Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - and to think I posted this about the neighbour only a couple of hours ago!

A few things I've been considering with the latest revelations -

1. How pissed off was the dad to come home and find? - door unlocked, window open, lights on, mum passed out drunk, signs of drinking while he's working. Pissed off enough to teach mum a lesson?

2. Mum suffered from black out, female friend didn't, female friend sees lights turned off after she goes home at 1030pm. female friend could be considered as last person to see Lisa (and remember it) was female neighbour pissed off and took Lisa?

3. The women spend the night drinking on the front porch for anyone to see thus allowing someone to be able to sneak into the back of the house.

4. To believe a stranger abduction it can only go one of two ways - a stranger sees the family so targets and stalks them as they want to abduct the baby and are waiting for just the right moment when dad is at work and mother is distracted.

OR

A total stranger just happens to be on that street and randomly picks out that house to enter it for the sole purpose of randomly taking a baby as opposed to either the mother or her two other children.

Sorry eta, that it appears from photos that the porch is on the back of the house, is this right?

Someone posted that the police did not know about DB's drinking. Someone else said it was on Fox news. Could someone either verify or disclaim this? That is a HUGE thing. If DB lied to LE about it, it is significant.

This is what Fox News Channel reported

No idea where they got that information or IF it is true. They did say they have producers there by the search at the home Jeremy and Deb are staying in, so maybe someone asked LE?

They said the neighbor's house had already been checked once, right? This time, though, they are removing bags of evidence that they don't want the media to photograph/videotape.

I'm perplexed.

If it is true they didn't tell LE about the drinking that night and neighbor didn't either, they may be doing a thorough search this time as a possible suspect

Even if DB is innocent (still possible), her behavior could have led to an opportunity for neighbor to take the baby for nefarious purposes.

Either way, neighbor is suspect now too...whether formally or not.

I'm confused...are they taking evidence from the neighbour's house and searching the relatives house?

How can the media confuse two different addresses?

I have worked with alcoholics and addicts extensively over the past 10 years. They type of prescription drugs that are popular among illegal drug users are not anti-anxiety or anti-depressants. It is prescription pain killers that drug users go after.

While I have been on the fence with this case, I am now leaning more the the "mom didn't do it", because of the personal hell she is already living. Sounds like she suffers from depression and/or anxiety and is self-medicating with the alcohol. This does not make her a baby-killer.

Maybe not a baby killer, but a person who passes out drunk with a sick baby is negligent in any court of law. JMOO

Yep yep and yep

Does this neighbor see the bus coming at her at high speed?

Question:

Is this neighbor - the one with the 4 yr old that was visiting and drinking wine the SAME neighbor with the teen that was questioned and DNA taken from?

It appears to me to be the neighbor she was drinking with that evening.

Wonder what Bill S is thinking right now? Sorry I got tickled trying to imagine it. :) (some humor because this situation is very very sad) JMHO

Regarding the 'rolling over on Lisa' theory - I think that may be plausible if where were younger, but at almost 11 months, it would be more unlikely. Of course it depends on how 'out of it' mom was and how Lisa was positioned. But this usually happens to babies who can't roll over or sit up on their own.

MOO

Tacopina defended Joran Vander Sloot. (Not in court--on the public stage).

and melanie mcguire who killed her husband and chopped him up and put him in a suitcase and threw it in the river. She was convicted!! moo

Your probably correct! But DB seems to think its ok to be drunk 2 times a week! She lost all credibility chnging her story. Thats just wrong! The parents want beleived & lieing threw there teeth.

Did I miss something? She drinks 2-3 tmes a week. That's not the same as getting drunk 2-3 times a week.

Honestly, I think we can rule that out.

Getting a baby to drink wine would be no easy feat.

I gotta say, though, some baby's/toddlers have different tastes/behaviors. In my earlier post, I said about my cousin's baby/toddler liking champagne quite a bit and was having a good 'ol time, when we patheticly gave him a "few", "little" sips. And then threw up.

I won't go thru all the particulars, but choking on vomit while sleeping, or a mix of alcohol and her medication for her "cough" coulda had a reaction.

New theory.

While Deborah was drinking out front, baby Lisa got out of her crib, crawled and somehow got outside on the deck and fell off. This hit me yesterday when I saw a photo of the back of the house. Now that we hear that Deborah was drunk, this makes me wonder more.

??????? Really ???

Oops. They just gave the neighbor's name. I'd be PO'd if I was the neighbor!!

Her friend, Samantha that lived next door

It appears to me to be the neighbor she was drinking with that evening.
But is it also the neighbor with the teen that was questioned and DNA taken from?

Also, won't post it here - but Judge J on FOX just said the first name of the neighbor.

If she normally takes her anxiety med of the morning but didn't take it the morning they found Lisa missing what affect would that have on the LDT? Would she (her system) react so quickly to not having that medicine and cause the LDT to be unreliable or less reliable?

ETA: After reading BeanE's post on the next page I realize this question is irrevelant because she didn't take the LDT until 2 days later, I had forgotten that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop