Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These actions are not within the ability of a 10 month old.

I disagree...my daughter was walking at 9 mos. She could climb out of her crib by then too. We put her crib mattress on the floor so she wouldn't hurt herself.

Dad's been coached to say he doesn't have much of a reaction to her bingeing because drinking and blacking out doesn't change who she is, what she does. He's strangely blank.

Umm, yeah, sure it does. If you black out you're not going to do anything useful whatsoever, even if you usually do.

Unless he means her drinking doesn't change who she is because she is always a drinker?

You get what you settle for in life.

Something is curdling in my stomach and I think it's DB's words! The more I hear, the worse I feel. Why do you suppose she is revealing all this now?
MOO - I think, LE is getting close to something she doesn't want them to + she is spilling what she feels is the least of her worries. A bit of truth in every lie - if she's yapping away about being drunk + thinks it's nothing... what else was going on that night that she would consider a big deal + doesn't want to reveal??? For the record I don't think it was just smoking a bit of wacky tobacky either. Something else is going on here IMO + MOO.

I am never one to say much in a negative way about LE, having said that I am shocked that they are just now doing this. We wondered on here why they hadn't talked to the neighbor previously. I think that DB stating she was ''drunk" has changed the landscape here, quite a bit.

I am guessing that they did talk to the neighbor before. And maybe whatever the neighbor said didn't raise any suspicions at the time. But with all the new info and revelations that has changed the picture. And makes the neighbor look more suspicious because she knew something and didn't bring it up.

Not that I think this happened, but it really depends on the child with regards to what their abilities are at what age. I had one daughter who crawled at 7 months and walked before she was 9 months. She was like a monkey. She has been hyper all her life and now she has a 3 month little girl (my first granddaughter) and the baby is starting to be just like her mom. Kids develop at different stages.

Is this drinking buddy's house also the teen's house? TIA

DB did say "she" when she referred to the neighbor. In earlier interviews, she said that a four yr. old daughter of the neighbor was playing with her sons while they "socialized".

The neighbor angle is certainly interesting....wow.

I've certainly known ten month olds who climb and crawl and get out of doors that have been left open.

It was on Fox news.

isn't it the neighbor of where they are staying right now...hi's family's neighbor..it doesn't seem like LE are even at lisa's house yet...it sounded like they were on their way there...

The effect of Xanax only makes the alcohol more "effective", and more debilitating. (My own experience and what reports say, as well)

Didn't she say she takes them in the morning? It doesn't dibiliate me if I drink at night.

She's probably lying about it then.

I agree with you, being drunk and not being able to remember anything makes her able to not answer questions...........:banghead:
It's strategy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member