Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megyn also said that LE told HER that DB failed the poly and that she failed it miserably.

So, I guess we have confirmation from LE that DB did take a poly and did fail.

Nothing was said about JI taking one though.

and melanie mcguire who killed her husband and chopped him up and put him in a suitcase and threw it in the river. She was convicted!! moo

OMG, you're right! I knew that I had seen him in a courtroom sitting not too long ago..he didn't do very well on that case. She was found guilty.

I can't imagine what the Irwin family will say in their presser today that will undo the damage that's been done in today's interviews.

I know, right??? And I am beginning to become very angry with the media for orchestrating this story and making it all about the family skeletons in the closet while *Lisa is still missing*!!! :bang head:

IMO, let LE do their job and keep the focus on finding Baby Lisa for right now.

DB is so cocky :sick:

The expressions on her face say it all. Very reminiscent of Casey Anthony.

She really takes off after the police and their questioning of her. Very combative and defensive.

It'll take a lot to break this tough babe.

Anyone else think her being drunk is total BS? I think she's lying her a$$ off in that interview. She wasn't drunk. I betcha.

-----from interview..

Megyn: some folks are going to have an issue with you having more than 5 drinks----
Deborah: ( annoyed ) oh, I’m sure they are.
Megyn: while you’re looking after a little baby and 2 little boys.
Deborah: ( rolls eyes ) she was sleeping. I don’t see the problem with me having my grown-up time.

Megyn: Jeremy, what’s your reaction to hearing this back and forth about Deborah drinking and being drunk and blacking out and not remembering everything that happened the night lisa disappeared?
Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.----(seriously??)

Wow.......

Mom was at store buying a box of wine at or about 5 PM.

Dad left for work at or about 5:20 PM

Lisa was put to bed at or about 6:40 PM

Mom stated neighbor was over and they sat on front porch at or about 7:30 (?)

Mom stated earlier that she had shut Lisa's bedroom door. Mom says now that she doesn't remember if she checked in on or didn't check in on Lisa at 10:30 as previously stated.

The window is now open to 9 and half hours from the time Lisa was last seen (that we now know of) and she was reported missing.

Just throwing that out there.

How do you go all those hours without checking on your sick child and what about the other kids, did she check on them. This is wrong on every level. This was a 10 month old baby that was sick. thats 3 hours at least that she didnt check on her at all and then doesnt remember if she checked on her at all after that. ??? They just destroyed themselves with that interview on FOX.

Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.

Sure it does Jeremy. It turned you into a drunk driver and if you had killed someone you would have been a murderer.

Why is this guy defending her so strongly?

Because he doesn't want to believe that the mother of his child did something to harm his child??

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..

How do we know what alcohol content her wine had?

Glass is a flexible concept... depending on how liberally you pour 5 glasses might be a little wine or a whole lot.

If she was under the legal limit to drive she was lying about having possibly blacked out. Why would she do that?

Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.

Sure it does Jeremy. It turned you into a drunk driver and if you had killed someone you would have been a murderer.

Why is this guy defending her so strongly?
BBM
I think ole Jeremy is going to jail too!!:waitasec:

From MK interview DB says no more interviews with her kids, saying, "My kids would know nothing."

Didn't she also say something else about that, something really weird?

I was half asleep because this interview was early in California, but on one of the early morning shows, I can swear I heard her say something like this : [paraphrasing]

Interviewer: what did the boys say about that evening?
Debrah: Oh they said they heard noises, but I have never talked about what happened that night because they do not know anything...

Was I dreaming or did she say something along those lines?

Mom was at store buying a box of wine at or about 5 PM.

Dad left for work at or about 5:20 PM

Lisa was put to bed at or about 6:40 PM

Mom stated neighbor was over and they sat on front porch at or about 7:30 (?)

Mom stated earlier that she had shut Lisa's bedroom door. Mom says now that she doesn't remember if she checked in on or didn't check in on Lisa at 10:30 as previously stated.

The window is now open to 9 and half hours from the time Lisa was last seen (that we now know of) and she was reported missing.

Just throwing that out there.

BBM Sh%$t! I am definitely getting off the fence. We should have an emoticon for falling off the fence.

LOL, sorry I couldn't help myself.

BTW, what's really sad is that anything deborah is saying now, may not even be allowed into any upcoming trial because of this Country's policy of preserving CRIMINAL RIGHTS as opposed to making sure the victim has rights.

I can see ole tacopina whining right now that all of these interviews are PREJUDICIAL.

:banghead:

Oh, wow, that's an interesting perspective. I've wondered WHY she's talking, misguidedly or no. I've not been able to see all the details, but today is still in tune with my gut. Saturday night, I was a bit shocked at how off my instincts had been, though would have loved seeing Lisa come out alive and well.

I'm rambling at you, sorry! I cannot believe we're into another week without answers, yet plenty of fodder for the circus jugglers (media).

DB is so cocky :sick:

In these interviews she sure is, I wonder if she's had a few drinks to help with the interviews because that's what they (alcoholics) do and my daughter usually did it with vodka to hide it from everyone. But when they are a close family member you can spot the change in attitude immediately. That's why the reporter asked about the vodka in one of the earlier interviews.

I'd be willing to bet money she had a few drinks before the interview because I sure recognize the defiance and denial.

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..

Well apparently it was enough for Deborah to say she doesn't know what happened to Lisa, she doesn't remember if she turned out the lights, she was on the computer and opened the window, but now says she was drinking, what is it? Drinking to the point where you don't recall what you did is serious, especially when there are children, one an ill ten month old, that are in your care. I would hate to think that Deborah was not drunk enough and could still drive a car. Luckily she is not suppose to drive, I wouldn't want someone in her state on the road. Five glasses is a lot when you can't remember!

Megyn also said that LE told HER that DB failed the poly and that she failed it miserably.

So, I guess we have confirmation from LE that DB did take a poly and did fail.

Nothing was said about JI taking one though.

DB also stated that LE told her that they had found burned clothes.

Anyone else think her being drunk is total BS? I think she's lying her a$$ off in that interview. She wasn't drunk. I betcha.

I believe she was drinking but I'm not convinced she blacked out. JMO.

I take mine everyday and have no problems. I do drink occasionally and have discussed this with my doctor. Benzos have a half life of 6-12 hours. You should always seperate downers (booze, pills, etc) by at least six hours.

The difference is that you said you drink "occasionally," which doesn't seem to be the case here. Also, why do you think that they tell you to wean off of many anti-anxiety/antidepressant drugs? It is because it stays consistently in your body. If someone is taking an anti-anxiety or antidepressant drug and it only lasts 6-12 hours in their system, they aren't treating their problem adequately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro