails are ridiculous.

But are they any more ridiculous than "the nanny holding Casey down at the park while Caylee is kidnapped" Or Zanny ordering Casey to go shopping? Or Kronk keeping Caylee's remains somewhere in his house for months and months and months? Or Kronk, George and DC being involved in a conspiracy to hide the body then resorting to dumping it in an abandoned lot a couple of blocks down? Or an ex cop dumping the body within walking distance in the woods behind their house and hanging up pictures of Caylee with the duct tape found on her body?

Baez accusing anyone of making up "crazy stories" is just further evidence of his own hypocrisy. iMO, DC provides more proof that what he says could in fact be true than Baez bothered to provide during Casey's murder trial.

I don't believe him because of those stupid emails. I believe him because of the large amount of circumstantial evidence that leads me to believe that what he says is probably true. I'll write out an explanation, but it's going to take a while, since I need to cross reference his claims with the timeline, etc.

I look forward to reading it, I see no circumstantial evidence pointing to anything Dominic! says in his affidavit to be true, especially the parts about a naked Casey running through Baez's office and then apologizing to Dominic! for swapping sexual favors for legal representation. Oh, and I thought the El Chapo connection was a bit far fetched too.

I look forward to reading it, I see no circumstantial evidence pointing to anything Dominic! says in his affidavit to be true, especially the parts about a naked Casey running through Baez's office and then apologizing to Dominic! for swapping sexual favors for legal representation. Oh, and I thought the El Chapo connection was a bit far fetched too.

I pointed out in my last post that there was no evidence of the sex stuff. You just asked me if I personally believed it and I said that I do.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

As for the crazy insane psychic emails, Dominic never presented the information in the emails as anything more than theoretical.

It's Baez's word against his, no real evidence.

But yes, I do believe Casey ran naked out of Baez's office. I think Baez is that sleazy and Casey is that...well.

Flirty video
https://youtu.be/Z3d8lCqiEU4

9be219e5d1ca5ebb86d8e4b3ea23d2f8.jpg
a86c61842ca1acbab38f8d13ffb79a49.jpg

DC is a whacko, Baez is on the right side of this one.

Whatever lies, half-truths, or full truths about Baez that keeps his smug face off the media so he can quit making money off the murder of Caylee is fine by me.

The man DC connects to El Chapo was RUMORED during the case to be possibly financing Casey's case. I have no idea if he has any connection to El Chapo, but I do tend to believe that he might of been involved in Casey's case.

If he financed her case why did they sell the photos / videos etc then once that was spend did the state take over the costs? I think all of us who followed the prelims will remember Jose justifying spending and time frames to Perry leading up to trial. The El Chapo connection sounds like another one of DC's fantasies .. Like the dead stripper in the boot of Casey's car, his 'man on the ground' in Athens, the people ready to move in if it looks like Caylee will be harmed by the drug traffickers holding her in South America etc.

If he had anything to do with it, it would be one of the few times an outrageous claim by DC had any merit.

If he financed her case why did they sell the photos / videos etc then once that was spend did the state take over the costs? I think all of us who followed the prelims will remember Jose justifying spending and time frames to Perry leading up to trial. The El Chapo connection sounds like another one of DC's fantasies .. Like the dead stripper in the boot of Casey's car, his 'man on the ground' in Athens, the people ready to move in if it looks like Caylee will be harmed by the drug traffickers holding her in South America etc.

If he had anything to do with it, it would be one of the few times an outrageous claim by DC had any merit.

Yeah, I'm thinking Casey offering sex for payment of her legal bills and running out of the office naked is more likely than an El Chapo connection...:rolleyes:

I am not at all linking the person to El Chapo. I do not know, I have not heard of the connection before. What does strike me as interesting is the link to PB. IMO there were many expenses the defense did not or could not charge the state for. A lot more than 200,000 from the pictures. It was rumored before the trial that PB was financing the defense and I find it interesting now that DC put it in the deposition leading me to believe it could be true.
IMO, DC is just as trashy as the rest of them that were Team Casey, and are still trying to make money off Caylee's murder. I just think every now and again there is some truth to what they say as they try to get thier revenge on the ones that they feel wronged them.
ETA: Sorry for messing up the quote. I seem to of l cut part of it off.

if it happens make a list of the products and services offered during this interview and swear not to buy them, let it be the kiss of death for those products !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back