Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some anxiety meds before the interview comes back on :(
Please bring enough to share + I'll tap a box o' wine. Oh nevermind, there's a bottle of whiskey around here somewhere...
I missed this as it aired + also didn't watch GMA or Today :doh: I appreciate everyone's updates + snippets. Is there anywhere to view each / all of these in full online??? TIA if anyone can lead me to the link/s.

LE is now taking bags of possible evidence from the neighbor's house (drinking friend) per Fox. They are asking media to stay away and not take pics of the bags of evidence. Police car is blocking off the street. Dogs are inside neighbor's house. . .

This has me worried. :(

New theory.

While Deborah was drinking out front, baby Lisa got out of her crib, crawled and somehow got outside on the deck and fell off. This hit me yesterday when I saw a photo of the back of the house. Now that we hear that Deborah was drunk, this makes me wonder more.

These actions are not within the ability of a 10 month old.

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter « Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/nPgTzj

Makes no sense. She doesn't think she was drunk enough to slur her words but she might have been drunk enough to black out. :waitasec:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

after reading that i wonder if Lisa's window was open?
She could have climbed out of her crib and out the window..that surely could have killed her...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/lisa irwin/jerseygirl12345/babyLisamattress.jpg?o=400

I wonder if Lisa wasn't going to sleep soon enough so mom gave her something to "help her sleep longer," only to discover later that it would make Lisa sleep forever.:sick:

Sounds like they party frequently with family, she says she gets drunk twice a week. If I remember right this was a Monday night. Not a weekend, just past the weekend. Your baby is sick, and you don't check on her one time before you "pass out" drunk????

Whewwwwwwwww....

I thought she said she drank 2-3 times a week. Not that she gets drunk.

I am never one to say much in a negative way about LE, having said that I am shocked that they are just now doing this. We wondered on here why they hadn't talked to the neighbor previously. I think that DB stating she was ''drunk" has changed the landscape here, quite a bit.

They said the neighbor's house had already been checked once, right? This time, though, they are removing bags of evidence that they don't want the media to photograph/videotape.

I'm perplexed.

Honestly, I think we can rule that out.

Getting a baby to drink wine would be no easy feat.

Your probably correct! But DB seems to think its ok to be drunk 2 times a week! She lost all credibility chnging her story. Thats just wrong! The parents want beleived & lieing threw there teeth.

Oh My! Police a carrying evidence out ot the next door neighbors house accordint to FOX.

I don't think there's a "dreams" thread about the case, but I had the strangest dream about some former neighbors of ours on Saturday night. I had spent a lot of time following the case here that day and wondered if the dream was somehow connected. When I just now heard about the neighbor's house being searched and evidence bags retrieved, I felt certain that something will come of the neighbor's involvement. jmo

Right now on Fox, police have blocked off road to Lisa's house. Drinking buddy neighbor's house being searched and bags of evidence taken out.

Makes sense. If they were together drinking that night, then LE would have interviewed her. If she didn't mention they were drinking, or said DB wasn't drinking much. Then along comes the wine video and now the Mom's admissions she was drunk, yes she comes off as suspicious too.

Early on, the media did interviews with neighbors. One in particular gave me the creeps. I wonder if she is the one who was partying with DB.
Do we know who was partying at the Irwin home with DB?

I wonder if she is also the neighbor who reported seeing a man carrying a baby?

Just a quick question to anyone here: Did DB and neighbor sit on a back porch drinking or on the front stoop?

A lot of people have anxiety and panic disorders, with out any apparent cause that could be pointed to. It's a chemical thing.

Chemical imbalance in the brain (sertonin, etc.)...

Taking a prescription anti-anxiety or antidepressant is not considered being a drug user, nor is it recreational use.

Respectfully, it can be. Xanax is a very sought after drug in our area and doctors prescribe it easily, IMO. The generic is very cheap. $10

Taking a prescription anti-anxiety or antidepressant is not considered being a drug user, nor is it recreational use.

I in no way implied that it was. Her giggly, nonchalant attitude and the way she just sort of tossed out the anxiety med info and then quickly added that it wasn't narcotic made me wonder if something else wasn't going on. Kinda like she was thinking if she admitted to the anxiety meds people would think "eh, she admitted to taking to anxiety meds so I'm sure if she was using other drugs she would have admitted it too" and then move on.

I'm not explaining myself well but I just feel she has ulterior motives for getting all this stuff out in the media now and if this is the stuff she is admitting to then what all is she still hiding?

These actions are not within the ability of a 10 month old.

It might be. There is a picture of Lisa standing up with her play kitchen set. And Deborah herself said Lisa can crawl very fast. Others have noted how high the mattress was set.

If she was left unattended for so long, AND was put down at 6:40, which is before her normal bedtime, this might have been the baby's first escape from the crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop