Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm betting that "exhaustion" is the excuse the lawyers are giving to the parents.

I see a circling of wagons here not by the parents but by the lawyers, who want to protect those boys. I think that's LE's goal as well.

JMO

BBM. Lawyers will protect them from what??? They are currently calling a murderer mom and dad!! What is the big deal about two boys sitting around playing with toys while some social worker asks them questions about their home life and baby sister. Kids are not that fragile..sorry.

I'm more upset that they wont be able to do the swabs and get any foriegn DNA identified.I assumed they had some sort of DNA and wanted to clear all family from it. Do these boys go to school? Can't CPS do an interview there? Those boys need to talk, for their sakes.

Yes, I bet DB is maybe having some mental issues, if she is they need to just parade her out and get her some help. What they are doing is only making more and more people assume guilt on her.

I wonder if it is different in the states then here in Canada. Or if it depends on what crime a person is accused of doing. I know someone who's children were questioned by CPS at the kids' school without knowledge. This person did not know this was going to happen at all.

And I thought it would be near impossible for anyone to look worse than good old Cindy Anthony-remind me never to place a bet...

Wow! Was she asked? Interesting - as her mito dna would be the same profile as her son...

Where does this woman live?

I haven't heard anything about JI's son's mother being asked for her DNA.

I'm more upset that they wont be able to do the swabs and get any foriegn DNA identified.I assumed they had some sort of DNA and wanted to clear all family from it. Do these boys go to school? Can't CPS do an interview there? Those boys need to talk, for their sakes.

Yes, I bet DB is maybe having some mental issues, if she is they need to just parade her out and get her some help. What they are doing is only making more and more people assume guilt on her.

For some reason I am more inclined to believe she is the one who is most probably responsible for causing others to have mental issues...JMHO.

BBM. Lawyers will protect them from what??? They are currently calling a murderer mom and dad!! What is the big deal about two boys sitting around playing with toys while some social worker asks them questions about their home life and baby sister. Kids are not that fragile..sorry.

You misunderstood my post. I was referring to the timing of the cancellation and trying to protect the boys from whatever drops next in this case such as an arrest of one or both, JI and DB.

JMO

I haven't heard anything about JI's son's mother being asked for her DNA.

Well, if LE goes that route, that can atleast emilinate the older boys dna.... would get them one step closer to the unidentified dna they have...

I go to band practice for my son and come back to this news. Although I did post earlier in the day that I was 75% sure this interview was neva gonna happen.

When is DB gonna be arrested? This is beyond ridic.

MOO

Mel

You misunderstood my post. I was referring to the timing of the cancellation and trying to protect the boys from whatever drops next in this case such as an arrest of one or both, JI and DB.

JMO

My apologies! It's late and I'm wound up about this case.:maddening:

I mentioned this on the other thread while everyone had left. . .

Is this "exhaustion" actually trouble between <modsnip - JT> and Ms. Short? <modsnip - JT>, the big shot wanting to make all the calls and not agreeing with Ms. Short's way of doing things? IIRC, <modsnip - JT> was hired and then he hired Ms. Short as the local lawyer. How did he choose her, had they ever worked together before? I am not being critical of Ms. Short.

It has baffled me from the beginning of this sad saga that no one seemed to care about this missing baby - grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Those of us here at WS seemed to have much more concern for this missing child than her own extended family!

What kind of people don't care about a beautiful 10-month-old child who has disappeared and not been seen for weeks? Are all of these people such enablers that they can look the other way if they think that someone in their family was responsible for whatever may have happened to this precious little girl? Did no one on either side of this family give a da*n?

I hope that family members of these people are asking questions and wondering what is going on here. If they're not, there is something terribly wrong with this photo of a blended family - his son, her son, and their daughter: I'm not visualizing "picture perfect" in the Deborah Bradley/Jeremy Irwin household. jmo

Honestly, I think the entire family knows where Lisa. MOO

It was scheduled for Friday. It will supposedly be rescheduled for sometime next week.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-with-lisa-irwins-half-brothers#ixzz1c2i9UBls

Yup. Key word here is "supposedly."

Well alrighty then. Let's postpone it this week, and next week, and the week after, until Debbie's confident the body is so badly decomposed that the coroner will be unable to determine a COD. Maybe someone else threw baby Lisa away to be eaten by animals....like another case I know.

MOO

Mel

I just wonder....if the attorneys began this case really believing Lisa was kidnapped but something or someone has convinced them that the parents are responsible, lying and Lisa is deceased. The lawyers may be trying to convince the parents to come forward with the truth and the parents or one parent is refusing. That would put the attorneys in a pretty difficult spot IMO. I just get the feeling this is what might be going on behind the scenes.

The saddest part of all of this is that adults are causing obstruction and I can't help but feel it is intentional, so that Lisa is not found in a timely fashion. A child is missing and the parents are not assisting in providing the information needed to find her. So what are we forced to take away from that? As much as I don't want to believe the parents or a parent are involved, I cannot excuse them for obstructing this investigation the way they are. And realistic thinking forces me to say this is not how rational people react when their child is missing. You help/you don't hinder.

The saddest part of all of this is that adults are causing obstruction and I can't help but feel it is intentional, so that Lisa is not found in a timely fashion. A child is missing and the parents are not assisting in providing the information needed to find her. So what are we forced to take away from that? As much as I don't want to believe the parents or a parent are involved, I cannot excuse them for obstructing this investigation the way they are. And realistic thinking forces me to say this is not how rational people react when their child is missing. You help/you don't hinder.

And in the meantime they continue to flaunt those "Kidnapped" shirts. To that I say pffffttttt what nerve!

Where is baby Lisa!

My apologies! It's late and I'm wound up about this case.:maddening:

aok. I think we all can take how much we are frustrated and wound up and add a huge multiplier and still not come near what LE must feel as they search for this tiny little girl.

JMO

I'm betting that "exhaustion" is the excuse the lawyers are giving to the parents.

I see a circling of wagons here not by the parents but by the lawyers, who want to protect those boys. I think that's LE's goal as well.

JMO
That insight makes me feel much better, thank you! Bravo to those looking out for the boys!

Too tired to expound upon my opinion about recent events...which doesn't matter, really...

Lisa :blowkiss:

I also just looked at AI's page on Facebook and it's quiet today....

Honestly, I think the entire family knows where Lisa. MOO

And that, to me, is absolutely sickening! Most folks take better care of their pets when they're alive and make sure that they have a proper burial or cremation when their lives have ended.

There's supposedly a wealthy family benefactor who hired Bill Stanton who, in turn, hired attorney Joe Tacopina who engaged the services of local lawyer, Cynthia Short, but this wealthy family benefactor doesn't want this beautiful baby girl to have a proper resting place? :furious:

I think they've established they aren't rational, average or even normal people but, hey, the death penalty can be a powerful bargaining chip.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back