Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, she was given a check for a million bucks. All she had to do was take a polygraph test on tv---and she declined....wonder why? :liar:

I am very behind on posts/threads due to home life. Can't find an article that talks about her be offered the 1M, can you link? Would like to read more on this, so TIA. I tell ya all, these people that harm babies, especially their own AND go on living...I don't know. There is something missing. There is something very, very wrong with these people. They need to be watched for the protection of others when they get away with the deed. I hope her family and anyone close to her protect children that may come in contact with her. Just try and imagine what else these broken humans are capable of.

Fly high angels, you are loved and missed.

If she would not have killed Caylee, she would not be bored. She would have someone to raise.

Karma really does rear it's ugly head. I'm SO glad her life is SO miserable.

I am very behind on posts/threads due to home life. Can't find an article that talks about her be offered the 1M, can you link? Would like to read more on this, so TIA. I tell ya all, these people that harm babies, especially their own AND go on living...I don't know. There is something missing. There is something very, very wrong with these people. They need to be watched for the protection of others when they get away with the deed. I hope her family and anyone close to her protect children that may come in contact with her. Just try and imagine what else these broken humans are capable of.

Fly high angels, you are loved and missed.

here is the link, but it is an old article, very old article, that was just reprinted, for some odd reason:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CeeVhrl2

'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

So Casey is bored.

In the words of the great Betty Draper (from 'Mad Men'), "Only boring people are bored."

Finally get your damn GED/HiSET, take some online classes, get a library card, learn to knit, whatever.... Do something to be a somewhat productive person.

Also...wish we had more info on why/how Cindy and Casey stopped talking (if it's true). You know that has to be killing Cindy.

Maybe eventually we will see the tides turn- maybe Cindy will come to see the light and they'll spill some details in order to make some $. (Probably not though. I imagine she's just beside herself trying to figure out how to suck up to Casey to get back in her good graces.)

The felon is bored....but she is free. In prision she would have a routine and not be bored...go to prison. If you want to be free, then be bored. You made your life...no one trusts you or wants you.

Not talking to mommy...oh I do not believe that. They both lie...they talk.

The only reason this article is out in the media, is People mag somehow PAID her, no matter what is said. Now she has momey for a few more months until another an article comes out or picture she has sold is released! She sells pictures and articles to get money to live off of and to see if the public has forgiven her. The public will not forget little Caylee. The felon will not be forgiven.

Maybe the best job for the felon is to dig graves in a cemetary, to wash dead bodies as they are prepared to see their loved ones for the last time, but I do not even think anyone would want her around their loved ones.

Her caregivers must be getting tired of her asking for money. Finally...but they are stuck with her, she is a leach.

The felon is bored....but she is free. In prision she would have a routine and not be bored...go to prison. If you want to be free, then be bored. You made your life...no one trusts you or wants you.

Not talking to mommy...oh I do not believe that. They both lie...they talk.

The only reason this article is out in the media, is People mag somehow PAID her, no matter what is said. Now she has momey for a few more months until another an article comes out or picture she has sold is released! She sells pictures and articles to get money to live off of and to see if the public has forgiven her. The public will not forget little Caylee. The felon will not be forgiven.

Maybe the best job for the felon is to dig graves in a cemetary, to wash dead bodies as they are prepared to see their loved ones for the last time, but I do not even think anyone would want her around their loved ones.

Her caregivers must be getting tired of her asking for money. Finally...but they are stuck with her, she is a leach.

I'm thinking she could visit Jodi Arias and take pictures for her, become BFF's. They both have alot in common, except that Casey proved to be the superior liar- she got released without a conviction.

Where is her fixed income from? And her attorneys bail her out when she's short on money? Ridiculous

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus#ixzz4DYe1yAau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Money from the 'Caylee fund' that Dr Phil so generously donated ? IIRC he paid the Anthonys $600K for a ridiculous interview and gave the money to their 'charity' that conveniently closed down right after the deposit... There is also the mention of her attorneys loaning/giving her money and we all know they don't do that with no expectation of a return on their money!

I'm thinking she could visit Jodi Arias and take pictures for her, become BFF's. They both have alot in common, except that Casey proved to be the superior liar- she got released without a conviction.

And the Judge says the system worked....

People forgot about her. She is nothing special, just your run of the mill ex convict without a conscience. IMO, she and her family were nothing but a freak show, and the circus has moved on. But, I believe that there will come a day of reckoning, for all of them.

Wow, so Casey's life is just as pointless as it was before she killed Caylee, surprise, surprise. The only difference now is she has a new set of suckers enabling her lazy lifestyle.

I am going to call BS on Casey having a job as a photographer. Just because you take fish face selfies doesn't make you a photographer. And, as for those pictures that she took prior to Caylee going missing, I think many of them may have been staged as well. Every time I see that picture of Casey with Caylee, and they are laughing and smiling, I believe it was shown in court, I think of Norman Bates in his cell at the end of the movie "Psycho". The scene where he is looking at the fly and thinking to himself, "I'm not even going to touch that fly. They will look at me, and they will say see, he wouldn't even hurt a fly." I think she always knew that one day she would get rid of Caylee, and was simply waiting for the right moment. Everything she ever did was in anticipation of her next move, and her next lie. She was always covering her tracks. Besides, Casey is as lazy as they come. She would never do any real work. And, how many people do you think want Casey Anthony at any type of event as their photographer? Even if she started to have people call her up for work, either she or her entourage would assume that the person just wanted to have Casey around, and she wouldn't go anyway. You know, because she's so famous. I think there will eventually be some type of interview, but it will not be the big payday that they all thought it would be. I do not know if Casey herself will do an interview, or if she will let José do it for her. Either way, whatever they say will be a lie, because the truth decomposed in the swamp around the corner from her parents home. JMO.

I will never believe Casey ended the relationship with her parents and brother. I believe they threw her murdering A$$ out of the family, for murdering their Grandchild and neice, and all the false vile accusations she threw at her father and brother. She's just evil and can never be trusted.:moo:

ETA: Does she think anyone cares if she's bored or can't get a date or get laid?:thinking::rolleyes:

By them saying she is bored or doesn't have much to do , is this a way of them trying to get people to sympathize with her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back