Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News - The father was convicted of a DUI a couple of years ago.

why would the neighbor have evidence in her house? strange. unless it could be the wine?

Megyn and Judge JP have it on tape, the parents gave two different accounts of what happened ...........in one they said they couldn't get thru the window and in the other one they say they think Lisa was taken from the window!!!

This is mind boggling! At least it is for me ;)

When u think someone may have kidnapped your child, your first reaction is not to protect YOURSELF because you were drunk and may get in trouble..... UGH!

I think changing her story like this might be used to show her mental instability, by a good attorney. We will see.

I wonder if she talked to Joe Tacopina prior to doing these interview?

BTW she certainly acts anything BUT the grieving mother in these taped interviews. MOO

She has all of JI's attention now! She seems to really like having all the attention on her. MOO

It is really intriguing to me at how differently she is responding and acting with MK's FOX interview than with the interviews with the males this morning. It is almost like seeing a different person.:waitasec:

Regarding the 'rolling over on Lisa' theory - I think that may be plausible if where were younger, but at almost 11 months, it would be more unlikely. Of course it depends on how 'out of it' mom was and how Lisa was positioned. But this usually happens to babies who can't roll over or sit up on their own.

MOO

Actually, there was one were the child was 2 years old and the mother weight was over 200 lb and they were sleeping on a waterbed....:sick:

But you are right Lisa was a little to old for that to happen...

strong feeling of vindictiveness on this one...a female....mother of boys' with tough custody battle, SO of Mom's friend? Mom herself? strong feeling

Also did you see her reaction when she was asked more than 10 drinks and the expression she made- her reaction was just like my daughter who is an alcoholic.(She's doing better now thank goodness)

I think we might have a black out drinker here.

I was thinking the same thing. Serious denial going on there with not having a drinking problem and she sounds so defensive. Maybe people have been on her for her drinking so she has a reason to feel defensive. And maybe, just maybe, someone didn't think she deserved her baby with her drinking like that, and took the baby, thinking she would have a better life elsewhere. Or maybe they did it so she would SEE she has a drinking problem. Doesn't sound like even this made her see she had one, IF this is the case...

According to MK, she asked the couple if there was any history of domestic violence, etc and they said no but "the father" was arrested for DUI a few years ago. Am wondering if this would read into why he is not critical of DB's lack of sobriety while watching the children.

What side did this neighbor live on? Or does she live across the street?

why would the neighbor have evidence in her house? strange. unless it could be the wine?

perhaps Debbie said "Hide everything you can for me at your house" (minus Baby Lisa)

But is it also the neighbor with the teen that was questioned and DNA taken from?

Also, won't post it here - but Judge J on FOX just said the first name of the neighbor.

I have no clue if it is the same neighbor with the teen. Nothing would surprise me with this case.

and melanie mcguire who killed her husband and chopped him up and put him in a suitcase and threw it in the river. She was convicted!! moo

I didn't know about that case.

Tacopina likes to defend losers.

Well, I had wondered why LE said to her that she killed Lisa on the very first day, two days before she even failed the poly, and now I have that question answered. It's very clear why.

This is so terribly sad. And I just can't stand that giggling and seeming lack of caring.

On a lighter note, I've had a few giggles myself over the concept of not remembering whether one blacked out. :)

well if what Bill S stated is accurate (i'm saying this again :)) and the family wouldn't speak to local media because of the way the portrayed Deborah in the box of wine video----out of the pan and into the fire with national media. Good lord.

This just keeps getting worse by the moment. JMHO

Regarding the 'rolling over on Lisa' theory - I think that may be plausible if where were younger, but at almost 11 months, it would be more unlikely. Of course it depends on how 'out of it' mom was and how Lisa was positioned. But this usually happens to babies who can't roll over or sit up on their own.

MOO

I agree with you! And, I don't believe she put Lisa in bed with her. She put Lisa in her crib at 6:40 and forgot about her. Out of sight, out of mind...horrifying!

But why would it be so important to not show them taking a wine box out of the house that they asked media not to video tape the evidence going out of the house?

Well, I had wondered why LE said to her that she killed Lisa on the very first day, two days before she even failed the poly, and now I have that question answered. It's very clear why.

This is so terribly sad. And I just can't stand that giggling and seeming lack of caring.

On a lighter note, I've had a few giggles myself over the concept of not remembering whether one blacked out. :)

??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member