Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec:

What I would like to know is WHAT do the boys KNOW ? IMO ... the boys "probably" know "something" ...

And DB and JI do NOT want to RISK those boys saying "something" -- "anything" that will "incriminate" them ...

Prayers for Baby Lisa and that she is found SOON !

MOO ...

Yeah. That is the question. What is so important? More important than Lisa? What could they possibly want to hide? With Haleigh, I got that there were drugs involved and nobody wanted to talk. But here? Is it drugs? Or is Lisa what they want to hide so badly? Can someone tell me what could possibly be holding these people back from their own baby?! There is a reason they aren't talking to LE and I ain't buying the crap I keep getting about how mean LE is. That lady told them, they are like that with everyone in these cases. So hitch up your pants and march your self down there and let them help you! Unless...

And yes I agree with this. Particularly Ashley I. I am speculating but I don't think she is a believer in Debbi. Just speculation based on how she handled that interview.

Today is the first day since Lisa went missing that Ashley I was stone silent on facebook....we'll see. :maddening:

Even if the boys don't know what happened that night and I'm not sure if they do or not, they know who the mother's friends might be, who comes to visit, who drinks and gets drunk, if there are lots of parties, etc., etc., They know if the parents fight allot, what the fights are about.

Kids know everything about what goes on day to day in a home and sense when something is wrong even if they can't identify it. The questioning could help quantify that.
And likewise, the father's.

Do you think there was abuse in the family before Lisa went missing? Could this be what's going on? I'm just thinking about, what all this could be about? This is just a guess I have no clue.. Maybe they are afraid the kids will talk about one or both parents harming them????

Do you think there was abuse in the family before Lisa went missing? Could this be what's going on? I'm just thinking about, what all this could be about? This is just a guess I have no clue.. Maybe they are afraid the kids will talk about one or both parents harming them????

BBM. These parents have a hell of a lot more to worry about than child abuse charges.... capital murder.

***Speculation alert***

My opinion only, but I'm wondering if the reason the parents are resistant to the boys being re-interviewed by Child Services is because the parents are fearful that they will reveal information regarding the dynamics of the household prior to Baby Lisa going missing.

DB & JI come across as fearful (to me) of anyone finding out what went on behind their closed doors, IMO.

MOO

I think revealing dynamics is exactly what both parents fear and possible domestic violence is what LE wants to investigate.

JMO

I think this is what happened. There was this media blitz, the lawyers were trying to create a persona of this family and what could have happened. First the parents refuse to cooperate with LE with interviews. Then the tour/press conference gets cancelled, and now the postponement of the interview of the boys.

Something happened today......... either one or both parents decided this is not how this is going to go down. MOO It has nothing to do with exhaustion.

IMO-if anyone that is left to care for children gets plowed w alcohol and doesnt know that a child was taken and the child cant be found, that person SHOULD be arrested for felony neglect! 4 hours are lost in a black out and 3 kids to fend for themselves? DB should be thankful Manson and his gang are locked up. I think DB is scared that those boys will tell more than just what happened to Lisa. Black outs are an early symptom of alcoholism, and the boys more than likely are used to fending for themselves. What will the fall out be for cancelling the interveiw? Anybody? TIA

And yes I agree with this. Particularly Ashley I. I am speculating but I don't think she is a believer in Debbi. Just speculation based on how she handled that interview.

I hope Ashley has her eyes wide open. Even in these threads alone, you see more and more people with their eyes on Jeremy now... I hope that his family can see this... I hope they have a chat with him... maybe he really is to much an emotional wreck to see how this is going.... he was at work....he is in the clear.. he is making himself look like he is now covering for a horrible crime or accident....

I know they can get mitochondrial dna from DB's son and that would also be Lisa's DNA profile as well as other members of DB's maternal family. So...they don't need exactly Lisa's DNA, but they need the son of Jeremy's to rule out or his mothers? Is the mother of JI's child cooperating on this request or not. That might save some trauma to the boys if the parents could do it. Sorry, partimer..

and more apologies for the link. Is wiki allowed anymore? xoxo

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA"]Mitochondrial DNA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It is scramble time for the lawyers. Many of us said this in the other thread about the tour being cancelled. It is regroup time and try to figure out what to do next IMO. Someone is putting up roadblocks.

I think this is what happened. There was this media blitz, the lawyers were trying to create a persona of this family and what could have happened. First the parents refuse to cooperate with LE with interviews. Then the tour/press conference gets cancelled, and now the postponement of the interview of the boys.

Something happened today......... either one or both parents decided this is not how this is going to go down. MOO It has nothing to do with exhaustion.

I'm betting that "exhaustion" is the excuse the lawyers are giving to the parents.

I see a circling of wagons here not by the parents but by the lawyers, who want to protect those boys. I think that's LE's goal as well.

JMO

Trying to get their story straight?

:floorlaugh: That's about the only thing they could be exhausted about because it surely can't be because they are trying to find their baby daughter.

But every day the boys are not questioned is another day when what they remember can be lost or tampered with. My fear it is already too late. However it would come out in questioning of the boys in a gentle way whether or not they were told to answer a certain way I think. :sigh:

I'm more upset that they wont be able to do the swabs and get any foriegn DNA identified.I assumed they had some sort of DNA and wanted to clear all family from it. Do these boys go to school? Can't CPS do an interview there? Those boys need to talk, for their sakes.

Yes, I bet DB is maybe having some mental issues, if she is they need to just parade her out and get her some help. What they are doing is only making more and more people assume guilt on her.

I guess I'm jaded but I don't see the parents lawyers trying to protect the boys...only the parents. And I figure tomorrow we will see them get separate ones.

OOhhhh! If I could be a fly on that wall!!! I bet by now questions are being asked IMO by those relatives!!

It has baffled me from the beginning of this sad saga that no one seemed to care about this missing baby - grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Those of us here at WS seemed to have much more concern for this missing child than her own extended family!

What kind of people don't care about a beautiful 10-month-old child who has disappeared and not been seen for weeks? Are all of these people such enablers that they can look the other way if they think that someone in their family was responsible for whatever may have happened to this precious little girl? Did no one on either side of this family give a da*n?

I hope that family members of these people are asking questions and wondering what is going on here. If they're not, there is something terribly wrong with this photo of a blended family - his son, her son, and their daughter: I'm not visualizing "picture perfect" in the Deborah Bradley/Jeremy Irwin household. jmo

I know they can get mitochondrial dna from DB's son and that would also be Lisa's DNA profile as well as other members of DB's maternal family. So...they don't need DB's other chiild's DNA, they need the son of Jeremy's to rule out or his mothers? Is the mother of JI's child cooperating on this request or not. Sorry, partimer..

and more apologies for the link. Is wiki allowed anymore? xoxo

Mitochondrial DNA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow! Was she asked? Interesting - as her mito dna would be the same profile as her son...

Where does this woman live?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Misclicked
Back