Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was told by neighbors that she turned the lights off?? She doesn't remember???? OMG!

Agree that this changing of her story isn't going to help her. IMO it's being done to try and save her from the worse blows she knows are coming.

Megyn just clarified that it is the "drinking buddy" neighbor's house.

Interview back on:

JI and DV pleading for the return of Lisa.

DB: "Please think of her" (Lisa)

Drunk and taking anti-anxiety meds while caring for a sick baby. Debbie Bradley can stuff it, imo.

According to MK, just now on Fox, DB claims nothing could have happened because she was sitting on the front stoop the whole time. . . There is defiantly something deceitful going on here. The th's are comparing contrasting all of DB's inconsistencies. ugh!

DI just crossed a line for me this morning. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the last person to have seen a missing person. But when the last person changes his/her original story, I'm off the fence.

I think this is going to turn out to be an accident (probably D rolled over on Lisa) and a cover-up.

No. I didn't hear her say that on Megyn's interview.

Did Fox show the whole interview, I was watching and it appeared to be clips from the interview ..or did I miss something?:waitasec:

Megyn just clarified that it is the "drinking buddy" neighbor's house.

Interview back on:

JI and DV pleading for the return of Lisa.

DB: "Please think of her" (Lisa)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7242496&postcount=693"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7242496&postcount=693[/ame]

"FBI agents with search dogs began combing over the property near the 5200 block of N. Walrond on Monday morning. Agents would not comment on what they were looking for, but they have shut down the block to the media, and have asked that television crews not to shoot video of their search.

Agents were also searching an area with rubber gloves and boots and shovels along the Buckeye Greenway park at 4238 NE Milan Avenue."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-search-police-not-sure-items-found-at-abandoned-home-connected-to-irwin-case-20111017,0,418142.story

Not Good.

Someone posted that the police did not know about DB's drinking. Someone else said it was on Fox news. Could someone either verify or disclaim this? That is a HUGE thing. If DB lied to LE about it, it is significant.

While true, I recently read a story that stated prescription drug use is quickly becoming popular among illegal drug users. MOO

I have worked with alcoholics and addicts extensively over the past 10 years. They type of prescription drugs that are popular among illegal drug users are not anti-anxiety or anti-depressants. It is prescription pain killers that drug users go after.

While I have been on the fence with this case, I am now leaning more the the "mom didn't do it", because of the personal hell she is already living. Sounds like she suffers from depression and/or anxiety and is self-medicating with the alcohol. This does not make her a baby-killer.

I think changing her story like this might be used to show her mental instability, by a good attorney. We will see.

I wonder if she talked to Joe Tacopina prior to doing these interview?

BTW she certainly acts anything BUT the grieving mother in these taped interviews. MOO

She has all of JI's attention now! She seems to really like having all the attention on her. MOO

New theory.

While Deborah was drinking out front, baby Lisa got out of her crib, crawled and somehow got outside on the deck and fell off. This hit me yesterday when I saw a photo of the back of the house. Now that we hear that Deborah was drunk, this makes me wonder more.

These actions are not within the ability of a 10 month old.

Respectfully I have to disagree. I've seen babies that easily could make Houdini look amateur + at 10mos. had no problem escaping their crib + were fully motoring around by crawling + beginning to walk by holding onto furniture, etc. I've also seen babies fully walk at 10 mos. If doors were open or not latched, I think it's possible. Not what I think happened, but certainly possible, based on what I've seen of little ones. jmo

She was told by neighbors that she turned the lights off?? She doesn't remember???? OMG!
Yep yep and yep

Does this neighbor see the bus coming at her at high speed?

Question:

Is this neighbor - the one with the 4 yr old that was visiting and drinking wine the SAME neighbor with the teen that was questioned and DNA taken from?

Yikes! Was watching another snippet on Fox with M Kelly and DB casually stated she may not remember things that happened that night due to drinking. She went on to say that it was nothing unusual for people that have been drinking to have that experience. To that I say it’s well past time to quit drinking if you are not remembering things, that’s a big sign…….

Seems to me to be a well orchestrated "announcement" per the advice of some defense attorney she's yet to officially retain.. (as a way of explaining her continued inconsistencies....) How convenient.

I don't believe she was drunk that night and unless there was a visual sighting of Lisa AFTER the grocery store video, I bet that baby was probably already gone at that point...

The neighbor angle is certainly interesting....wow.

I think even more than interesting. This is telling me that the neighbor has been hiding a bit of information as well since this is just now coming out. Perception is that they conspired to keep certain things secret. Why? Maybe DB is coming forth now because she wanted to come out with the news before her neighbor.

Did Fox show the whole interview, I was watching and it appeared to be clips from the interview ..or did I miss something?:waitasec:
I don't know. I have listened to it on tv since 11 am and FOX keeps showing different clips with different info.

This interview is so damning. So shocking.

Deborah and Jeremy sure were busy yesterday. They did Dan Abrams, NBC and Fox interviews. Who else did they speak with?

Am I allowed to say "liar liar pants on fire" on this board in reference to DB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly